JULIE GOLDMAN'S OFFENSIVE WOMEN
TAKES ON THE WORLD
INTERNATIONAL GANG OF LADY COMEDIANS VENT
SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO ALIENATE YOUR LOVED ONES
Julie Goldman's Offensive Women is mad about the state of the world this month, and they're not keeping quiet about it. Featuring a Brit, an Irish chick and a whole lot of Americans, this month's international show will unleash a torrent of fresh comedy full of righteous indignation like only these funny ladies can bring it. A showcase for both up-and-coming and established female comedians, Julie Goldman's Offensive Women is presented monthly in New York and serves up fearless, uncensored comedy.
This month, Bernadette Pauley (Comedy Central, VH-1) takes the hosting reins at The Slipper Room on the Lower East Side, playing U.N. Secretary General to a bunch of hysterical comics pissed off about the economy, Sarah Palin, the war, the election and pretty much everything else.
The next New York show is Wednesday, October 22nd @ 8pm at The Slipper Room (167 Orchard Street @ Stanton), featuring:
- Bernadette Pauley (Host) â€“ Comedy Central, VH-1
- Rachel Feinstein â€“ opens for Sarah Silverman, Comedy Central's Premium Blend
- Maureen Langan - opens for Joy Behar, a regular at Carolines on Broadway and the NY Friars Club
- Fiona Walsh â€“ Sundays at Seven, Galway Comedy Festival
- Ann Carr - VH-1's The Winners Circle, Comedy Central
- Sherry Davey â€“ The Today Show, Nick at Nite's Search for America's Funniest Mom
Tickets are $10 at the door or in advance at SmartTix.com.
For more information about Julie Goldman's Offensive Women (including information about our BIG upcoming show December 5th & 6th presented by EVE ENSLER at The Zipper Factory Theatre) or to arrange an interview with Julie Goldman, visit www.offensivewomen.com or contact producer Erin Keating at firstname.lastname@example.org or 917-405-8413.