This independent shop is co-owned by 2 girls who create silver, gold, copper, and enamel jewelry by hand. Here at Torch Song Metals we take our sacred duties as Metalsmiths very seriously. We consider it an honor and a privilege to further this tradition and vow to abolish sloppy workmanship and bad design. We stand for truth, freedom and the American Craft way. Some may call us heroes, but I say we're just being responsible citizens. We strive to be an important part of securing a better Craft World of tomorrow. We hope you'll join us in the effort.
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Oct/Nov 2014
Trending on BUST
- Mon. 3 Nov, 2014 (9:00 pm - 10:00 pm)
- Thu. 6 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm - Fri. 7 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm
- Sat. 22 Nov, 2014 (All day)
- Thu. 4 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm - Sun. 7 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm
- Sat. 6 Dec, 2014 (11:00 am - 6:00 pm)