Mr. Flibble's very cross.

Awesome! Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gloomysunday
post Jul 11 2006, 07:09 AM
Post #362

BUSTie

Good morning! The new layout if great. On the old board I enjoyed keeping up with my friends by searching by their username, is that possible to still do that or will it be in the future?

Thank you all for your hard work and dedication to us little board lovers.

+Quote Post
LoungeLady
post Jul 11 2006, 07:03 AM
Post #363

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(confuzzled @ Jul 11 2006, 09:10 AM) *

Yikes! Coolness

Hi, I can't login with my usual username, lucizoe. My password won't work. Can you help me out with that?

to those of you having trouble with your passwords, please try 1) using the "forgotten password" feature to have your password emailed to you or 2) "reset password." I've looked up the accounts of everyone who's said they can't get in under their old name, and their accounts are there. don't know why the pw aren't working for some, but are for others, but try this solution first. thanks.

--------------------
So mod!

+Quote Post
confuzzled
post Jul 11 2006, 06:53 AM
Post #364

Yikes! Coolness

Hi, I can't login with my usual username, lucizoe. My password won't work. Can you help me out with that?

+Quote Post
sunshine
post Jul 11 2006, 06:39 AM
Post #365

Hardcore BUSTie

I think the layout and the features are devine! Thank you for listening to the input and all your hard work!

--------------------
"If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden."
--Claudia Ghandi

+Quote Post
sixelacat
post Jul 11 2006, 06:32 AM
Post #366

Creating demon-radical feminist hybrids since 1974

Okay, not terribly computer savvy, but the "about Explorer" section says : Version 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519

Probably too much info, but there you go....

--------------------
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?!

+Quote Post
LoungeLady
post Jul 11 2006, 06:26 AM
Post #367

Hardcore BUSTie

hm, you're right, that's no good about the avatars being available, i'll change taht. you're on explorer- can you tell me which platform and which version of the browser? thanks.

--------------------
So mod!

+Quote Post
sixelacat
post Jul 11 2006, 06:24 AM
Post #368

Creating demon-radical feminist hybrids since 1974

Actually, the centering thing is also happening with my Explorer browser. Not a complaint, just informational. Everything looks so great!!! Oh, I did notice that all the pictures that were in everyone's profiles in the old forum are available for general use in the general avatar section. This might be a bit weird for everyone, as a new bustie could inadvertantly choose a photo of a current bustie as her avatar....

--------------------
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?!

+Quote Post
indiechick
post Jul 11 2006, 06:19 AM
Post #369

Hardcore BUSTie

thanks, loungelady. i guess the adding to the original comment is fine. i'd just never seen it before and was a little confused by it. i thought it had to be a bug. ;-)

+Quote Post
LoungeLady
post Jul 11 2006, 06:11 AM
Post #370

Hardcore BUSTie

okay, the centering you are seeing is aproblem with firefox, we're working on it (other browsers show things left-aligned as it should). edit posts isn't working yet but will be soon. and the software is written to merge posts when users post twice, in quickd succession, to the same board.

--------------------
So mod!

+Quote Post
indiechick
post Jul 11 2006, 06:10 AM
Post #371

Hardcore BUSTie

i'm using firefox 1.5.0.4.

i also noticed the following: after my last post, i saw that i can choose to align my personal posts on the left but when i wanted to post another comment to mention that it does work this way, instead of adding another new post, my comment was just added to my original response (like an edit instead of a new post). is this intentional?

i also can't edit my posts.

and again, it just keeps adding to my original post rather than creating a new one.

+Quote Post
LoungeLady
post Jul 11 2006, 05:59 AM
Post #372

Hardcore BUSTie

Working on the avatar issue...indiechick:which browser are you using? ...lore wolf, i'll golook at your settings and pm you at your new name.

uh oh,lorewolf,i just changed your password before I saw your most recent post (doh!). login as lore wolf and read the pm to get the pw.and then reset it. sorry.

--------------------
So mod!

+Quote Post
curioushair
post Jul 11 2006, 05:00 AM
Post #373

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm having avatar problems too. I tried to link one from photobucket, didn't work. Tried to upload one. didn't work either.

--------------------
Standing in the middle of life with my pants behind me.

+Quote Post
indiechick
post Jul 11 2006, 04:17 AM
Post #374

Hardcore BUSTie

is it really necessary for the text of the posts to be centered than to be aligned on the left? (if this sounds weird, my excuse is that english is not my native tongue). i'd prefer them to be aligned on the left.

i guess the poster herself might be responsible as i can see now that i am typing in this little box that there are choices above. i guess i choose "align left" now and see what happens.

ah, it works! smile.gif

+Quote Post
lorewolf
post Jul 11 2006, 02:50 AM
Post #375

Hardcore BUSTie

Yaaaaaaay!!!

Uh,.. Nevermind!

*recovers identity, composure, and dignity*

+Quote Post
lore wolf
post Jul 11 2006, 02:45 AM
Post #376

Um... Dingo-related emergency here : (

I'm long-time member lorewolf, and yet the new board won't accept my old password/username combo. To make it worse, when I went through the "Trouble remembering your password?" thingie, I'm not sure which email address it sent the info to : / I've been a member for so long that my old email addres might no longer exist. It didn't show up in my BUST email address (which oddly enough accepts my password).

Anyway, I may have screwed myself over by re-setting my password *tucks tail between legs* Haaaaalp!

+Quote Post
zora
post Jul 11 2006, 12:12 AM
Post #377

I'm having a hard time uploading an avatar. I have a nice, tidy little jpeg and it's the right size but when I try to upload it says "upload failed. Contact administrator."

+Quote Post
inv_board
post Jul 9 2006, 07:49 PM
Post #378

Administrator

Welcome to the new Lounge, powered by Invision Board. There are all kinds of new features and options here, which we hope you'll enjoy. Check out the news thread for more info about all the new functions: ignoring posters, email privacy, and more. But if you run into trouble, or have other things you'd like to swee tweaked, discuss that here.

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 17 18 19
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 21, 2014 - 09:08 AM