You are the coolest and best friend you'll ever have, so why not celebrate that and find some sweet stuff to mail yourself? Everyone loves getting packages and these days subscription boxes are the perfect way to show yourself you care. Peruse this list and find the perfect package that will make you do the happy dance! Or, I suppose you can get one of these subscriptions for a good friend, too.
1) FabFitFun: A fitness and beauty subscription for every season created by the powerhouse, superwoman, and E! News host Giuliana Rancic. This box will make you feel all healthy inside and out by giving you something new to discover, like most beauty boxes, but also letting you to experiment and play with new tools in exercise and beauty. Some products featured in the spring box were the Merrithew Mini Stability Ball and DVD, Level Naturals Shower Bombs, Better Chips, and Cult Gaia Head Turband.
2) CoCoTique: Is a monthly subscription box for women of color. Each box is just as unique as you are, gifting 5-8 full sized beauty and lifestyle care products. You’ll be feeling an extra dose of fierce with this coming to your mailbox each month. Previous boxes have included Cashmere Curl Jelly, Cover FX Mattifying Primer with Anti-Acne Treatment, Jeanette Jankins “The Hollywood Trainer” DVDs, Prettytoes Fade-N-Cover, and more.
3) Kawaii Box: A monthly box that contains an adorable assortment of products from Japan and Korea. They send about 10-12 items in each box, and will include everything from stationary, food, accessories, and all your favorites from brands such as Pocky, Sanrio, Totoro, Hi-Chew, Rilakkuma, and so much more!
4) Vegan Cuts: Started by vegan couple Jill and John to help new and veteran vegans support and find ethical and clean products. Keep your values in tact without those endless hunts on the backs of all those labels at the store, with either a snack or beauty box subscription. Besides, whenever you’re able to find things they always keep them on unreasonably high shelves. Am I right? Vegans need to stick together against those friends that lie about what they put in their casseroles.
5) Box of Happies: Each month you’ll get 3-5 handmade products by rockstar Etsy and indie artists. These super rad products are meant to put a smile on your face and will contain anything from jewelry, accessories, paper goods, bath and beauty, photography, and housewares.
6) My Muse Box: Every other month you can inspire yourself with 5-6 full and sample size make-up products. The wonderful ladies that run this program donate a portion of proceeds to humanitarian programs that support clean water efforts and education around the world. We all deserve basic rights, so be inspired by who and what is around you, and in return, be inspiring!
7) HelloFlo: This is not a subscription, but a care-package to come just in time for your mom’s, your friend’s or soul sister’s period. This is your opportunity to be prepared for once, or help someone else be prepared 3-7 days before the next message from your/their uterus. HelloFlo helps cater to each body and preference, and most packages come with a stylish canvas carrying case for any or all of your goodies. So give the gift of a starter kit perfect for a little sister or a new mom, or sign yourself up for a monthly subscription!
8) ArtSnacks.co: Create! Create! Create something new and gorgeous with ArtSnacks. You will get 4-5 different drawing and painting supplies in every monthly box. They even provide a handy-dandy card to give you suggestions on how to use their products. It also seems that they sneak in a piece of candy every month. Some sweets for your soon to be sweet new art creation!
Go forth and treat yo selves!
Images c/o: FabFitFun's pinterist, CoCoTique.com, KawaiiBox.com, VeganCuts.com, BoxofHappies.com, MyMuseBox.com, HelloFlo.com, and ArtSnacks.co