You'll want to cozy up to the Dec/Jan issue of BUST--a festive collection of pop-culture gems, drool-inducing recipes, inventive beauty tips, and fashion so hot, it'll melt the ice on your windows. We’ve also got sex advice straight from Fifty Shades of Grey, interviews with Mamie Gummer and Reggie Watts, and travel tips for Jamaica from a local. Cover girl Mary Elizabeth Winstead slayed vampires in Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter and slayed hearts in Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World, and in this issue, she spills the beans about being a scream queen and Hollywood's next big thing.
· Our ANNUAL HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE packed with must-have goodies!
· HOLIDAY DRESSES AND ACCESSORIES you need for your next shindig
· The Return of BIKINI KILL
· The cutest HOLIDAY DECOR & CRAFTS
· Perfect PARTY-READY RECIPES
· The secrets to COLORFUL OMBRE HAIR
· Interviews with Mamie Gummer and Reggie Watts
· Resolutions Worth Keeping, from ROSEANNE!
· Travel tips for JAMAICA from a local
· Sex advice straight from FIFTY SHADES OF GREY
The opinions expressed on the BUST blog are those of the authors themselves and do not necessarily reflect the position of BUST Magazine or its staff.
blog comments powered by Disqus