The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 255 256 257 258 259 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
sha
post Jun 29 2006, 06:41 AM
Post #5121

Has anyone tried pure garlic or boric acid pills?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Jun 29 2006, 12:28 AM
Post #5122

Hardcore BUSTie

Yes, and the Tetrasil is black, and it comes out also. My discharge is gone for the moment. But, as we all know, it won't be long until the Itty bitty fish heads peak back out again.

+Quote Post
d_double_u
post Jun 28 2006, 10:39 PM
Post #5123

O ok. Do you have discharge? Thats my biggest problem. I can't wear cute panties anymore!! and Im tired of my boyfriend rolling his eyes whenever he sees the ugly, worn out draws, I am forced to wear.Im thinking about purchasing some of Tetrasil. Maybe I'll just use it every other day... Do u think that you'll be able to use it with those applicators that come with like the yeast infection meds?

Thanks for responding to me Jewels

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Jun 28 2006, 08:49 PM
Post #5124

Hardcore BUSTie

I used the Tetrasil I think Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and maybe Thursday, I can't remember. I put some up a thick medicine dropper and put it up there. That's probably why it all came out during sex. I did not use any over the weekend at all. The smell is still gone, so I think I will use the Tetrasil tonight, because I will have another LONG weekend! ;)

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jun 28 2006, 08:00 PM
Post #5125

Hardcore BUSTie

klee--Get the boric acid at walmart by the hydrogen peroxide...it's a much lower concentration.

+Quote Post
d_double_u
post Jun 28 2006, 05:22 PM
Post #5126

Wow Jewels thats weird! How long had it been since U used the Tetrasil? Was it that day? Did u use it Saturday and Sunday?

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Jun 28 2006, 05:09 PM
Post #5127

Hardcore BUSTie

I think mine is back. I started my period today, and there was barely any blood and it looked brown and thick... like poo. That's the way my period always was when I had BV, rather than red and drippy like it should be.

+Quote Post
sha
post Jun 28 2006, 04:19 PM
Post #5128

Hi Ladies, I almost burst into tears when I saw this website. I thought I was all alone all these years. I am 30 years old and have been suffering from BV for the past seven years. Its embarrassing and annoying. I have been getting them every month for the past year as opposed to a few times per year like before. I am at my witts end and am tired of taking Metro-gel and flagyl each month. They only help for a week or two then the infection is back again. My GYN doctor sucks and can't give me any other course of action. DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY NON PRESCRIPTION OR NATURAL REMEMDIES? Please, please, please help me.

+Quote Post
klee
post Jun 28 2006, 04:13 PM
Post #5129

BUSTie

Where do you purchase boric acid? There's the kind for roach killer but do you use that??? It's 100% boric acid.

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jun 28 2006, 09:57 AM
Post #5130

Hardcore BUSTie

I just added garlic capsules to my routine and everything has been going pretty well over here.

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Jun 27 2006, 11:59 PM
Post #5131

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi everyone,

Well, Had sex Friday night, and the Tetrasil came out everywhere, along with the Fish. Then Saturday night, NO SMELL WHATSOEVER, then Sunday night, NO SMELL WHATSOEVER. So, this whole damn thing is confusing the hell out of me!!! How can it smell one night, then be completely gone the next?? So, not sure if it was the Tetrasil that worked or what, but I think I'll give it another shot. I went off the Acidophilus pills because it seems to be making mine worse, believe it or not. Everytime I take them, my b.v. comes back with a vengeance. Maybe it's coincindental but, whatever it is, I need to find out what is triggering it. Anyways, just wanted to give you an update.

+Quote Post
mrj
post Jun 27 2006, 03:22 PM
Post #5132

BUSTie

Hello Ladies,
I went to the health food store and bought the gel caps and then went to wal-mart to buy the boric acid. They have to order the boric acid but it will be in tomorrow. I am so ready to get it and try it to see if it gets rid of this nasty smell. Hope everyone is doing well will let you know if it works. Thanks sassy

+Quote Post
ja2035
post Jun 27 2006, 02:18 PM
Post #5133

nothing has worked for me except boric acid and change of diet. No sugar, no yeast (breads, etc.)I tried Rephresh, Enzara, Jamu Stick, vitamin C, hydrogen peroxide. Rephresh worked at first but no longer

+Quote Post
d_double_u
post Jun 27 2006, 11:46 AM
Post #5134

Rephresh doesn't work either

+Quote Post
d_double_u
post Jun 27 2006, 11:29 AM
Post #5135

HI all,
I been strugglin with BV off and on for the past two years. But now I've had it for six months straight. Metrogel just clumped up and just when the clumping stopped, it came back full forced. I ordered Enzara off Ebay and that didn't work so now I'm looking into more things. After some of these posts, im quite scared of Vitamin C! Im thinking about buying tetrasil or Salusil or MEsosilver. Has anyone tried these?

+Quote Post
mela
post Jun 26 2006, 10:47 AM
Post #5136

BUSTie

Hi Bincha 2,
How is the metrogel working for you? I have been BV free and I was given Flayll orally. In terms of cervical dyplasia they say its associated to HPV. Cervical dyplasia just means abnormal development of tissue covering the cervix. The majority of women whom have cervical dyplasia have at least some strain of HPV. Therefore yes they can be related. My case is fairly mild and will hopefully clear.
This website explains what cervical dyplasia is and how it is associated with HPV.

Good luck.

http://www.mjbovo.com/Women/Dysplasia.htm

Hi Alwaysonmymind,

My Doctor says the same thing she won¡¦t remove the cells and wants to check back with me in August to see if it has gone away. So far I am BV free and I have been having sex this is the longest its been for me. I can¡¦t believe what your BF said about your bodies not being compatible then you guys are not compatible that is so stupid! I told my BF I never had these issues till he came along so he took all the blame. ƒº So far everything has been okay no smell. Has the doctor given you any medication?

Take care,

Mela

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jun 24 2006, 10:56 AM
Post #5137

Hardcore BUSTie

Has anyone tried garlic capsules? and if so which ones are the best?

pepper: The herbalist wanted me to try the zapper so I do it everyday.It makes me very sleepy(don't ask me why).So far so good but I would'nt recommend it to anybody until I have complete success.

+Quote Post
yvonne
post Jun 24 2006, 05:11 AM
Post #5138

Oops! I made mistake in my first sentence a few posts down (after previewing 5 times!!)"Has anyone tried or thought of trying the vaginal vitamin D by the Today company?" Should read VITAMIN C of course. Heh. I got it right in the rest of the post.

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jun 23 2006, 09:11 PM
Post #5139

get OUT!!! someone is actually using the zapper with results for this? crap, that's fantastic! oh, i'm building myself one right away. i'll post the instructions as soon as i find them.

+Quote Post
suczka
post Jun 23 2006, 08:25 PM
Post #5140

mrj!

Try the boric acid! It is easy and fun to fill the capsules. Just insert before bedtime and it will dissolve overnight painlessly. You won't feel a thing, unless you feel it with a finger if you go looking for it.

I've been using them for a week so far after a round of antibiotics and things are going marvelously.

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 255 256 257 258 259 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
8 User(s) are reading this topic (8 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 24, 2014 - 01:53 AM