The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

38 Pages V  « < 36 37 38  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> large breast support group (cuz we actually need it!)
tatiana
post May 13 2006, 11:03 PM
Post #741

BUSTie

Hey dustyrosekisses: go to bravissimo.com. They sell bathing suits and bikinis. They are a UK company but they ship to the US. I'm thinking of ordering from them, if I could figure out what size I am. I've been trying the bra size calculators and they are off by two sizes in either direction. Arrrrgh!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
loui80s
post May 11 2006, 07:39 AM
Post #742

I can't believe this site exists. I've been bitching for years to my small chested friends and family about the discomfort and awkwardness of life with 36H breasts, but never realized chestiness was such an epidemic. You know what I want out of life? Cardio that doesn't make me sore, BRAS THAT FIT and don't look like they belong on the front of a tractor trailer. I can't even find sports bras that fit. I also don't want to be restricted to wearing men's T-shirts as my only wardrobe option. Why are women's shirts so short? You buy an extra large, and it's not any longer! It's just wider around the middle and falls off you shoulders! Hint: Bali shoulder spa (which I don't think they make anymore) and their flower bra are both very comfortable and shapely, although I think the biggest size is 38DDD. The hanes.com website is always having sales, get on their mailing list. I just bought 2 nice bras for $30, a bargain compared to most places!

+Quote Post
dustyrosekisses
post May 10 2006, 04:12 PM
Post #743

Hey, quick question.. Does anyone know where I can find a website that sell customized (stylish)bathing suits/tops?? I'm 19, and have a 38DD, and I am sick of wearing bathing suits that make my mother or grandmother would wear.. thank you lots.

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Apr 26 2006, 09:31 AM
Post #744

A symphony of atrocities.

My favourite place to buy bras is at Lane Bryant. They are comfy and the have my size (42DDD).

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
violetfemme
post Apr 24 2006, 09:47 PM
Post #745

Hi, I am actually glad I found this. I'm feeling terrible. While I am working, I want another job more suited to what I can do. Oh, I get interviews, but never offers. I focus on improving the usual stuff--speak clearly and concisely, answer common questions, keep in mind social niceties, wear a nice suit.

However, I'm beginning to wonder if I'm not getting jobs because of my large breasts (I'm at last measure a 38H). My hips and thighs are big, but not as big, so maybe it's fatphobia (lipidophobia?) mostly. I still wonder if to them, large breasts == stupid. It doesn't help that when I ask why, they give vague answers about 'more experience.' Yeah, great, why do I have a feeling you hired a guy who looked just like you?

I've also broken up with my long-time love/long-distance relationship. A lot of things came into it, but one nagging thing was that he really liked my breasts, and would often talk about what breast-fucking. Granted, he also complimented me on emotional traits. Flattering? Yeah, sometimes, but it came up so often.

I had that done before, and it was by men who just wanted a quick orgasm and who never talked to me again. I told him, he apologized, but I guess it never sunk in. Maybe being isolated and with us so far away made him forgetful.

I'm doing an inventory of past relationships, and wondering why they got involved with me, and why they do not last long. The breasts come up again--I cannot think of anything else that would attract people. Or repel--I've noticed men I've had crushes on going for smaller-busted women. They can't be attracted to my social graces or tact.

It makes it hard to figure out what I could have done differently and what to do in the future. Is there going to be a future? What if that's all people are attracted to? Or worse, be suspicious of everyone I come in contact with and drive them away? I'm afraid that's what happened with a few people.

I'm not someone who likes to show off my breasts--I tend to wear baggy sweaters or clothing that I think accentuates the waist or shoulders. Yes, breast reduction surgery has come up, but I'm told I have to lose weight to get it. I have gone down from 190 to 165. I don't think that's enough.
Plus, there is the fear that if I do reduce, there is nothing attractive about me left. Never mind I know I have a nice face, nice eyes, nice smile from other people--but the fear remains.

I feel alone, and I feel stupid for being so fixated on something so shallow. It just feels like that my chest blocks any view of my brain or my heart.

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Apr 24 2006, 03:55 PM
Post #746

Hardcore BUSTie

I am wearing a Fantasie bra right now and I love it!!

It is my favorite bra. I find that it is totally worth it to buy good expensive bras that make me look fabulous

I would suggest if you want to wear something low cut, get a 34 D this will also give you spectacular cleaveage.

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 36 37 38
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 30, 2014 - 11:07 AM