Google “bathroom art” and this is the first hit you get: prints of bathtubs. Lots of bathtubs. Bathtubs filled with smiling kids or chubby women or sudsy puppies. One even has a cow in it. That’s right, a cow in a bathtub. Second hit? Shower curtains. Popular choices include one that looks like a giant television screen and says, “America’s Funniest Nude People.” And by popular, we mean gross. Let’s face it, giving artistic flair to your bathroom is a difficult endeavor with limited options. Until now... Toiluxe is the cornerstone of bathroom art, using toilet seats. Each seat is hand-painted and decoupaged and cured with an acrylic sealer to prevent water damage. No design is an exact duplicate of another. And the best part? Your neighbors don't have this.
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Oct/Nov 2014
Trending on BUST
- Wed. 1 Oct, 2014 (9:30 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Thu. 2 Oct, 2014 9:00 pm - Fri. 3 Oct, 2014 9:00 pm
- Wed. 8 Oct, 2014 (8:00 am - 9:00 am)
- Fri. 10 Oct, 2014 (9:30 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Sat. 11 Oct, 2014 11:30 pm - Sun. 12 Oct, 2014 12:30 am