bynvnomore, February 8, 2012
I was passing by S3X Gallery and was intrigued by some of the artwork posted in the window. One of the owners was kind enough to let me in and allow me to take a look around. The artwork is absolutely stunning and provoking. I can't wait to come back for their Grand Opening this Friday and see the burlesque troupe they have performing. This may be one of my new favorite hangouts in SF. Plus, you get free food and cocktails with the price of your ticket.
On Newsstands Now: Aug/Sept 2014
- Wed. 24 Sep, 2014 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
- Wed. 24 Sep, 2014 (9:30 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Thu. 25 Sep, 2014 (8:00 am - 9:00 am)
- Thu. 25 Sep, 2014 (8:25 pm - 9:25 pm)
- Fri. 26 Sep, 2014 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)