One of a kind original retro art work, crafts, jewelry and clothing. Most materials come from estate sales and re used for jewelry and art. My art is inspired by the 1920s-1940s and usually revolve around women who had fire in their bellies. All paintings are mine and original. I sketch by hand and do not use computer programs or photo shop to make my paintings and collages. I welcome one of a kind orders. I am proud to have shown my work locally and overseas in Europe. Recycled art is a passion of mine, and I would be honored to share it with my community.
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Aug/Sept 2014
- Sun. 21 Sep, 2014 (All day)
- Sun. 21 Sep, 2014 (8:21 pm - 9:21 pm)
- Wed. 24 Sep, 2014 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
- Wed. 24 Sep, 2014 (9:30 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Thu. 25 Sep, 2014 (8:00 am - 9:00 am)