One more time for the back row -- this Sunday is BUST's Holiday Craftacular in NYC, and if you haven't already cleared your calendar for that day, you better get on it. Top 5 reasons to come to the Craftacular:
1) Over 200 vendors will be selling their awesome handmade wares -- and it's the present-giving time of year.
2) Free stuff! We have gift bags for the first 500 attendees, coffee from Joe's, and other assorted snacks. Who doesn't love free stuff? AND the Treats Truck will be parked outside.
3) Cute pets for you to take home (or just coo over). Animal Care and Control NYC will be on hand with dogs and cats available for adoption. And hey, even if you can't adopt one, it never hurts to look.
4) All of your favorite BUST staffers will be there.
5) Seriously, what else are you gonna do on a Sunday?
BUST Holiday Craftacular
Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street, New York, NY
10 AM - 8 PM
Take the 1 train to 18th St. or the F/V to 23rd St.
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.
The opinions expressed on the BUST blog are those of the authors themselves and do not necessarily reflect the position of BUST Magazine or its staff.
blog comments powered by Disqus