A mom baffled by New York's mom-zombie culture, who hates mingling at playgrounds especially when there are no cocktails, likes to write about why having a kid can't possibly save your marriage, talk about her toddler peeing on power strips, and make up new rules for parents such as this: "No matter how cute and strange and creative a name you come up with for your progeny, it will never fill up your endless need for attention."
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Oct/Nov 2014
Trending on BUST
- Fri. 24 Oct, 2014 (All day)
- Mon. 3 Nov, 2014 (9:00 pm - 10:00 pm)
- Thu. 6 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm - Fri. 7 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm
- Fri. 21 Nov, 2014 (All day)
- Thu. 4 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm - Sun. 7 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm