Finding a good blush is indeed a long and tiresome experience which requires lots of patients and invested time. The manner in which blush is applied or how it blends with ones skin tone can make a huge difference in appearance. There is no other piece of make-up which can cheapen ones look as much as an unflattering blush. Your blush can turn you into the ultimate diva or a sorry clown with just one stroke of the brush. The experience of finding a good blush is even more difficult for women of color as many of the shades on the market are either too light, hence making no impact or too powdery and appears ashy.
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Aug/Sept 2014
- Wed. 24 Sep, 2014 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
- Wed. 24 Sep, 2014 (9:30 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Thu. 25 Sep, 2014 (8:00 am - 9:00 am)
- Thu. 25 Sep, 2014 (8:25 pm - 9:25 pm)
- Fri. 26 Sep, 2014 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)