A quilt is a bed covering composed of two layers of fabric and a layer of wadding in between, made by the technique of quilting. Many quilts are made with decorative designs; indeed, some quilts are not used as bed covering at all, but are rather made to be hung on a wall or otherwise displayed.
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Aug/Sept 2014
Trending on BUST
- Sat. 20 Sep, 2014 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
- Sun. 21 Sep, 2014 (All day)
- Sun. 21 Sep, 2014 (8:21 pm - 9:21 pm)
- Wed. 24 Sep, 2014 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
- Wed. 24 Sep, 2014 (9:30 pm - 10:30 pm)