1- "You Must Be My Lucky Star" silver plate necklace from Wear That There 2- Penny's Purses Knitting Kit from The Craft Closet3- Swag bag of kits and badges from Craftivist Collective4- 101+ Things To Do With Glitter by Momtaz Begum-Hossain
The BUST London Christmas Craftacular is this Sunday, December 16, from 12 - 6 PM! Expect shopping, crafting, dancing – and LOTS of merry-making!
Don't miss out on the fun, including:
- The season's top wrapping paper – screen-printed and signed on site by Rob Ryan
- Crafting with Jazz Domino Holly
- Hula-hooping performances from Miss Constance Irkles
- Cakes galore at the Bake and Crafthouse café
- Prizes to be won from Tatty Devine and more (see above)
- And glorious goodie bags for the first 100!
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16
12 PM - 6 PM
5-15 Old Ford Road, London E2 9PJ (1 minute from Bethnal Green tube station)
The opinions expressed on the BUST blog are those of the authors themselves and do not necessarily reflect the position of BUST Magazine or its staff.
blog comments powered by Disqus