Do you or someone you know have persistent, unexplainable UTIs or bladder infections? It could be Interstitial Cystitis; a little known food allergy affecting the bladder. It is most commonly affects mature women, though IC can affect people of any age, female or male. Once ignored by doctors as a phantom illness of the weaker sex, recent epidemiological data suggest that there may be greater than 700,000 cases of IC in the US. Educate yourself and others!
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Oct/Nov 2014
Trending on BUST
- Mon. 3 Nov, 2014 (9:00 pm - 10:00 pm)
- Thu. 6 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm - Fri. 7 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm
- Sat. 22 Nov, 2014 (All day)
- Thu. 4 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm - Sun. 7 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm
- Sat. 6 Dec, 2014 (11:00 am - 6:00 pm)