4 Small Change - Fair Trade Jewelry Featured
4 Small Change offers handmade fair trade jewelry created by Mayan women living on the shores of Lake Atitlán, a spectacular volcanic lake in Guatemala. 4 Small Change has assisted in the organization of a beading collective for the women in the village of Santa Cruz la Laguna, which is 97% Indigenous. In addition, 4 Small Change donates 5% of each purchase to Amigos de Santa Cruz, a non-profit organization providing support to the schools, public health, and economic development of Santa Cruz la Laguna.
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Oct/Nov 2014
Trending on BUST
- Mon. 3 Nov, 2014 (9:00 pm - 10:00 pm)
- Thu. 6 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm - Fri. 7 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm
- Sat. 22 Nov, 2014 (All day)
- Thu. 4 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm - Sun. 7 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm
- Sat. 6 Dec, 2014 (11:00 am - 6:00 pm)