The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

20 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Having Problems with our Web Site?
plain jane
post Jul 11 2006, 11:53 AM
Post #361

So I used to be ginger kitty but can't log in. I am so not psyched right now about the new site. Maybe it will grow on me. It seems confusing and busy.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sillygrrl13
post Jul 11 2006, 11:44 AM
Post #362

BUSTie

First of all, thank you Yuefie & QuantamSpice for your help!

I tried to fix the incorrect time & it improved, but is still an hour off...& I do know what time zone I'm in. LOL..

Now, I'm TRYING to put in a picture for my avatar & THAT'S not working. First, I clicked "change personal photo," & it says "Sorry, the board admin. has not enabled permission for this part of the control panel."
Then, I clicked "edit avatar settings," then "upload new image from your computer,"then "browse," then went to "my pictures", clicked the one to use," & submitted. It came up "upload failed contact staff member to remedy. WTF? I realize I am pathetically lacking in tech skills, but I just can't guess what I'm doing wrong here! I SO want you to see my bulldog's picture when I post...dang...

+Quote Post
quantumspice
post Jul 11 2006, 11:31 AM
Post #363

Hardcore BUSTie

It doesn't need to be your real birth year, you can be perpetually 30 if you want wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mandolyn
post Jul 11 2006, 11:28 AM
Post #364

Hardcore BUSTie

LOVE the birthday feature. (if you include your birthday in your profile, it will appear on the calendar).

HATE that you must include your birth year. dry.gif

--------------------
"... what i want is what i've not got
and what i need is all around me."

+Quote Post
quantumspice
post Jul 11 2006, 11:24 AM
Post #365

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(sillygrrl13 @ Jul 11 2006, 11:42 AM) *

OK, first I had to change my password to get in, as my former one wasn't working. blink.gif

Now, I find the information in my profile (re.# of posts, current time,etc.) is ALL wrong.
mad.gif
How do I change that stuff?

You can't change the number of posts, but things like current time can be changed in the My Controls area.

To [change your avatar (the image near my name), your signature, or profile information (location, birthday, website, IM messangers), scroll down to "Profile Information" and pick the appropriate link. (In this case, I've linked the individual pages for you).

To change the board settings (local time, how many posts per page in a topic, how many topics per page in a forum, whether or not you want to view images or signatures or avatars, what kind of editor you want - "word" like with the rich text, or what you see with the standard, whether or not you want the fast reply automatically open, whether or not you want to let people PM you), your email settings (whether or not to hide your email address, things dealing with how the board sends emails, or your email address, or your password, scroll down to where it says "Options" and pick the appropriate link. You can also add or remove people from your ignored users list in that area too.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoungeLady
post Jul 11 2006, 11:24 AM
Post #366

Hardcore BUSTie

gods,your username totally exists. but the email your password is being sent to is a gmail acct that begins with the letter j. did you check that account?

--------------------
So mod!

+Quote Post
formerlyGodslion...
post Jul 11 2006, 11:21 AM
Post #367

Ach! I'm not... I tried the password retrieval, but it didn't work...

--------------------
Registered here as Godslioness for over 8 years, but they seem to have lost me in the big update...

+Quote Post
lunasol
post Jul 11 2006, 10:24 AM
Post #368

Hardcore BUSTie

woo! i'm back! yay.

+Quote Post
yuefie
post Jul 11 2006, 09:42 AM
Post #369

Lip Balm Aficionado

I don't think you can change the number of posts, I'm pretty sure that is controlled by the board administrators. But if you go in to My Controls at the top, and then click on board settings you can change it the correct time.

--------------------
~I'm so tired of being tired
As sure as night will follow day
Most things I worry about
Never happen anyway~

+Quote Post
sillygrrl13
post Jul 11 2006, 09:25 AM
Post #370

BUSTie

OK, first I had to change my password to get in, as my former one wasn't working. blink.gif

Now, I find the information in my profile (re.# of posts, current time,etc.) is ALL wrong.
mad.gif
How do I change that stuff?

+Quote Post
yuefie
post Jul 11 2006, 09:14 AM
Post #371

Lip Balm Aficionado

Hey BustyGirl and Lunasol, try putting your user name in to the password recovery. That worked for me when I had trouble logging in.

I love the new digs, woohoo! It's a bit more complicated but I am sure once we all get used to it, the ignore feature alone will be worth it.

--------------------
~I'm so tired of being tired
As sure as night will follow day
Most things I worry about
Never happen anyway~

+Quote Post
demolition_queen
post Jul 11 2006, 08:50 AM
Post #372

I used to be Bustygirl, and I can't log in. What do I do?

+Quote Post
iusedtobelunasol
post Jul 11 2006, 08:05 AM
Post #373

I was unable to log in with my username and password. Why?

On the other hand, I'm lovin the new interface!

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post Jun 22 2006, 03:03 PM
Post #374

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

*de-flounce, for I am weak*

Um, yeah. Why delete archives from active and interesting threads, yet leave the craptastic ones?

*re-flounce*

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Jun 22 2006, 01:25 PM
Post #375

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

All of the archives in Survivor's Space have dissapeared. Please help or at least explain how it happened. Thanks.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
margot
post Jun 7 2006, 03:13 PM
Post #376

Hardcore BUSTie

Until today, I had 2/3 days where I couldn't get the Bust website up. -Just a grey bubble saying site unavailable.
I missed it!

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Jun 6 2006, 04:13 AM
Post #377

it's cards on the table time

I have been having repeated problems accessing the lounge, from different computers, since the middle of last week. Is there a reason for this and is it likely to continue?

+Quote Post
newredhead
post May 31 2006, 11:21 PM
Post #378

I can't find the color legend for the paint-by-number eyeglass holder on the pdf file - only the actual image. Help would be greatly appreciated!

+Quote Post
beansalad
post May 18 2006, 06:03 PM
Post #379

BUSTie

I made a post in ATWT in the lounge on monday night and it's vanished. I know it definitely went up ok because someone else commented on it. Does this happen often, and how come?

+Quote Post
humanist77
post May 10 2006, 10:05 PM
Post #380

belligerently lazy

When I finally decide I want a boob ring, I can't find them! It even says on the main boobtique page that they are in the Bust Booty section. Are they not available anymore?

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 25, 2014 - 10:13 AM