Zelda Lily is a women-focused blog with the tagline "Feminism in a bra." We're aiming to make feminism more accessible to young women who may feel the term connotes things they don't relate to or don't feel a part of. We write from a non-traditional feminist standpoint, and the goal is to demonstrate that the power in being a woman need not have its roots in anger.
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Oct/Nov 2014
Trending on BUST
- Wed. 1 Oct, 2014 (9:30 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Thu. 2 Oct, 2014 9:00 pm - Fri. 3 Oct, 2014 9:00 pm
- Wed. 8 Oct, 2014 (8:00 am - 9:00 am)
- Fri. 10 Oct, 2014 (9:30 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Sat. 11 Oct, 2014 11:30 pm - Sun. 12 Oct, 2014 12:30 am