Seeking Happily Ever After is a feature-length documentary that reveals how millions of 30-something single women are busting cultural norms while redefining happy endings for themselves. At this unique moment in history, there are over 6.3 million single women in their 30s in the U.S. For the past several years, the media has painted them as either desperate to get married or so career-driven that they "don't need a man." This documentary will finally allow women to speak up collectively about the realities of what seeking "Happily Ever After" looks like in today's climate.
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Oct/Nov 2014
Trending on BUST
- Wed. 1 Oct, 2014 (9:30 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Thu. 2 Oct, 2014 9:00 pm - Fri. 3 Oct, 2014 9:00 pm
- Wed. 8 Oct, 2014 (8:00 am - 9:00 am)
- Fri. 10 Oct, 2014 (9:30 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Sat. 11 Oct, 2014 11:30 pm - Sun. 12 Oct, 2014 12:30 am