20 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Having Problems with our Web Site?
pollystyrene
post Aug 6 2008, 03:11 PM
Post #61

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Me neither. Not at work, anyway.

But I do have my text formating tools back, so yay!!

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pepper
post Aug 6 2008, 01:59 PM
Post #62

well i'm not, what the hey?

+Quote Post
sidecar
post Aug 5 2008, 10:44 PM
Post #63

Queen of the underground

Hey, I'm staying logged in again! Hooray!

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Aug 5 2008, 07:45 AM
Post #64

(o)(o)

LL i am able to write in purple and was able to upload my new avi, thanks!

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
sidecar
post Aug 4 2008, 09:40 PM
Post #65

Queen of the underground

I've tried it in Firefox 3 on both Mac and PC and Safari on Mac and likewise cannot stay logged in. (I tried posting this last night and it didn't happen). My cookies and stored passwords are correct, but for some reason, it just won't stick. No big, I can log in whenever I visit, but it is a bit frustrating.

+Quote Post
pepper
post Aug 4 2008, 09:27 PM
Post #66

hi all, thanks for the replies. still kicking me off when i close my browser though so every time i open the browser and come to the lounge i have to sign in. not terrible, like i said, but annoying.

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Aug 4 2008, 09:38 AM
Post #67

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

no error message per se (in the past I've had the service downtime due to capacity errors and obviously last weekend there was the message from yourself) just the normal firefox problems loading this page error (the IE this page cannot be displayed error). I assumed it meant the lounge was being fixed again and, yes, it could have connection problems but I tried ALL weekend (I like my lounge fix wink.gif) and I continually received the message after the browser attempted to connect for some time and I didn't have any problems loading other sites instantly. Curiouser and curiouser... I'll let you know if it happens again but here's hoping it was just an anomaly.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
LoungeLady
post Aug 4 2008, 09:30 AM
Post #68

Hardcore BUSTie

bunny, i don't know why you were unable to access the lounge... that's very mysterious. let me know when it happens again, and also post the exact error message you recieve. thanks!

--------------------
So mod!

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Aug 4 2008, 09:22 AM
Post #69

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

QUOTE(bunnyb @ Aug 4 2008, 01:07 PM) *
I was unable to access the lounge between Friday and Sunday (late pm, UK time) and thought the lounge was down until I tried again last night and saw that other people had been able to log on and post. The page would not load and I'm using a Mac and Firefox 3.0.

I posted in wrong thread earlier... any idea why I couldn't access the lounge at all over the weekend? this is happening to a few people at different times. The lounge was the only site I had difficulty accessing.

As far as I can see the other things seem to be fixed - yay for having the post options back!

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Aug 4 2008, 09:21 AM
Post #70

new highs in personal lows daily!

yup. and i haven't tried to up load an avitar, but yes, the rest seem to be working.... thank you debbie!

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
LoungeLady
post Aug 4 2008, 08:40 AM
Post #71

Hardcore BUSTie

Oaky, I'm working on the pics and the avatars uploading issue.
The other things seem to be working now, yes?

QUOTE(girltrouble @ Aug 1 2008, 02:24 PM) *
there seems to be a problem uploading pix too, polly.
ch deleted her old one and was trying to put a new one up, but the site doesn't want to load up.
as for the toolbar, it's not just firefox or the mac, it's just not there.

also:pepper: are you toggling between more than one page? if you are that could be part of the problem. the problem should disappear if you stick to one page.

so here is the list of things that seem to be not working, debbie:
  • we can't upload pics for avitars or for our 'personal photo' on the profile page.
  • the more options page for replies is utterly blank and all of the editing buttons (like the ones above on the fast reply panel) are awol.
  • the profile page info does not list (the threads, posts, blog, comments, etc stuff in the middle of the screen on the profile page.)
  • on the profile page 'options' pulldown beneath the profile pic does not work. it doesn't even pull down.
as far as i know that is it, unless someone has something to add.

--------------------
So mod!

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Aug 1 2008, 01:24 PM
Post #72

there seems to be a problem uploading pix too, polly.
ch deleted her old one and was trying to put a new one up, but the site doesn't want to load up.
as for the toolbar, it's not just firefox or the mac, it's just not there.

also:pepper: are you toggling between more than one page? if you are that could be part of the problem. the problem should disappear if you stick to one page.

so here is the list of things that seem to be not working, debbie:
  • we can't upload pics for avitars or for our 'personal photo' on the profile page.
  • the more options page for replies is utterly blank and all of the editing buttons (like the ones above on the fast reply panel) are awol.
  • the profile page info does not list (the threads, posts, blog, comments, etc stuff in the middle of the screen on the profile page.)
  • on the profile page 'options' pulldown beneath the profile pic does not work. it doesn't even pull down.
as far as i know that is it, unless someone has something to add.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Aug 1 2008, 01:09 PM
Post #73

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

I'm on a Mac, using Firefox 2.0 in work-safe mode and still no toolbar. Everything else seems to be okay. CH, do you still have an avatar? i know you did and I can see everyone else's, but not yours.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
LoungeLady
post Aug 1 2008, 12:55 PM
Post #74

Hardcore BUSTie

okay, thanks for the info everyone....

--------------------
So mod!

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Aug 1 2008, 12:50 PM
Post #75

(o)(o)

Ummm, I can't type in my regular purple, as the option isn't there and and I still can't load a new avatar.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Aug 1 2008, 12:17 PM
Post #76

fast reply has them, yes, but ironically, they disappear (along with the sidebar options and everything else) when you click on more options.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoungeLady
post Aug 1 2008, 12:13 PM
Post #77

Hardcore BUSTie

working on it working on it working on it.
when i hit "fast reply" i get the tools Do you guys get them there as well?

--------------------
So mod!

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Aug 1 2008, 11:47 AM
Post #78

it might be your browser, pep. i have that happen off and on, but it eventually goes away.

i miss the formatting tools too, and the info on our profile page too. it really helped me navigate...

--------------------

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Aug 1 2008, 07:32 AM
Post #79

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

Will we be getting our formatting tools back? I miss them.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
pepper
post Aug 1 2008, 07:13 AM
Post #80

hey, anyone know why i have to sign in every time i open the website? it's not terrible, just so very annoying.
used to be i could just open the site and already be signed in. i haven't changed my computer settings at all so it's not the cookies thing, i am clicking the "remember me" box, i'm not even shutting down the computer between sign ins (i remember sometimes that would make me have to sign back in). what gives?

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 28, 2014 - 09:02 PM