The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 206 207 208 209 210 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
moma
post Jul 4 2006, 08:15 PM
Post #4141

Hey! I think there SHOULD be an "I flunked the pencil test" tshirt. and it should be super tight and show off hot little breasts. My boy has a silkscreening press.....I could easily make some on my day off next week! Would anyone be interested?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cleo44
post Jul 3 2006, 08:37 PM
Post #4142

i deffinately tried the test after reading those "angus, thongs, and full frontal snogging" books. i remember being like twelve and just POSITIVE my boobs were on their way, and then when i got to be 14, and then 16, now at 19...ive simply come to terms with it. haha even though my mom just had to have a breast reduction, not that im jealous of her or anything. haha eew.

+Quote Post
jasmith
post Jun 29 2006, 12:10 PM
Post #4143

BAHAHAHAHAHA!! I've never heard of these pencil tests! Why in the world do women do these things? It forcefully reminds me of *men* comparing their goods.

+Quote Post
tatina
post Jun 29 2006, 07:51 AM
Post #4144

I also think that nipples are great and look sexy - but only with small boobs, otherwise its simply an overload. And the dreaded pencil test... I read recently that it can be done on the butt too... :-o

+Quote Post
lux
post Jun 29 2006, 02:54 AM
Post #4145

BUSTie

i never thought about my nipples that much, but a few years back a friend of mine gave me kind of shocked comments about them being so pointy. after that i've thought that it's sexy when they show a bit when i go out. a version of cleavage, i like that

+Quote Post
opheliathemuse
post Jun 29 2006, 12:14 AM
Post #4146

Hardcore BUSTie

hey booksie! How are you?? I remember you were going to do that. Welcome back! sorry everyone, back to topic.

Just to note: I am in the habit of buying things that let me wear them with no bras now. woo!

--------------------
There is a willow grows aslant a brook,
That shows his hoar leaves in the glassy stream.
There with fantastic garlands did she come...

+Quote Post
jasmith
post Jun 29 2006, 12:10 AM
Post #4147

Booskie, I read a book in elementary that sounded just like that - only in this book, girls were given state names based on the size of their jumblies.

+Quote Post
cloverbee
post Jun 28 2006, 07:37 PM
Post #4148

Hardcore BUSTie

when I went to Juvie when I was 16 the lady stood me in the shower naked and asked me to lift up each breast??!! Ummmm....I know she could see that it was unnecessary. Like, how am I going to hide something in there when there is nothing to lift up? It was a very uncomfy moment for me and to this day I do not know if she did that out of routine or to be a bitch.

+Quote Post
noboatboobs
post Jun 28 2006, 07:33 PM
Post #4149

The funny thing about the pencil test... I didn't know about it until this year and I'm 30. I was talking with my older coworkers and they brought it up. They knew I would have to run home and try it. Sad to say I have nothing to even hold the pencil, as they knew I would I reported back to them.. We all had a great laugh over that one.

+Quote Post
booskie
post Jun 28 2006, 10:37 AM
Post #4150

Just popping back in after a year in the rainforest. I'm so proud to see that this lounge is still up and running. Though I must admit, I keep scrolling the screen down so everyone in the public library won't see what I'm doing. I suppose I've got to pick my battles with insecurity.

On the subject of nipples, at the risk of sounding classless and slutty, I like to show my nipples. Not in a professional environment of course, but if I'm going out, I don't care if they are peeking from beneath whatever I'm wearing. I think when it's tastefully done (as in a thin white cami, not a completely sheer piece of satin), it can be very sexy and it makes me feel confident. I tell my other girlfriends (who are much better endowed in that region) that it's like my version of cleavage. I don't get the same effect from super-low cut blouses, so I do the next best thing. I give an ever so subtle preview.
I don't know, maybe y'all think that's gross or un-ladylike, but that's just how I do it and it makes me feel that much more confident about my body.

That baleful pencil test is in one of the pre-teen books for girls, like the Sunflower Kids (I'm making these names up, I can't really remember) or the Daffodil Girls or Club, something in the Sweet Valley High vein. I remember reading it in 6th grade (back when I still stuffed my bra out of fear) and coming to the part in the book when all the characters perform the test. I felt so ashamed. I think that particular book was about a girl who lost her mother and had to get her dad to go and help her buy a bra. It didn't give much comment on the pencil test however, good or bad.

Keep up the positivity ladies!

+Quote Post
herculesgirl
post Jun 26 2006, 01:33 PM
Post #4151

Hardcore BUSTie

There should be an "I Flunked The Pencil Test" t-shirt. I would SO wear one!

+Quote Post
frenchtoast
post Jun 26 2006, 01:06 PM
Post #4152

I remember first hearing about the pencil test in those "Angus, thongs, and full-frontal snogging" books, grabbed a pencil, tried it, and was rather disappointed when i realized that i came nowhere near being able to hold one up.

I never liked the idea of going braless, something about pointy "keep me warm" nipples poking through shirts dosn't bode well with me. Although, I've begun to 'forget' to put one on in the morning, just to see what it feels like. It's nice having free breasts! (as long as it isnt cold out..)

Havn't tried unwired bras yet, I still like looking like I have big boobehs every once in a while ;)

+Quote Post
lux
post Jun 26 2006, 03:03 AM
Post #4153

BUSTie

lucky me, never had to do the pencil test in front of every one. but i guess it's kind of obious that i don't need a bra even with out testing it:-) it's so great to go braless, esp summer time. and i've actually managed to find sexy bras without underwiering!

and congratulations rawbaby!!

+Quote Post
lux
post Jun 26 2006, 03:02 AM
Post #4154

BUSTie

lucky me, never had to do the pencil test in front of every one. but i guess it's kind of obious that i don't need a bra even with out testing it:-) it's so great to go braless, esp summer time. and i've actually managed to find sexy bras without underwiering!

and congratulations rawbaby!!

+Quote Post
cloverbee
post Jun 25 2006, 10:55 PM
Post #4155

Hardcore BUSTie

small breasts rock = you all rock!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
jasmith
post Jun 25 2006, 10:02 PM
Post #4156

Ah.
Oh well. Perhaps those of us with nowhere to put a pencil are less likely to have problems with saggin...

+Quote Post
rawrbaby
post Jun 25 2006, 06:29 PM
Post #4157

herculesgirl haha the pencil test! in school all the bitchy girls started of this trend of seeing if they had saggy boobs by putting a pencil under and seeing how long it took to drop down, but yeh like you i had no where to put the pencil!! its horrible when everyone else does it and asks you how long it took to drop down knowing full well you dont have no boobs for anything to drop anywhere lol bitches! =P

xxxx

+Quote Post
herculesgirl
post Jun 25 2006, 04:12 PM
Post #4158

Hardcore BUSTie

Jasmith, I think "mosquito bites" refers to any type of small breasts...they're so small they look like mosquito bites, or just a bump.

I don't have any overhang/underfold either. Back in the day my friends would all do the "pencil test" where you lift a boob, put a pencil under it, and drop your boob back over the pencil: if the pencil falls down you can go without a bra, if it stays you need to wear one. Ya, I dunno what we were all thinking either, but anyway, there was nothing for me to lift and nowhere to put a pencil, so it was pretty much a given that I didn't need a bra. And I still don't. :-)

+Quote Post
hummingbird
post Jun 24 2006, 06:43 PM
Post #4159

Hardcore BUSTie

Yeah, tatina, bring it!

+Quote Post
jasmith
post Jun 24 2006, 06:08 PM
Post #4160

Cloverbee, I just read your post halfway down the page about dreaming about having bigger boobs. I never have myself, although once I dreamed that I had only one, right in the middle of my chest. HA! What is one to make of that?
Anyway, I'm wondering about the term "mosquito bite" boobs. What exactly does that mean? Does it indicate breasts that don't have the fold underneath? Because that's what mine are like. I've always thought it was strange that I have no fold. Anyone else like this?
Tatina - I love that!!

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 206 207 208 209 210 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 23, 2014 - 02:10 PM