A mom baffled by New York's mom-zombie culture, who hates mingling at playgrounds especially when there are no cocktails, likes to write about why having a kid can't possibly save your marriage, talk about her toddler peeing on power strips, and make up new rules for parents such as this: "No matter how cute and strange and creative a name you come up with for your progeny, it will never fill up your endless need for attention."
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Aug/Sept 2014
Trending on BUST
- Wed. 24 Sep, 2014 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
- Wed. 24 Sep, 2014 (9:30 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Thu. 25 Sep, 2014 (8:00 am - 9:00 am)
- Thu. 25 Sep, 2014 (8:25 pm - 9:25 pm)
- Fri. 26 Sep, 2014 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)