Meat and Potatoes at The PIT
154 W. 29th Street, $8
America may run on Dunkin'... but when it finally stops to sit down for dinner, it eats Meat and Potatoes! Meat and Potatoes is a spirited new show celebrating the working class. It features "big-city" comedians who've found a home among New York's glitterati telling stories about their humble beginnings. So whether you're from a small, backwoods town, the ghetto or worse yet - a foreign country - Meat and Potatoes salutes you!
* Real-life couple and comedy duo straight outta Indiana, Abbi Crutchfield and Luke Thayer! (The Living Room)
* Half-Arab, Half-Italian, direct at you from Jersey, Dean Obeidallah! (Comedy Central's The Watch List and Axis of Evil Tour, The View)
* A silly little man originally from Watertown, SD, it's Timmy Williams! (Fuse and IFC's Whitest Kids U Know)
* What happens when you're raised by naked hippies in Cali? Jess Wood! (HBO's Def Comedy Jam)
* Brought to you by The Pride of Oswego, Carolyn Castiglia (VH1) and Lebanon, PA's Black Sheep, Shawn Hollenbach (Here TV)Reserve tickets now! http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/34656