The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

31 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> For The Newbies...., ...post here before anywhere else...
issy
post Nov 28 2009, 04:43 PM
Post #201

BUSTie

To be honest lurking has caused me to lose a bit of interest, most of the posts have been about the troll, I am not interested in jumping in existing drama, between that and the impossible to follow board format I'd rather stick to the front page and avoid all the mess

--------------------
we may have just changed the world
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 28 2009, 10:59 AM
Post #202

(o)(o)

Issy, there is no way to change it. But the first page should give you a good idea of what's going on in a thread. If you're not sure, just lurk, or even ask. Most threads are pretty self explanatory.

Welcome and happy posting newbies!!!

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
issy
post Nov 27 2009, 11:48 PM
Post #203

BUSTie

Is there any way to change the display so the most recent posts are displayed last? I'm finding it almost impossible to follow conversation veins here with the format displaying what to me looks like posts in reverse order

--------------------

+Quote Post
issy
post Nov 27 2009, 11:41 PM
Post #204

BUSTie

I am so confused....

This board has me all backwards, maybe there's a fast fix and I just can't see it but instead of appearing in date order from oldest first, I am getting the newest responses at the start of the thread and I can't get it to display Oldest->Newest like I am used to from pretty much every other board I post on. Help?

--------------------

+Quote Post
sevenseconds
post Nov 27 2009, 04:52 PM
Post #205

Hardcore BUSTie

*not minding at all, even nodding* to Pinky.

--------------------
Every story is a cup so empty it can be drunk from again and again. - MJH

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Nov 27 2009, 02:12 PM
Post #206

Hardcore BUSTie

Welcome pinky! Just want to warn you that we currently have a troll here who is taking up a lot of space and posting abortion pictures and quoting scripture that is irrelevant to all of our discussions. Just ignore him and enjoy the real conversations taking place!

+Quote Post
pinkypunkee
post Nov 27 2009, 12:37 PM
Post #207

Hello everybody, I'm new here and wanted to say 'Hi' to you all.

I decided to join after having one of the strangest days today....where:
1) a young man aged around 15years in a school where I was giving careers advice made some silly comments about women being only good as strippers or wtte.
2) A middle aged misogynist that I have the displeasure of working with decided to randomly make comments in front of colleagues about my appearance (i'd had my hair cut) and how I was, in his opinion, attempting to put myself in the shop window for men. Completely unprovoked and rather demeaning. mad.gif
3) The brother of a guy I used to date back when I was about 19 randomly sent me a message on facebook telling me that, having browsed my photos, I have a lovely 'pair' and I should be really proud of myself!!! (none of my pics are even revealing) blink.gif

There must be something in the air I think....! Anyway, after today I've decided to make my own little stand....! tongue.gif

Hope you don't mind my ranting on my first post.....Thanks for listening. smile.gif

PinkyP... xxx

--------------------
Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. (Khalil Gibran, 1926)

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Nov 26 2009, 11:54 AM
Post #208

new highs in personal lows daily!

hi newbies!

pardon our mess. right now we've got a troll who is masquerading as me, he likes to provoke me, but it's easy to distinguish between the two of us: my post count, picture, sig, and the words under my avitar. the link in my signature, below will take you to the page to block all of his posts.

have a happy tofurkey day!
whip cream?
[passes around apple and pumpkin pie slices]

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Nov 26 2009, 12:49 AM
Post #209

new highs in personal lows daily!

they say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. how funny that steve wants to be me. all the same,
accept no substitutes.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Nov 25 2009, 08:43 PM
Post #210

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Wow, how stupid does he think we are?

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Nov 25 2009, 06:24 AM
Post #211

Big Fat Bitch

Look, it's photoshopped miscarriage pics. This guy is an old, pathetisad Bustie baiter. Please do not let him discourage you from using our forum, the ModSquad will have him under control ASAP.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Nov 25 2009, 04:01 AM
Post #212

cryostat bitch

*Yawn

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
billybonka
post Nov 24 2009, 09:40 PM
Post #213

Hardcore BUSTie

Weekend Moderator is our pathetic poster's (Steve, is it?) latest attempt to disrupt and proselytize. It appears to be the same fetus pics he's posted dozens of times before. Don't click; he wanks off every time we click.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Nov 24 2009, 09:19 PM
Post #214

Big Fat Bitch

Look, it's photoshopped miscarriage pics. This guy is an old, pathetisad Bustie baiter. Please do not let him discourage you from using our forum, the ModSquad will have him under control ASAP.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Nov 24 2009, 09:08 PM
Post #215

Big Fat Bitch

Newbies, ignore the asshat below! This person is a troll bent on trickery! STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING THIS HANDLE POSTS!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Babsalicious
post Nov 21 2009, 03:10 PM
Post #216

BUSTie

I have the song "To Much Time on my Hands" running through my head today...Wonder why?

Anywhoo..
Hi Busties! I joined here awhile back and have been caught up in the craziness of life. Im back now and this board is definitely my kind of place. Im an ecclectic, geeky, far lefty feminist. Its hard to find a community who fits that description so im glad to be here!
Hope to be more active here in the near future.

+Quote Post
girl_logic
post Nov 17 2009, 07:51 PM
Post #217

Hardcore BUSTie

I remember you Redspike. QuantumSpice is still around, and she heard from Maple recently too. Mando still comes around too.
x

--------------------
There are years that ask questions and years that answer. - zora neale hurston

+Quote Post
Redspike
post Nov 17 2009, 04:06 PM
Post #218

Hi,

mmm I'm not really a newbie more like an old friend who has been out of touch for a long long while, circa maimy n Wicked :-) Where did all the time go :-)

x
Maria from Glasgow

--------------------
Let us roll all our strength and all, Our sweetness up into one ball,
And tear our pleasures with rough strife, Thorough the iron gates of life.
Andrew Marvell 1621-1678

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Nov 15 2009, 08:27 PM
Post #219

Hardcore BUSTie

Welcome ThreatHen!

+Quote Post
ThreatHen
post Nov 15 2009, 07:30 PM
Post #220

Many thousand Hellos !
It is my birthday present for myself to finally join the Bustie adventure !!!
Peace Out!

+Quote Post

31 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 1, 2014 - 11:03 PM