With a voice that conveys both the brutal honesty of a changing California and the tender footed sweetness of its past, Amee Chapman maintains a meandering love affair with the roots of American music and with the oft times bitter realities of urban soul. Influenced by the likes of Lucinda Williams, Esther Phillips, Tim Bluhm and Mississippi John Hurt, Amee’s music is at once simple yet woven with the complexities of everyday emotion, Sagebrush soul in its sound and sense.
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Oct/Nov 2014
Trending on BUST
- Mon. 3 Nov, 2014 (9:00 pm - 10:00 pm)
- Thu. 6 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm - Fri. 7 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm
- Sat. 22 Nov, 2014 (All day)
- Thu. 4 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm - Sun. 7 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm
- Sat. 6 Dec, 2014 (All day)