This "superstar illustrator" creates hip, funky, and colorful digital illustrations. A member of the San Francisco Society of Illustrators, her clients include chickclick.com, The Fillmore, California Department of Health, Charles Schwab, HP and others. She specializes in illustration for womens & teens media.
It's always interesting reading the story behind the graphics we see every day. I remember the Chick Click site. In fact, it was one of my favorite stores to shop at when I made my first foray into online shopping. My order came with super-cute postcards with pictures of the girls Pilar designed. I liked them so much I put them up on the wall over my desk in the dorm room. I am glad to see she is still making great designs.
On Newsstands Now: Aug/Sept 2014
- Sun. 21 Sep, 2014 (8:21 pm - 9:21 pm)
- Wed. 24 Sep, 2014 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
- Wed. 24 Sep, 2014 (9:30 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Thu. 25 Sep, 2014 (8:00 am - 9:00 am)
- Thu. 25 Sep, 2014 (8:25 pm - 9:25 pm)