Whew! We had quite a time this past Thursday at the 20th birthday celebration of BUST. There were loads of amazing ladies and dudes who rolled out to help us get down and have a good ol' time. We laughed, we cried, we danced, we ate cupcakes. It was an incredible, unforgettable experience (for at least this BUSTie) and it reminded us of how much BUST changed our lives and why we love it so, so much. (Sorry for the cheese, but it was kind of a big deal.) We're forever grateful for everyone who came out and helped make it happen. We couldn't be happier with the turnout of the extravaganza, so we wanted to share all of our favorite parts of the evening. Let's relive that perfect night together, shall we?
10. Amy Poehler, Tina Fey, Amy Schumer, John Waters, and many more wish BUST a happy birthday!
9. Mr. Murray Hill brings out BUST's Birthday Cake.
8. Har Mar Superstar gets us to shake our booties and LOL at the same time.
7. Margaret Cho makes surprise appearance; tells jokes about blow jobs.
6. Jessi Klein brings down the house with a story about her "amoeba butt."
5. Cupcakes. Boob-shaped cupcakes.
4. "Awkwafina's a genius, and a vagina is 50 times better than a penis."
3. SNL's Vanessa Bayer acts out an entire episode of "Friends", by herself.
2. Cibo Matto, Cibo Matto, Cibo Matto!
1. Gloria Steinem accepts BUST's Golden Bra Award for "Queen of Feminism"; Calls it "fan-fucking-tastic."