When I first heard about cloth pads I said "I am not THAT committed to the environment!"Now, I wish I had started using them years ago. They are so much softer and more comfortable than disposables. Sure, I want to save the environment and saving money is a bonus, but the real reason I use cloth menstrual pads is that they work! These pads even work for my mother's mild urinary incontinence; not only is she more comfortable, but she is saving money too.
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Oct/Nov 2014
Trending on BUST
- Fri. 24 Oct, 2014 (All day)
- Mon. 3 Nov, 2014 (9:00 pm - 10:00 pm)
- Thu. 6 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm - Fri. 7 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm
- Sat. 22 Nov, 2014 (All day)
- Thu. 4 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm - Sun. 7 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm