The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 191 192 193 194 195 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
edie52
post Oct 1 2007, 03:44 PM
Post #3841

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh no! Aww. That sucks! (((((dj-bizmonkey)))))

What cunts! Sorry to pull out the c-word, but that's what pops into my mind (although "vapid bitches" is just as good and probably more accurate).

I know how you feel. And I know you really try, and do, feel good about yourself and your body, but that can still obviously make a person feel small (no pun intended! small in the bad way... not good like our boobs). And I know you have a man who loves you and thinks you're sexy (not that you need validation from a man). Of course that would get under anyone's skin. I'm usually too shy to even change in public, which I've been trying to work on. I know you're one of the strongest, most outspoken and positive women I've encountered here, and I'm sure the icky feelings that resulted from being a victim of such blatant superficiality and ignorance will soon fade.

Last summer I was crossing the street with my boyfriend, feeling pretty cute in short shorts and a clingy shirt with a low back. We were running across in front of 2 dudes on motorcycles. I guess one of my bra straps was showing, because as I crossed I heard one of the guys say "Can you believe that girl was actually wearing a bra?" in a really snide tone, and the other guy laughed. I was mortified! I don't think my boyfriend heard (he was up ahead), and I was glad, because I wouldn't want him to feel embarassed in public because of his girlfriend's small breasts (though I'm sure he would have written them off as losers anyway). If he did hear, he had the good taste not to mention it. I thought of mentioning it in here, but then decided I just wanted to forget about it.

My new roommate is also really small (AA or A, about the same as me, I would estimate) as I think she's really beautiful. She often wears thin tanks or loose t-shirts without a bra, and it looks sexy and cool. So I think of her if I feel not so great about my breasts. I picture her looking cute and comfortable in her skin.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Oct 1 2007, 03:10 PM
Post #3842

Hardcore BUSTie

*runs into lounge, tears streaming*

WOW. what a crap day. so here's my story, best as i can sum it up.

i went to work out at the campus gym, with is rampant with undergrads completing their bizarre mating rituals (to the point that these girls put on makeup BEFORE they go to work out) which i don't ever pay any attention to. after my workout i went to take a shower and was then changing by my locker. i'm not shy when i change in there, that's what a locker room is for, but i don't go strutting around nake either. anyway, i had my little panties on, but no shirt and no bra, just hadn't gotten that far yet, when these two (most likely 18-20yo) girls walked by. the one girl smirked at me in an odd way, but i shook it off, thinking maybe she was uncomfortable with brief, unknown female nudity. anyhow, i finished getting dressed and then went into the bathroom section. i was doing my business when the same two girls (i recognized the one girls bright orange shoes) came into the bathroom to fix their hair in the mirror. their conversation went kind of like this:

a)did you SEE that girl?

b)yeah, if i looked like that i would never change in public.

a)i feel kinda sorry for her, i mean, god, those were like, microscopic! put a shirt on, i mean, come one, no one wants to see that!

b)girls like that should be canidates for free surgery or something, they should, like, have a charity or something for that, you know?

b)yeah, it's just sad.

i wish i could say that i burst out of the stall and confronted them, telling them to mind their own goddamn business, but i didn't. i felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest and i hid in the bathroom until i could be completely sure the vapid bitches had scampered out.

sigh. no matter how much you may feel good about yourself, how is it that two, inconsequential, obviously shallow, superficial nitwits can get under your skin?

blegh.

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Sep 25 2007, 11:37 AM
Post #3843

Hardcore BUSTie

Crinoline, are you buying them off the interweb? i am always wary of doing that. i've tried on some of that particular line in department stores and found them to fit really well, especially in terms of the cup size. as long as you don't mind a super-padded bra, i think you would really like them. i wouldn't consider my frame, petite, however, but that being said, with this line i had to loosen the straps alot and wear the band on the last hook. i didn't end up buying them, but that's just because i'm not crazy about padded bras. anywho, hope that helps!

if you're looking for some cheap, non-padded comfy bras, american apparel and american eagle have some good options.

((knorl))

way to be positive snow white, it sounds like you have the right attitude and you've discovered that confidence is the sexiest quality you can posess. i feel kinda sad for your friend too. i hope she does a serious cost/benefit analysis before she drops 5k on surgery. i would worry about her having a super negative partner as well. as you know from experience there are plenty of guys out there that love or prefer small breasts and even more guys who could care less either way. they should love your breasts because they are attached to you, not because they are big or small. maybe you could introduce your friend to this forum?

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Sep 24 2007, 05:29 PM
Post #3844

Hardcore BUSTie

It's sad that so many women live in shame for absolutely no reason. Does your friend's bf encourage her toward plastic surgery? For someone with such deep self esteem issues, it could be dangerous to be in a relationship with a negative partner.

And snow, hells yeah your small boobs are awesome, and I'm sure your nips, however quirky they may be, rock.

Anyway, I came in here to ask, has anyone tried the Calvin Klein Perfectly Fit Petite line?

It looks great to me because not only are my boobs small, I'm petite in general with small shoulders and a narrow back. These are supposed to be cut for smaller proportions, so the cups lay correctly against your ribs, and the straps are closer together (yay!! no more constant slipping straps). It sounds great, but being a college student, I'm reluctant to drop $40.00 on another bra that doesn't fit. (I've been buying too long in the preteen section, lol)
Does anyone know anything about this line? Could this truly be a well fitting petite bra or am I just dreaming the impossible dream here?

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
snow white
post Sep 24 2007, 02:25 PM
Post #3845

Hardcore BUSTie

i have a girlfriend who has really small boobs. she's so embarrassed by them half the time she doesn't even take off her shirt when she and bf git bizzy. she's saving up for a boob job.

i also have small boobs but i've never had a problem about it. the guys i date are into small boobs. plus i have inverted nipples, not as good as regualr nips but whatever. i look at my friend and i'm so thankful i don't have the hangups she has... i don't know, it makes me kinda sad

--------------------
I'm not loaded, I'm just tired of being nice

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Sep 22 2007, 03:23 PM
Post #3846

Hardcore BUSTie

*click* ; ) good call crinoline

djbiz: yeah, i guess sometimes i think i take some things too serious and other things not serious enough. but i cant help but think their ignorance is laughable only because there are so many of them who get involved in that shit. i completely agree with this thought .. "ummm, aren't people dying, starving, suffering all over the world? couldn't our attention be better drawn to something significant?" all i can say to that is it really comes down to our values, you know, our attitudes about life and the world around us. what people deem "significant". like you said, our priorities.

see at the same time, it's hard to really judge them considering they are just dealing with their body issues in a different way than people like us: people who fight the misconceptions and errors in our thinking, and search for the truth.. vs those who many not have the foresight or strength to go against the grain. my close friends are people who are individual in their thinking, but i have known acqaintences and family members who gave in and had plastic surgery. i almost feel sorry for them. i can sympathize (and empathize!) with their body issues, but i cant really relate to going under the knife to resolve them.

your last paragraph was beautiful and very eloquent. i think i will print it for inspiration and put it somewhere accessible to look at when i need it.. ; ) shit i think i'm going to do that with all the inspirational thoughts i come across anymore. hmm*

--------------------
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Sep 22 2007, 11:19 AM
Post #3847

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey all!
I don't usually post this kind of thing, but The Breast Cancer Site is having trouble meeting their quota of donating one free mammogram to an underprivileged woman a day. So if you want to help, just go to the website I linked and click on the pink box. It's absolutely free, they just count how many clicks they get.
Small breasts need protection too!!

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Sep 19 2007, 10:33 AM
Post #3848

Hardcore BUSTie

aww, knorl! i wouldn't feel irresponsible for laughing. the world is full of idiots, and it is our job as evolved creatures to find humor in folly.(does that sound too self-righteous?.....whatever)

i agree, people should have the right to do whatever they want with their bodies. if these women feel validated by creepy-creeps wanting to pump up their breasts then i have no cause to interfere. that's their perogative. i agree with you, lilmiss, it bothers me that some one thinks that's news worthy. ummm, aren't people dying, starving, suffering all over the world? couldn't our attention be better drawn to something significant?

we can take comfort in the fact that the websites creator and the vast majority of its true patrons aren't perhaps the brightest pennies in the fountain, or, barring that, have their priorities all mixed up. we soldier on, we fight the status quo, we struggle to accept our bodies and elevate our minds and spirits. we draw on one anothers strengths. and we have a good laugh at all the silly, mixed up people we encounter along the way. and if they can't entertain us, i always recall the cheesy quote from some bookstore wallhanging i saw, 'blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves, for we shall never cease to be amused.'

--------------------

+Quote Post
LilMissStrange
post Sep 18 2007, 08:01 PM
Post #3849

BUSTie

knorl05 I totally agree with you....I don't really find the website offensive, it's those people's own choice to do what they want. What pissed me off was the fact that it made the news, and that the reporter made a comment about how the women "now have new and improved breasts". Ugh, hearing small things like that all the time just brainwashes women into thinking all men like big breasts..... even some of my friends seem to believe it dry.gif

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Sep 18 2007, 12:25 AM
Post #3850

Hardcore BUSTie

i realize on some level it's irresponsible of me to laugh at it.
that i should perhaps take it more seriously because this popular website is feeding into the misconception that smaller breasts are undesirable and 'wrong'.
but i guess because the cheese factor of the thing is so heavy, i have hard time taking it seriously. the way it's presented, no intelligent person would have anything to do with it.
so i kind of just look at it as this little club for people like that, and try not let it bother me. because these people are out there around us everyday. and they have these thoughts, based on their limited beliefs and priorities.. and that's just how it is.
i think it is super fantastic and necessary to educate people.. but i dont think it's necessarily fair that i should try to make anyone think like me or embrace my beliefs.
because just as much as i think they are wrong, they think i'm wrong too.

i realized the major difference is that some of us value being a natural &or individual person.. while others value being an enhanced &or homogenized person. you know, we just have different feelings about what's attractive and desirable.

--------------------
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Sep 17 2007, 06:37 PM
Post #3851

Hardcore BUSTie

i just watched the 'news' story on the website.....what a choadface its creator is! i was sincerely impressed with the level of douchebaggery he's achieved. i also still can't get over how the reported describes the ladies post-surgery as having 'new and improved,' breasts. that epithet implies products like carpet cleaner or mouthwash, certainly not the after effects of major surgery.

part of me wants to laugh at it all and the other part is still just too pissed off.

what's worse is walking around campus here and seeing multiple 18yo coeds who have obviously had surgery! what parent would encourage their child to do something like that and pay for it? i mean, as mature, adults, we should be able to come to that decision on our own, it shouldn't be something that mommy and daddy foot the bill for.

--------------------

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Sep 17 2007, 04:28 PM
Post #3852

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(knorl05 @ Sep 17 2007, 04:40 PM) *
i'm jus sayin.... it's a joke like it's ridiculous.

It sure is! rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Sep 17 2007, 10:23 AM
Post #3853

Hardcore BUSTie

oh know i'm pretty sure it's legit. i'm jus sayin.... it's a joke like it's ridiculous.

--------------------
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Sep 17 2007, 08:37 AM
Post #3854

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(knorl05 @ Sep 17 2007, 03:49 AM) *
ha ha ha i totally see the humor in the "MFI" website. it's a joke. i mean i realize these people are serious, but really.. they're a joke. check out the quotes from the 'in the press' section... the sarcasm is heavy from the media. this is basically a website for exotic dancers and their clients. i mean whatever, that's what they're into... i just think it's pretty funny.

Yes, I also did read the sarcasm between the lines of the comments, like the one from Jay Leno, but I don't think the site overall is a joke. It does look legit, doesn't it? Or am I missing something?

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Sep 16 2007, 09:32 PM
Post #3855

Hardcore BUSTie

ha ha ha i totally see the humor in the "MFI" website. it's a joke. i mean i realize these people are serious, but really.. they're a joke. check out the quotes from the 'in the press' section... the sarcasm is heavy from the media. this is basically a website for exotic dancers and their clients. i mean whatever, that's what they're into... i just think it's pretty funny.

--------------------
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Sep 16 2007, 05:37 PM
Post #3856

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh, also:

The idea was conceived by a guy while attending a bachelor party in Vegas...that's your first clue right there about the class of person we are talking about...secondly, he says, "to protect the guy's investment," the money goes straight to the doctor (after the web creator gets his cut, of course!) How about protecting the women??

And why oh why are most of the women in the "before" photos larger than I am? Aren't they satisfied?

The process, to me, seems like this:

1. Make women feel inadequate/damaged
2. Make a way for (male) web guy and "doctors" to profit from "fixing" the women so they are no longer inadequate/damaged

I wish there was an icon to show vomiting. I'd use it now.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Sep 16 2007, 05:33 PM
Post #3857

Hardcore BUSTie

What gets me is that this unnecessary surgery is supposed to "improve their self-esteem and confidence?" Makes it sound like a public service! This really, truly is disgusting. And...it's prostitution (like, the girls send you "gifts," photos, etc. in exchange for donations... ACK!)

PS: Hubby just walked in and said, what's with all the pink stuff on the screen? I told him it was a small breast support group (No secret, but I just never mentioned it before.) He said, "Tell the ladies you all have the best kind of breasts there are!" That's at least one man's opinion for ya! wink.gif

+Quote Post
LilMissStrange
post Sep 16 2007, 03:35 PM
Post #3858

BUSTie

Pretty gross huh? If you ladies want to watch the interview it's here....

http://www.citynews.ca/international/day/9-13-2007_1027.aspx

+Quote Post
Callani
post Sep 16 2007, 06:45 AM
Post #3859

BUSTie

That is disgusting. The entire concept is just... ew. Ugh. Words cannot express my outrage.

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Sep 14 2007, 10:21 AM
Post #3860

Hardcore BUSTie

i think i just threw up in my mouth a little. fuck right lilmiss! no fucking wonder we have to support each other in here when the general public thinks it's necessary to donate money in order to "improve" our bodies. giving me a fucking break?!!!! aren't there plenty more women in the world who are starving, HIV-positive, victims of sexual assault, domestic violence (and the list goes on!) who could use that "donation" alot more. who are these sickos donating money to complete strangers so that they can have implants? my GOD, what kind of world are we living in? a world where money that would be better in the hands of charity is wasted on people trying to uphold the status quo and turn us all into barbies? sorry about all the f-bombs, but as you can see, i'm enraged.

--------------------

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 191 192 193 194 195 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 22, 2014 - 04:02 AM