Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 156 157 158 159 160 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
missladyj
post Jun 16 2008, 09:04 AM
Post #3141

Hardcore BUSTie

right on ladies!! We should start a We are Fucking Fabulous Club!

Hey know what else is so awesome about me? How modest I am. Really Really modest.

Hubby and I went out for dinner for our anniversary ( I was lookin smokin hot) and two straight women confessed to hubby that I was so hot it made them considering becoming lesbians. I'm so hot I could turn a straight woman queer.

I rule.

and mouse, you are the shit. Don't ever forget that.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mouse
post Jun 15 2008, 11:30 PM
Post #3142

Most Likely Procrastinating

shit, i wish i had y'all busties self-confidence problems wink.gif i'm pretty much constantly second-guessing myself.

hung out with the ex. i confess that i am meanly glad that he looked older & fatter than i recalled, and has a bad haircut. HAH.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Jun 15 2008, 07:12 PM
Post #3143

A symphony of atrocities.

QUOTE(missladyj @ Jun 15 2008, 01:31 PM) *
(((rudderless)))
I am so fucking vain. I almost can't stand how fabulous I am.

Me too, and I'm fucking hilarious.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Jun 15 2008, 06:34 PM
Post #3144

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

On Monday I drank two bottles of wine by myself to celebrate. When I woke the next morning, my computer was on the "Inibriated Ramblings" page here on Bust. I have no idea what I was going to post but I am really glad that I passed out first. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jun 15 2008, 03:40 PM
Post #3145

(o)(o)

Erin and MissladyJ, I'm going to agree. I'm so fucking full of myself it's not even funny. I look in the mirror and think, "fuck, am I ever hot". Then as soon as thought finishes, I think how bloody vain I am.

(((((rudderless))))

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
mouse
post Jun 15 2008, 03:30 PM
Post #3146

Most Likely Procrastinating

i'm supposed to hang out with my exboyfriend, probably today. it's supposed to be very civil and we're going to talk about neutral subjects and pretend that shit never went down between us and he's going to pretend that he doesn't know why i didn't talk to him for a year and i'm going to pretend that it was accidental. but i'm just so tempted to ruin it by bringing things up to make him uncomfortable. i don't want to see him, the only reason i'm acquiescing is because if i don't, it'll create bad feelings where now there are neutral ones, and it's so frickin hard to not sort of make fun of him/ourselves/our past in a kind of mean way to him. i'm tempted to make him a really symbolic mix cd where every single song is a really uncomfortable to hear message. ha. i'm already being mean & cheeky in emails.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Jun 15 2008, 03:00 PM
Post #3147

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(missladyj @ Jun 15 2008, 08:31 AM) *
(((rudderless)))

Haha, I confess I laughed out loud when I read this because I think the exact same way.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Jun 15 2008, 10:38 AM
Post #3148

brown delicious

i am feeling unbelievably lazy and hermit-like today. i just don't want to talk to anyone and read in my room.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Jun 15 2008, 08:54 AM
Post #3149

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(damona @ Jun 12 2008, 08:49 AM) *
i was an only child for the first 10 years of my life. i was a little adult. read way above my grade level, never had a clue what was on beverly hills 90210 or whatever the popular show was that year, joined chess club in 3rd grade,... if i played outside it was usually by myself and i was trying to perfect a cartwheel or trying to weave a basket out of grass or something else odd. or climbing a tree with a book and an apple. even after my sis was born, she was so much younger i was more like another parent than a sibling. i think tho, that being an only helped me to buck the trends.

That sounds so much like me as a kid it's scary. My sister is only 7 years younger than me though.

confession: I just cried because it's father's day and I have so many issues with my father.

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Jun 15 2008, 07:14 AM
Post #3150

Hardcore BUSTie

(((rudderless)))

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Jun 15 2008, 12:30 AM
Post #3151

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession:

I am drunk now, and so I think I will head over to the drunk thread. Goodbye.

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Jun 14 2008, 03:31 PM
Post #3152

it's cards on the table time

(((rudderless child))) If you can, I say claim some time to deal w/ your own stress, other circs notwithstanding. YOu can't be helpful unless you yourself are fit, IMO.

I confess that I can't deal with hearing about so many sick family members. My dad had a scare last year and my cousin died from a really horrible type of breast cancer. My uncle is dying now. Tonight I heard the bf's dad is unwell, which could be serious. I try to be supportive but I just wish too there could be a break in all this bad news.

+Quote Post
damona
post Jun 14 2008, 10:12 AM
Post #3153

can i go to bed now?

((((((rudderlesschild))))))

i can understand how you feel... it seems like every time i get a cold my husband gets pneumonia, or so he claims, so i still end up doing the bulk of the work!

to everyone: thank you for not telling me i'm a bad mom for not wanting to be with my crew 24/7.

freckleface and kittenb, thank you for reminding me about church camps! there are a ton of churches in this area, i'm betting that at least half of them have at least a few days worth of vacation bible school or something. i'm not exactly christian anymore, but what the hey, the kids will have fun!

just to not totally derail things again... confession: i am running away for the night as soon as my hubby gets home. i'm going to go spend the night with a girlfriend and we can eat chocolate and watch movies and talk... or even just sit next to each other and read! it's so nice to be so totally comfortable with someone that you don't even have to do anything together to enjoy being together. her kids are at their dads so it will be total peace and quiet.

--------------------
"give me life, give me pain, give me myself again" - tori amos

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Jun 13 2008, 10:14 PM
Post #3154

belligerently lazy

(((((Rudderless)))))

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Jun 13 2008, 07:49 PM
Post #3155

A symphony of atrocities.

((((RudderlessChild)))))

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jun 13 2008, 10:09 AM
Post #3156

(o)(o)

I'm sending my new play thing dirty texts so I can distract him while he's at work.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
deathaniexo
post Jun 12 2008, 04:18 PM
Post #3157

BUSTie

i desperately wish my partner would volunteer to do laundry, just once.

+Quote Post
Lady Selena
post Jun 12 2008, 04:09 PM
Post #3158

BUSTie

Damona fear not school has let out over here too. And I have no shame in saying that it will be a struggle to find entertainment for the summer. That doesn't make you a bad mom.

Only child here *raising hand* But i did have cousins that were more like brothers but it was nice to send them home too. So most time spent talking to adults and playing with babies. It was never an issue for me to be alone or I should say without peers. With a few close friends I was happy.

My childhood confession - I used to tie up barbie's and when my mom found them she had a fit. I always remembered to untie them when I was done.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Jun 12 2008, 03:14 PM
Post #3159

Hardcore BUSTie

damona, I have two siblings, but was always used to being alone or playing by myself. As a child, I liked to play with my dolls and stuffed animals and make up long, involved stories. I liked pretending to be a cat by crawling around or yawning with my mouth wide open like a lion. I had few close friends growing up and was always used to my own company. Even today, at 24, I still find myself alone a lot, with scattered social engagements with friends or dates or meetups.

I was shy and reserved, and hated to be hugged or kissed. I also hated loud noises and big images (fearing movie trailers and full-size posters and hating music boxes because they didn't have an off switch). I was just a weird kid.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jun 12 2008, 10:09 AM
Post #3160

beachcomber

QUOTE(neurotic.nelly @ Jun 12 2008, 02:41 AM) *
As an only child I got really comfortable with being alone. I was a little bit on the shy side as a child. I learned to appreciate my alone time,
Here is the double edged sword that I deal with: Positive: I didn't have to deal with someone bugging me, messing with my stuff, challenging me. Negative: I didn't have to deal with someone bugging me, messing with my stuff, challenging me.
So, feeling lonely as an adult isn't as bothersome to me, as being irritated by someone. I have a low tolerance for annoying people, places, and things.

ok I asked bc frecklette is an Only, something I have taken a fair amount of critism for over the years (which fell I deaf ears I might add, lol)
your line that I bolded though, really is frecklette. she is occassionally so hermit-like that she's difficult to deal with and after any 'group outing' (like a sleepover w/ friends) the mr & I both know that she's going to need some down time to re group on her own bc she has low- nil-tolerance for a lot of her kids her own age.
that so much of her childhood it's literally been she & I on our own as the mr has gone to various {Army} schools and now deployments the last few years and I Know I lean on her a lot.
like with what damona said, it's also a lot of 'just the 3 of us' when the mr Is home, a compact, mobile family unit, totally content.
my biggest fear for frecklette is for when the mr & I start to AGE, and have repeatedly told her to stick me in a Home and go live her life. that is probably my only biggest regret in relation to having "just one."

thank you both for your honest answers.

damona- I don't recall the specifics of your kids situations, but what about Kiwanis International?
they run (or used to) summer camps for kids w/ special needs. the summer I graduated hs I worked at one in IN & Loved It.
and then there are lots of relgious camps too; I went to one once called 'Camp Good News' (although to me the only "good" thing about it was that it was only 1 week long dry.gif )

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 156 157 158 159 160 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 19, 2014 - 11:08 AM