Rubella Jewelry is the alias of two artists who create (among many things) romantic and mysterious one of a kind pieces of jewelry featuring antique tintype photographs, chandelier crystals, old keys, bones, tiny knives, objects of faith and devotion, and other lovely relics which conjure up and cherish the past. Based in Jersey City, their creations can be found on Etsy, at select shops, and occasionally on the road at various craft fairs and shows.
On Newsstands Now: Oct/Nov 2014
Trending on BUST
- Wed. 1 Oct, 2014 (9:30 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Thu. 2 Oct, 2014 9:00 pm - Fri. 3 Oct, 2014 9:00 pm
- Wed. 8 Oct, 2014 (8:00 am - 9:00 am)
- Fri. 10 Oct, 2014 (9:30 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Sat. 11 Oct, 2014 11:30 pm - Sun. 12 Oct, 2014 12:30 am