Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 192 193 194 195 196 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
lilacwine13
post Jul 18 2007, 09:06 PM
Post #3861

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I skipped volunteering tonight because I'm too tired and I need to job search. So far tonight I have visited a used book store, checked the blogs I like, and now I'm here, while the job search is being put on hold, again.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Jul 18 2007, 07:31 PM
Post #3862

the moistiest

i confess that not only do i find the geico caveman commercials funny, i also will be watching the show when it comes on.

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Jul 18 2007, 07:27 PM
Post #3863

Hardcore BUSTie

freckle, I agree, a bilingual pup sounds cool!

bettie, that's freaking awesome. You are like a poo renegade.

My confession is uber lame. But I watched some damn reality show about a tanning salon, and I feel guilty for wasting my time which such a mindless show.

Also, I keep telling one of my co-workers that I didn't get her friends requests on Myspace, when I have really just been denying them...because I don't see myself crossing that co-worker to friend border with her.

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Jul 17 2007, 02:09 PM
Post #3864

Hardcore BUSTie

Freckleface, I read an essay once when a girl described being on vacation with a Chinese friend's family and their dog understand both English and Mandarin.

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Jul 17 2007, 09:46 AM
Post #3865

Hardcore BUSTie

freckle,
a bilingual pet is awesome. I sometimes speak to my cat in Hebrew.

+Quote Post
bettieblank
post Jul 17 2007, 09:21 AM
Post #3866

Hardcore BUSTie

I dont even live at home and he never comes over to my place, because i have thought about not de-iceing the driveway or leaving the floor wet, but he never goes anywhere lol. I am just going to have to wait until he drops dead from old age.

I noticed the lady down the street letting her dog use my yard as a toilet this morning. When i took my pup for a walk I picked up the foreign poo in a bag and dropped it on her front walk.

+Quote Post
Uilleann
post Jul 17 2007, 07:44 AM
Post #3867

QUOTE(bettieblank @ Jul 12 2007, 07:59 AM) *
I confess: I loathe my mothers husband (not my father). I hate how he talks down to me and will refer to me as "girl" when he does so. I confess that i daydream about putting rat poison in the cheap boxed wine that he drinks everyday.

I feel the same about my step-father. He has a severe nut allergy, and I spent too many hours of my teenage life imagining how easy it would be to slip the residue from a can of peanuts into one of his cans of beer. Fortunately (for him and me), I moved away from home as soon as I was out of school.

--------------------
"There will be only one of You in all time. That identity is cancelled if you are not always fearlessly yourself."

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 17 2007, 06:45 AM
Post #3868

(o)(o)

Someone is whistling in the office right now and I want to go punch him. I hate whistling!

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
toastybean
post Jul 16 2007, 11:28 PM
Post #3869

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(culturehandy @ Jul 2 2007, 10:22 AM) *
If I'm exchanging e-mails or text messages with a man, and he has poor spelling, I find it a turn off

i couldn't agree more. this is a good one. my last boyfriend gave me a card with some flowers for some random occasion. on it he wrote some little poem in which he wrote "SPEACIL" (this word appeared twice) when he meant special

and freckle, why not teach the dog spanish? it will be the most cultured pup in the neighborhood smile.gif

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jul 16 2007, 07:31 PM
Post #3870

beachcomber

I am teaching my dog to respond to me bi-lingually, in english and in spanish.
I don't speak spanish, just a few words left over from when we lived in panama, and my girlchild & the mr think I have lost my mind, but my thinking is... why not? biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 12 2007, 09:34 AM
Post #3871

(o)(o)

Betty that reminds me of 9 to 5!

Confession: There is a guy who really wants to fuck me, and I'm letting him know that it's a possibility, but truthfully, it's not going to fucking happen. Ever. He's got no idea, I'm playing with his mind. It's the player playing the player.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jul 12 2007, 09:18 AM
Post #3872

beachcomber

bettieblank,
perhaps you need to read back in the archives to where I detailed my plans for the demise of my f-i-l?
it involved a slick floor surface and a Lot of old english spray polish- wax on- shine smoothe.

rat poison is traceable, but a slip/fall is really just a terrible accident!
(and yes, I still continue to do this whenever my in-laws come to visit, about the only time I polish my foyer like that, and while it hasn't worked yet, I am keeping the faith.)

I'm sorry your mother's husband makes you feel that way.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
bettieblank
post Jul 12 2007, 06:42 AM
Post #3873

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess: I loathe my mothers husband (not my father). I hate how he talks down to me and will refer to me as "girl" when he does so. I confess that i daydream about putting rat poison in the cheap boxed wine that he drinks everyday.

+Quote Post
bettieblank
post Jul 12 2007, 06:42 AM
Post #3874

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess: I loathe my mothers husband. I hate how he talks down to me and will refer to me as "girl" when he does so. I confess that i daydream about putting rat poison in the cheap boxed wine that he drinks everyday.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jul 11 2007, 06:42 AM
Post #3875

beachcomber

I confess:
now that they are gone again, I miss my parents horribly and always feel like a small child abandoned or orphaned when they leave.

I ridiculously am 1/2 waiting for them to have turned around and pull back into my driveway right now. sad.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Jul 8 2007, 04:34 AM
Post #3876

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

Going back a coupla months but, like yuefie and culture, I cannot help becoming emotional at Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. I've recently become addicted to the programme and it's the only thing I watch on TV other than Friends reruns (anything else is on dvd or downloaded). It restores my faith in the human soul - there are good, loving people out there - not the hosts or the producers but the families themselves and the community they live in who are so kind to the family.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 7 2007, 07:46 PM
Post #3877

(o)(o)

I wonder if I'll ever have romantic feelings for someone again.

--------------------

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Jul 7 2007, 06:20 PM
Post #3878

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

Confession: I've never seen anything like the light I see in his eyes, and I swear to god sometimes I can see his entire soul laid bare.

Confession: I become quite bereft whenever I start wondering if I'm wrong about the nature of the connection I'm feeling.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
missjoy
post Jul 4 2007, 11:25 AM
Post #3879

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm eating Chef Boyardee ravioli for lunch because I was too lazy to prep anything at home and I could buy it at the gas station. I didn't even used to eat this shit when I was little (when most people had chef boyardee). I think the peeps in line were *definately* judging me - I was too!

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Jul 3 2007, 09:54 AM
Post #3880

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I am not impressed by people with tuned exhaust, a body kit on their honda or a loud stereo system. I think it is a complete waste of money and it is obnoxious. You aren't being unique when just about everyone with a honda does this.

Agreed, culture.

Right now I can't hear or read the news without getting upset over events. It's gotten to the point where I can't even watch the Daily Show without getting depressed. I should take a break, but I feel guilty when I think about doing so because most people don't pay attention to what's going on in the world, and I am in a position where I can take the time to find out.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 192 193 194 195 196 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 25, 2014 - 06:04 AM