Treat yourself to a pair of the finest quality, hand made wooden knitting needles. Made in Tasmania, Australia from Tasmanian Oak, the timber is sourced from environmentally sustainable plantations. The needles are individually made without the need for high energy consuming mass production. They are finished using natural, organic oils and feature simple swing tag labels - no overblown packaging. The gorgeous polka dot bead tops come in a range of eight beautiful colours and the needles are available in a wide range of sizes and lengths.
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Oct/Nov 2014
Trending on BUST
- Mon. 3 Nov, 2014 (9:00 pm - 10:00 pm)
- Thu. 6 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm - Fri. 7 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm
- Sat. 22 Nov, 2014 (All day)
- Thu. 4 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm - Sun. 7 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm
- Sat. 6 Dec, 2014 (11:00 am - 6:00 pm)