Jordan Lockhart is 30, oversexed, underemployed, and screwed up. When her boyfriend falls for his bisexual neighbor, Jordan decides to give up on love once and for all. Then, she meets Louis. Barely 20, sweetly naive and impossibly gorgeous, Louis is a gift from the gods. When he announces his intention to move to the Alaskan wilderness, Jordan hatches a desperate, hilarious plan to make him stay. "Compelling and often laugh-out-loud funny. The whip-smart dialogue, sharply drawn characters and unconventional ending make it a satisfying read for anyone who is single, heartbroken, in love, or in between." --Sharyn Parker Ross Author of "City Zen"
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Oct/Nov 2014
Trending on BUST
- Fri. 24 Oct, 2014 (All day)
- Mon. 3 Nov, 2014 (9:00 pm - 10:00 pm)
- Thu. 6 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm - Fri. 7 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm
- Sat. 22 Nov, 2014 (All day)
- Thu. 4 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm - Sun. 7 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm