Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 204 205 206 207 208 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
culturehandy
post Mar 12 2007, 12:45 PM
Post #4101

(o)(o)

misslady, I also used to do ther same thing. My routine was to get high, then masturbate, then clean the house and listen to music that made me pretend I was a dancer.

Yuefie, I cannot watch extreme makeover with bawling. Ever.

I have violent fantasies about hurting people I loathe.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
anna k
post Mar 12 2007, 10:00 AM
Post #4102

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm afraid that I will never date again because I simply won't give anyone a chance.

I'm afraid that I am devoid of affection because I don't like anyone fussing over me or kissing me. I feel like a cold bitch.

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Mar 12 2007, 07:32 AM
Post #4103

PANTIES! ew.

Nothing to see here.

+Quote Post
yuefie
post Mar 11 2007, 09:46 PM
Post #4104

Lip Balm Aficionado

Every time I watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition I cry. No, make that sob. Hard

I'm very jaded and cynical, my automatic response is to be skeptical. When I try to get to know people I find myself thinking that they are proabably lying. Everyone's a suspect. I don't want to be like this, but I can't seem to stop either.

I'm afraid that I will never date again because I simply won't give anyone a chance.

--------------------
~I'm so tired of being tired
As sure as night will follow day
Most things I worry about
Never happen anyway~

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Mar 11 2007, 09:52 AM
Post #4105

PANTIES! ew.

Syb, I swear we must be leading parallel lives on some level. There's already the book/academia/Marquez connection (see Kvetch!). But I also did way too many radio gigs for very little or no compensation. It was fun, but no one was showing me the money. I went back to school eventually, but it was to learn a skill I could get paid for (i.e. business school) -- but partially I was resistant to give it a go at academia (MFA creative writing or some other degree along those lines of writing), all because I didn't want to end up unemployed. I, too, wonder if I'll be saying WHAT IF? -- but about writing -- in the years to come. So weird.

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Mar 11 2007, 07:50 AM
Post #4106

Hardcore BUSTie

I can only clean the house stoned.

+Quote Post
mornington
post Mar 10 2007, 08:01 AM
Post #4107

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

I find doing housework strangely satisfying, but I only clean in frantic bursts. This worries me on several levels... mostly the ones that involve me drowning in a sea off bunny fluff.

I cannot stand my upstairs neighbour.

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Mar 10 2007, 05:29 AM
Post #4108

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess I can't stop talking about my farts in this just in thread. It is so juvenille but it just cracks me up. I am so totally self amused.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Mar 9 2007, 02:47 PM
Post #4109

Hardcore BUSTie

I like reading my old crush's Myspace blog despite that I haven't seen him since 2003 and probably won't contact him again. He was a cool guy, but very popular and had a lot of campus groupies. I liked that he always seemed quieter and sweeter with me.

I'm happy to see my family this weekend because I want to feel like a young girl at my grandma's house and eat her Italian dishes. I've been busy with school and work and planning my future and would like a nice weekend break.

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Mar 9 2007, 02:19 PM
Post #4110

Hardcore BUSTie

freckle, buy yourself a balloon, girl. When I was a little girl balloons made me so happy.

annak, I have similar thoughts concerning global warming. I'm a bit of a recycling nazi, but my employer refuses to recycle, despite my many pleas. So sometimes I feel like I'm probably not making an impact at all.(By the way way I just posted a link to an acticle about global warming in the This just in thread, if you want to check it out.)

I fear I am not as interesting as I seem at first glance. People I have encountered seem to be intimidated sometimes thinking I am to cool to hang with them. And I really don't think I live up to the hype. I'm rather boring at times.

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Mar 9 2007, 01:35 PM
Post #4111

Hardcore BUSTie

I really wanted to buy myself a helium balloon when I was in the store today.
I love balloons & they make me happy, but was afraid I'd look silly.

I buy friends balloon bouquets often, it's my choice instead of flowers, but never do it for myself.

next time I'm out, I'm going to do it.

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Mar 9 2007, 09:04 AM
Post #4112

it's cards on the table time

I hate the house we live in. I have wanted to move for over a year and we will be relocating in autumn which just makes me hate it here more. Its permanent messiness (facilitated by the mister) depresses me and all I want to do is make sure I have somewhere to hang my clothes, wash my sheets and take a shower. I stay late at the office and eat my meals there so I don't have to use the kitchen. I want to relax at home on weekends but the place puts me off so much that monday morning can feel like a reprieve.

I don't know how much of my feelings about the house are linked to the mister, as it was his messy house that I moved into. Our relationship is much, much bigger than our surroundings but I worry that he can live in such chaos. I want to make a home for us but it can't be in the place we're in now.

The mister is quite right when he says he feels I get impatient with his ongoing at-home status. I do. I understand and support what he is doing but it is driving me crazy seeing him sitting at his computer day after day after day. I feel alienated from all of it. It makes me want to leave; not him but our living situation.

+Quote Post
tyger
post Mar 8 2007, 11:18 PM
Post #4113

Hardcore BUSTie

i googled my boyfriend's ex. and was horribly dissapointed to find nothing

+Quote Post
anna k
post Mar 8 2007, 02:50 PM
Post #4114

Hardcore BUSTie

I am depressed about the state of the world. The ice caps are melting, and in 15-20 years coastal cities will be underwater and there will be worldwide chaos and drownings and suicides. Even though RFK Jr. and Laurie David and Al Gore are trying their best, it feels futile. Humans have fucked up the world and we are going to pay for it. I feel miserable, like there isn't much time left or things will only be getting worse. No matter how much I walk, recycle, reuse, turn off water faucets (I hate being in public bathrooms and hearing the facuet running when nobody is using it), it doesn't feel like enough, like we're on borrowed time. This is horrible and depressing and terrible. When this worldwide catastrophe happens all at once, I will want to die.

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Mar 8 2007, 02:48 PM
Post #4115

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

polly, I do't love G&B either; although I'm not a huge dark chocolate fan. their white chocolate with vanilla is lovely albeit slightly sickly.

raisin, that's my dream: to do my creative writing master's degree; maybe someday.

confession: instead I'm going into teaching and I'm not a huge fan of teenagers. well, that's a bit of an understatement if truth be told. however, I need a career, I need security and to settle down with my boy and teaching will allow me the mobility and flexibility to do that. writing is still my dream.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Mar 8 2007, 02:20 PM
Post #4116

it's cards on the table time

Raisin, sometimes I still think I should have pushed harder to get (paid, secure) work in radio production/presentation. Instead I got sick of the fact the radio gigs I did weren't paying my bills so decided to do a Ph.D (because that's secure!). I like academia but wonder if I'll be saying 'what if?' in years to come.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Mar 8 2007, 08:49 AM
Post #4117

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Confession: I finally tried a Green & Black chocolate bar last night, after everyone here has been raving about them....I was unimpressed. Maybe it's because I got the almond one and there were actually too many almonds- I don't think the almond:chocolate ratio is good. Maybe I'll try another one.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Mar 8 2007, 06:49 AM
Post #4118

PANTIES! ew.

I can be such a fool.

+Quote Post
EllaMinnowPea
post Mar 8 2007, 12:59 AM
Post #4119

BUSTie

I don't miss a relationship so much as I miss having someone to punctuate the end of my days. There's no way to tell myself, Okay, it's time to sleep now, if I haven't heard someone share a moment of insight, or worry, or - I don't know - humanity(?).

I miss a nightly sense of connection.

--------------------
"I arise in the morning torn by the twin desires to reform the world and to enjoy the world. This makes it difficult to plan the day."
E.B. White

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Mar 7 2007, 02:29 PM
Post #4120

Hardcore BUSTie

My older sister made my day yesterday. We have never been very close, but we have been working on that lately. And she is 10 years older than me, so she has always treated me like a kid. But yesterday she called me and asked me for advice. It's kind of small thing, but her coming to me adult to adult, and letting me my opinion was important to her meant a lot to me. I was so happy.

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 204 205 206 207 208 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 20, 2014 - 03:31 AM