Raised in a Southern Baptist congregation, the authoress left the church when she was thirteen years old. She spent the next decade exploring her spirituality in a wide-variety of religions, pondering the deep-rooted mystery of existence, and questioning the basic nature of the Creator. During her twenties, this "dissident daughter" found her way back to the Christian faith that she had so vehemently renounced in her youth. Through the traditions, history, and liturgy of, both, the Episcopal Church and Celtic Christianity, she renewed her faith and her path as a Christian feminist. Currently, she is dedicating her thirties to spiritual contemplation through reading, writing, and prayer.
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Oct/Nov 2014
Trending on BUST
- Mon. 3 Nov, 2014 (9:00 pm - 10:00 pm)
- Thu. 6 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm - Fri. 7 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm
- Sat. 22 Nov, 2014 (All day)
- Thu. 4 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm - Sun. 7 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm
- Sat. 6 Dec, 2014 (11:00 am - 6:00 pm)