Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

24 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Starfucker, the resurrection of the celebrities I'd like to screw thread
epinephrine
post Jul 4 2010, 01:22 AM
Post #21

Hardcore BUSTie

Even though I don't usually find him attractive, I just watched Velvet Goldmine last night and I have a sudden and severe crush on Ewan McGregor. I also thought he was super hot in Trainspotting. Apparently, I'm only attracted to him when he's shooting heroin or making out with boys. I haven't been able to get him off my mind all day - guess I'm going on a Ewan binge. And! He's just done a gay movie which is supposed to have lots of sex and making out in it with - of all people - Jim Carrey. I don't mind Jim Carrey, and I've always found him strangely likeable even when he's at his most obnoxious, but...come on. Jim Carrey sex scenes? Not hot.

--------------------
To be free one must give up a little part of oneself.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
crinoline
post May 17 2010, 10:33 AM
Post #22

Hardcore BUSTie

So I have a huge throbbing crush on Bboy Baek Myung Hoon.
Not only is he smokin' hot, but his unrelenting awesomeness simply cannot be conveyed by photos, so here's a video of him dancing.

I would let him nail me to. the. wall.
Scratch that, I would beg him to nail me to the wall, or the floor, or any piece of convenient furniture / semi flat surface.

Gah. so hawt.

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Mar 6 2010, 10:36 AM
Post #23

Hardcore BUSTie

true enough, all my friends' kids thought the movie was awesome. I looked up Delta blues and will definitely be watching it. I fell in love with him watching Heartbreakers and Almost Famous and it took a couple episodes of my name is early to figure out why I was already so attracted to such a goofy guy. Now I don't know it it'll be the same without the mustache and the hair, it's just part of his adorable charm!

Also, Pilot Inspektor? yikes. This is why I never read up on celebrity news, i'm always disappointed by the things I find out.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Mar 4 2010, 11:05 AM
Post #24

Big Fat Bitch

Well, he does have a little Pilot Inspektor to think about, kids aren't cheap! I think a lot of actors do not so great stuff that's kid-oriented when they have them just so they can show their kid what they do. I'm sure Pilot thought Alvin was the tits.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Mar 4 2010, 08:20 AM
Post #25

Hardcore BUSTie

oh no not another scientologist! dammit. I'll still be looking up his new show! If he can make a mullet look good, I can't wait to see him all cleaned up. I'm nervous of anyone who thinks alvin and the chipmunks was a good idea, though...

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Mar 3 2010, 05:57 AM
Post #26

Big Fat Bitch

I have had a crush on Jason Lee since 1991 when he was in an early Spike Jonze directed skate movie called Video Days. He was skinny, greasy, pimply, dorky, yet soooo endearing. He sang this goofy-ass song about there being "a war outside of your window" & was just so sweet. I love him today even if he is a Scientologist & I think those people are dupes. I just saw a promo for the new show he's going to be on since they've cancelled "Earl". It doesn't look very good, but he, uh, yeah, not "Earl". Close cropped hair, shaved face with a little stubble. ROWR!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Mar 2 2010, 08:01 PM
Post #27

Hardcore BUSTie

hhmmm my taste in men doesn't fit in at the moment. I've been watching my name is earl and drooling over Jason Lee. The things I would do to that man and his mustache....

+Quote Post
sageykins
post Feb 27 2010, 05:36 PM
Post #28

Hardcore BUSTie

Have been watching CSI over and over lately- Gary Dourdan and George Eads are both HOT!!! Love Gary's eyes. Oh. Dear. God. Thank you for creating that pretty man. MMMMMmmmmmm.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Feb 7 2010, 03:21 PM
Post #29

Big Fat Bitch

Scott Fujita. Geaux Saints!

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Feb 6 2010, 01:35 PM
Post #30

Big Fat Bitch

Four days until Taylor Lautner is LEGAL.

--------------------

+Quote Post
nickclick
post Jan 11 2010, 06:01 AM
Post #31

Hardcore BUSTie

yes! a welcome addition to an otherwise pasty, wrinkly, unsexy male cast.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jan 10 2010, 08:09 PM
Post #32

Big Fat Bitch

Watching Big Love. Adam Beach. Holy moly, I'd forgotten just how friggin' sexy that guy is.

--------------------

+Quote Post
rogue
post Jan 9 2010, 07:38 PM
Post #33

Hardcore BUSTie

Joseph Gordon-Levitt *did* grow up to be magically delicious, sassy, I agree!

And he's frigging hilarious, which makes him even more amazing.

--------------------
Vixi liber et moriar.

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Jan 9 2010, 08:09 AM
Post #34

sassygrrl

I finally saw (500) Days of Summer. Damn, Joseph Gordon-Levitt grew up to be VERY yummy!!
Weirdly enough, I'm adding Demintri Martin. He was so cute in Taking Woodstock.

+Quote Post
rogue
post Jan 7 2010, 06:35 AM
Post #35

Hardcore BUSTie

I just started watching Kyle XY last night so therefore I'm adding Matt Dallas to this here little list I've got going. He's so pretty it kind of hurts to look at him.

I also just scoped him out on Wikipedia and I'm happy to learn that he's twenty-seven because I really did think he was sixteen and that's just a little too dirty for my liking. Hehe.

--------------------
Vixi liber et moriar.

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Dec 22 2009, 01:31 PM
Post #36

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(rogue @ Dec 22 2009, 04:24 AM) *
HELL YES to James McAvoy. And you are so right, Aithinne - he's is surprising. Like you don't think he's hot at first and then you're like, Damn boy, you is fine! I love him in everything he's done, but most of all in Atonement (that film just kills me - I don't watch it much because it makes me sob like a baby at the end even though it's one of my most favourites) and also in Becoming Jane. Again, I sob like a baby watching it. The only thing that gets me about James McAvoy is that he's supposedly really, really short. Like 5'6". That's waaaay too short for me. Haha.

I loved Becoming Jane.. especially the part where he's walking outside with her and talking dirty books... Hahahaha! He can corrupt me anytime. And I don't care if he's short, he's still a sexy man. But I guess it doesn't matter to me, since I'm only 5'2".. Lol.

+Quote Post
rogue
post Dec 22 2009, 06:24 AM
Post #37

Hardcore BUSTie

HELL YES to James McAvoy. And you are so right, Aithinne - he's is surprising. Like you don't think he's hot at first and then you're like, Damn boy, you is fine! I love him in everything he's done, but most of all in Atonement (that film just kills me - I don't watch it much because it makes me sob like a baby at the end even though it's one of my most favourites) and also in Becoming Jane. Again, I sob like a baby watching it. The only thing that gets me about James McAvoy is that he's supposedly really, really short. Like 5'6". That's waaaay too short for me. Haha.

Speaking of sobbing like a baby, I'm adding Emile Hirsch. I just remembered this because I cried all the way through Into The Wild, which is one of my favourite films. It's so good. And he's so cute. I just love him.

Also, how have I not mentioned Ewan McGregor?! I will love him forever. He can do no wrong, seriously.

--------------------
Vixi liber et moriar.

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Dec 21 2009, 03:22 PM
Post #38

Hardcore BUSTie

I have a new celebrity crush.... James McAvoy. And it's interesting because I don't find him extraordinarily attractive in looks. I am drawn to him because he surprises me in the way that I surprise other people. He looks, upon first glance, quite ordinary, with a boyish face and not anything like a heartthrob at all. But then you see him in his movies, and you find out how sexy he is. He's got those eyes that say more than words, and a sort of mischievous aura. I like it because at first you think he's a 'plain joe' guy and put him in an 'ordinary box', and then he goes ahead and proves to you he's NOT ordinary, plain, or unspectacular. He's kind of an inspiration for me in that way because people always put me in the 'cute 12 year old' box and I always feel like I have to prove myself, that I'm not so one-dimensional.

I especially like him in Atonement... the scene in the library is hot. Plus, Keira Knightley is in that movie- yay for small boobie girls getting the guy!

+Quote Post
rogue
post Dec 21 2009, 11:35 AM
Post #39

Hardcore BUSTie

I totally mentioned him in passing a couple posts ago, but since I'm boring and have nothing to do/nowhere to go, I've been watching Full House reruns up the wazoo and I must say: John Stamos, John Stamos, John Effing Stamos!

He was so delicious as Uncle Jesse. I don't even care. It was the late eighties/early nineties and sometimes his outfits were outrageous but what-ever. He's amazing. He's in his forties now and I'd still jump him. His eyes are gorgeous. I can't help it, I just love him.

--------------------
Vixi liber et moriar.

+Quote Post
sevenseconds
post Dec 8 2009, 11:28 PM
Post #40

Hardcore BUSTie

Hate to do a rewind and recycle on the thread. But I just saw Brick (thank you crazy old cat lady!), and I am reduced to a single craving neuron. Oh my, the thing he does with his jaw when he's suffering... I want to tie him up and give him a reason to do it.

He being JGLevitt.

*waves at Anna K*

This post has been edited by sevenseconds: Dec 8 2009, 11:38 PM

--------------------
Every story is a cup so empty it can be drunk from again and again. - MJH

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 24, 2014 - 07:02 AM