Calling all crafters and foodies! Have you applied for the BUST Magazine Craftacular and Food Fair Holiday 2011 yet? Don't miss your chance to participate -- vendor applications close on Monday, November 7th.
This year's holiday shopping extravaganza will take place on Saturday, December 10th and Sunday, December 11th at 82 Mercer St. in SoHo, New York City.
The BUST Magazine Craftacular and Food Fair Holiday 2011 will feature:
- The first ever two-day holiday Craftacular!
- A beautiful event space with multiple rooms at 82 Mercer Street, located in the heart of SoHo (foot traffic galore!).
- More than 200 crafters and food artisans -- any and all handmade crafts and specialty foods are welcome.
- Live demos and book signing for The BUST DIY Guide to Life book.
- Food trucks, drinks, and delicious goodies from our BUST Magazine Craftacular food vendors.
For more information about the event, see the Frequently Asked Questions.
Photographs by Gabi Porter.
The opinions expressed on the BUST blog are those of the authors themselves and do not necessarily reflect the position of BUST Magazine or its staff.
blog comments powered by Disqus