Yeah, we know -- you've heard all about it already. Well, in case anybody didn't, we're gonna tell you one more time. Tomorrow is BUST's Holiday Craftacular in sunny Los Angeles, CA, and trust us when we say you don't want to miss it!
Delights that await you include:
1) Over 50 vendors of handmade clothing, accessories, jewelry, and other goodies
2) The Grilled Cheese Truck parked outside, waiting to provide you with their take on the best sandwich of all time
3) Two Boots Pizza for your eating pleasure
4) Live DJs!
5) You can get your mitts on the BUST Cookie Box -- something us East Coasters have been craving all week
6) Raffle prizes that are decidedly cooler than your average raffle prizes
7) Free gift bags for the first 250 attendees! I've said it before and I'll say it again -- who doesn't love free stuff?
And don't forget to bring a donation for the LA Regional Foodbank.
BUST Holiday Craftacular in LA
Saturday, December 12, 2009 10 AM-6 PM
The Echo and the Echoplex
1822 West Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA
See you there!
The opinions expressed on the BUST blog are those of the authors themselves and do not necessarily reflect the position of BUST Magazine or its staff.
blog comments powered by Disqus