Zelda Lily is a women-focused blog with the tagline "Feminism in a bra." We're aiming to make feminism more accessible to young women who may feel the term connotes things they don't relate to or don't feel a part of. We write from a non-traditional feminist standpoint, and the goal is to demonstrate that the power in being a woman need not have its roots in anger.
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Aug/Sept 2014
- Sun. 21 Sep, 2014 (8:21 pm - 9:21 pm)
- Wed. 24 Sep, 2014 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
- Wed. 24 Sep, 2014 (9:30 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Thu. 25 Sep, 2014 (8:00 am - 9:00 am)
- Thu. 25 Sep, 2014 (8:25 pm - 9:25 pm)