176 Pages V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> write a letter...one you'll never send
pollystyrene
post Aug 14 2009, 11:44 PM
Post #561

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

QUOTE(roseviolet @ Aug 14 2009, 05:40 PM) *
Tree, that's terrible. There are few things that are more of a turn-off than selfish passive aggression. What an ass. Now I see why you didn't miss him that much while he was gone.

Unless, of course, he was offering to perform that BJ. Maybe you should ask for a little clarification, Tree.
Cat,

What the hell?! You've been such a perfect cat for the last 18 months. But now you're peeing on things: my gardening shoes, the electrical cord for the lawn mower, and now the dirty swimsuits from our trip to the beach. Is it because these things smelled of strange places outdoors? Did it bother you that these items were placed in the laundry room with your litter box? Or is there more to it? You're such a fantastic cat 99% of the time, so I REALLY do not get this.

Befuddled,
Your momma

Tree, that's pretty craptastic.

If you haven't already, rose, take her into the vet and see if she has a UTI. We get cats returned to the shelter all the time because people assume it's a behavior issue when cats start peeing on things. A couple of lab tests later and a round of antibiotics and they're fine.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Aug 14 2009, 11:29 PM
Post #562

new highs in personal lows daily!

Tree, that's terrible. There are few things that are more of a turn-off than selfish passive aggression. What an ass. Now I see why you didn't miss him that much while he was gone.

fer reals, tree. bear=poop. that's just not cool. what an ass.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Aug 14 2009, 05:40 PM
Post #563

Pacifism kicks ass!

Unless, of course, he was offering to perform that BJ. Maybe you should ask for a little clarification, Tree.

Cat,

What the hell?! You've been such a perfect cat for the last 18 months. But now you're peeing on things: my gardening shoes, the electrical cord for the lawn mower, and now the dirty swimsuits from our trip to the beach. Is it because these things smelled of strange places outdoors? Did it bother you that these items were placed in the laundry room with your litter box? Or is there more to it? You're such a fantastic cat 99% of the time, so I REALLY do not get this.

Befuddled,
Your momma

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Aug 14 2009, 05:20 PM
Post #564

cryostat bitch

Explanation...Bear is actually Chilly Guy. Therefore, when he leaves, I have to pick up his slack at work.

Bear,

You've made me so very sad. You went away on a trip and had all kinds of fun and good times and just got to relax and do your thing.

Meanwhile I was back here picking up your slack and going to work and trying to keep the cat fed and the laundry done. Seriously, our shop is understaffed as it is, and then when you leave it all falls on me. 350 buildings of refrigeration falls on MY shoulders!

And then when you get back you text me "a BJ would be nice". And that's it.???!!! And to make it even more offensive and rude, you do it in ALL CAPS?????

I would've been happy with, "babe, I love you, can we make love tonight?"

Or even with, "babe, did you miss me? I missed you. Please love me tonight?"

But not, "A BJ WOULD BE NICE."

Seriously, WTF???

Way to make me feel loved.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Aug 13 2009, 09:41 AM
Post #565

(o)(o)

(((((epi and gt)))))

Dear K,

really, I don't react well to pressure, particularly because you are nagging me to come over so you can have sex with me. I feel like I'm dating you because of how much you're nagging. It's not even asking nicely, maybe you should listen to the message from the boy in blue, who was asking oh so nicely, pretty much begging, again oh so nicely. Take a page from his book.

HA! *snorts* For starters, you need to work it, just because you demand it doesn't mean I'll bow down. How little youknow, you have much to learn young one.

Second, I expect to be treated like a queen and I DEMAND respect. What you're doing isn't okay with me, hence my texts. I will not bow on this issue, take it or leave, even if you are only seeking friends with benefits.

third, all this behaviour means it isn't going to happen.

Regards,

H.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Aug 13 2009, 03:23 AM
Post #566

dear busties---

if i post that i am thinking about getting back together w/mr. t tell me to take my fucking head out of my ass. (or worse)

thank you,
gt

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Aug 13 2009, 01:02 AM
Post #567

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear J:

I realize that when I left I told you I'd keep in touch, that I didn't want us to become complete strangers to each other in my absence. I realize that I have not kept my word. You need to realize that I've been through something huge, and I'm still going through it. I'm a complete mess right now and all I can do is take it one day at a time. That means things change. I'm just trying to do what's best for me. And right now, talking to you is not what's best for me. As soon as I got off that plane, I realized that I didn't leave my entire life behind and cross two provinces to live in anonymity in some shit prairie town so I could keep having the same horrible conversations with you over the phone instead of in person. I understand that you want to make the best of a bad situation and are trying to be my friend. But over the past year, I've also become intimately acquainted with your controlling, manipulative, insecure, fucked-up side, and I know that there's a part of you that's also hoping to keep me right where you want me while you do and say things you know will hurt me, and I'm done with that. I'm not over you yet, and I'm lonely and sad and hurting, and that means that I'm more vulnerable than ever to your headgames right now. I told you, in the clearest and least dramatic terms I could, that I wasn't ready to talk, and you ignored that. So I'm ignoring you. Please don't make this even more difficult. Stop fucking emailing me.

C

(((sevenseconds))) Your letters are great. You're expressing some of my angriest thoughts. Welcome to the lounge!

--------------------
To be free one must give up a little part of oneself.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 12 2009, 07:55 PM
Post #568

Big Fat Bitch

Pssssst! Sevenseconds . . . stop by the Newbies thread & introduce yourself.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
sevenseconds
post Aug 12 2009, 07:28 AM
Post #569

Hardcore BUSTie

V-
PS:
Oh, and that little rig you have niftily installed for gathering the pity-fucks like rainwater.
Whine whine whine bitch bitch whine.
A SINGLE father of two! YOU have the kids for FIVE days out of the week because SHE needs to figure out her life! Your CRAZY ex?!?
Miserable lying dwarf.
How about going to therapy WITH her.
*God* would need to figure her life out after 5 years with you, she'd need to have self esteem pumped on an IV drip.
Hell, I'd go and babysit for her the *two* days she has the kids (fucking liar!) - for free, so she can get over you.
You know, I realized you were only having a good time when you were complaining of how bad she treated you. You had a routine worked out. 14 hours I listened to how the Universe fucked you over, and then I realized - he's getting OFF on this. You were having a GREAT day.

You should have a biohazard sign displayed on the outermost layer of your clothes, by law.
God I hate that I woke up composing this sentence, wasting my peace on you.
And then I realized - this is because I said I would be THERE this month, isn't it - you put it on your calendar. You're fucking THINKING of me! Man, I want to stuff that PHD of yours up your stiff ass but unfortunately I remember you LIKE that.

Do not EVER think of me tenderly: I will kill you.
ss

--------------------
Every story is a cup so empty it can be drunk from again and again. - MJH

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Aug 12 2009, 07:05 AM
Post #570

sassygrrl

Dad,

Thanks for calling yesterday to check on how I was doing. I just wonder why you can't be this supportive when I actually call to tell you I just had a seizure. It just seems too late.

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Aug 11 2009, 10:56 PM
Post #571

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear Big Brother,

19? Nineteen?! You are fucking a 19 year old girl?! You are almost 29! C'mon man, I thought we were past this. It has been this way ever since high school when you decided to date one of my friends. And you know what? You have shown me over and over again that the reason you can't find a girl even close to your own age is because you are too fucking immature. I love you, I do. But you need to grow the fuck up. Stop playing Halo, get off the couch and quit being a whiny bitch about school and actually do something! And another thing, it hasn't even been two months since you and J broke up. You were with her for almost two years! You need to learn how to be on your own once in a while. And by the way, it really doesn't look good that you were hanging out with this girl before you and J even broke up. I should have known something was up when she just "wanted to see your band practice". You are really making yourself look like a douche. Please don't end up being the 40 year old guy who hits on 20 year old girls. C'mon now.

-me

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Aug 11 2009, 03:58 PM
Post #572

beachcomber

((((((((((((sassy))))))))))))

neighbors:
you're such really good people to have next door when the mr is gone usually, but the mr & I feel we've MORE than been recripocal in appreciation 100 times over now.
we've given you both a LAWN MOWER ANDDDDDD a REFRIDGERATOR now.
hell we've even loaned you a car on more than one occassion bc W is too tight a bastard to get the 2 you have fixed.

so do ya think you could stop mooching off us now maybe?

C we know it's not you, but calling to ask for milk yesterday, small thing yes, but it was embarrassing for both of us. at this point we feel both so sorry for you but also Freakin' ANGRY at your husband for not caring enough about you to mind making you do his dirty work of constantly barrowing.
but if we ever say No- you are the one who suffers for it by doing w/out and we can't stand the thought of that happening.

trying to find the words to confront your husband so to not drag you into this,
younger neighbor couple

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
sevenseconds
post Aug 11 2009, 04:48 AM
Post #573

Hardcore BUSTie

V,
I ignored your call a month ago because I didn't think I'd ever find it in me to talk to you again.
I have never been treated so weird by someone who knows so much about the principles of pain and the human soul, someone sensitive and smart with whom I've had passion and a fucking deep connection.
Yes, meatheads mistreat you and it's like stubbing your toe, You yelp and laugh.
But this was more than an ego blow, it hurt more than my heart.
It actually scared me. It left me shit-scared about the state of humanity.
About what men and women are ready to do to each other for some desperate grab at an illusion of power.
And I'm talking of the whole actual realization of you - not just your stuff with me, but how you treated your wife, what I felt you feel for women in general.
All the more so, with your job... I would wake up sometimes and think "Did that just really happen? Did he really say these things?" I couldn't believe for a long time that someone can proclaim (and practice!) such high principles in their work and live their own life as if in a private sneer to all that. Teach broken young women they are precious and worthy of the best the world can offer - and privately look for a woman that doesn't have enough "capital" (and keep her in that impoverished state) so he can have moral ground to not give her the minimum that a woman, a mother, needs to stay sane.
I remember walking around in your presence trying to find some warm spot, some place to play. But your presence is powerful. It was like I was constantly running into the sides of an invisible iceberg and my feet were slipping to one side, and my hands and face would get skinned on these flakes of razor sharp ice. I wondered how many times your wife must have skinned herself on that to make her numb.
Do something about yourself, V.
Do you know how damaging it can be to the kids you teach, if they soak up, through the layers of love and support (which I do believe are real - and that is the schizophrenic part!) the toxic undercurrent of what you really feel about the women that come close to you. That you need someone to be dead to feel they are worthy of your love?
Now that anger and passion and all that is long under the bridge, I thought I owe it to - your ancient Gods, ha? - to let you know of the passive-aggressive arctic feelscape that was a very deep, nurturing and intuitive woman's experience of you.
I owe it to your students, to your wife or future women to not let you keep the sweet image of me as the angel that shines in your darkness (and loves you too much to reply, or whatever you have filled in there). You have one of those already. I am alive, and I don't even hate you. I shudder from you.
I needed an extra sweater to just make myself sit and write this to you, man.
So there.

ss

--------------------
Every story is a cup so empty it can be drunk from again and again. - MJH

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Aug 10 2009, 10:59 PM
Post #574

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

Dear Facebook friends,

Actually my last status was meant more as a gripe than anything, but thanks for the congrats anyway. After all, who wouldn't be wanting to scrub toilets all day and then go work in laundry at night than doing something in their field? I mean, every one of you seem to be finding work in archeology while I haven't even been able to afford the gas money to go anywhere, much less get hired. And since none of you are giving me any leads for work well, I must be happy where I am. Who wouldn't want to work 14 hours a day for psychotic assholes and rude customers? It must be at the greatest job in the world, or else the one I'm best suited for.

So fuck you all and the horses you rode in on.

--one very frustrated housekeeper

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Aug 10 2009, 05:58 PM
Post #575

Pacifism kicks ass!

M,

As you've noticed, a lot of our friends have cut you off in recent months. Because of things you've said and done, they finally decided that they'd had enough & quietly cut off contact. This has been difficult for me and Sheff. We have done our best to maintain our friendships with all parties involved. We've remained neutral. We've continued to invite you to our house to hang out & eat the food that I lovingly cook for you (and your picky palette). Sheff has had lunch with you nearly everyday knowing full well that other friends would not join him as long as you were there. And last week during one of those lunches, I decided to join you two ... and bring along my 15 year old cousin.

Now I find out that you told Sheff and another co-worker that you thought my cousin was "hot" and joked about the flexibility of consent laws in her home state.
When Sheff told me about this, a few words sprung to mind.
Vile.
Distasteful.
Enough.

You finally crossed my last line, M. I will happily be pleasant to you in public, but don't expect any more dinner invitations. For god's sake, man, you're 43 years old and you're telling your co-workers about how much you were turned on by a 15 year old girl?! Do you realize that you were 28 years old when she was born?! And did it cross you mind for even one second that Sheff might be offended that you said this about one of his relatives? As odd as it may seem, Sheff and my cousin are close and he genuinely loves her like how one might love a niece or a little sister. If you had a 15 year old niece, would you appreciate your co-workers making such comments about her? If that honestly wouldn't bother you, then you're even more fucked up than I thought.

Add that on top of other things you've done over the past year - the inappropriate things you said to me at W's party, the way you handled S, etc. - and it's no wonder that I'm tired of it. Literally tired. I'm honestly not even that mad; just exhausted. I'm a really patient person, M. EXTREMELY patient. But there's only so much childish bullshit I will tolerate.

Now I realize more than ever why you've been single for as long as I've known you. You're too immature - mentally and sexually - to maintain a relationship with a woman. The blow jobs you pay for in strip clubs are the only intimate encounters you can hope for from the women on this planet. This used to make me feel sorry for you. Now I know for certain that it's all your own doing.

Please just grow the fuck up already, okay?

RV

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Aug 10 2009, 02:39 PM
Post #576

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

Dear Anarchist,

Who are you? I don't know anymore. Lying, stealing, ego tripping, power tripping......where the fuck did all this come from? At one time, I would have said you were my best friend. I did say it. Lately, I have also thought of you as a business partner. Now....I don't know you at all anymore, and I don't think I can be in a band with you if you don't get your shit together. WTF, dude?

D.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Aug 10 2009, 12:13 PM
Post #577

(((((sassy + doodle)))))
!^!^!^heathy bustie vibes ^!^!^!

--------------------

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Aug 10 2009, 06:54 AM
Post #578

sassygrrl

Body,

Stop the seizures.

Self,

Calm the fuck down. It's just a wedding. Breathe. Study. Work. Volunteer. Do something else.

Me

Parents,

I wish you would show some emotional support. I doubt that will ever happen. I just really need the love right now, not any money. I know I don't have a job, but stop telling me that.

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Aug 7 2009, 11:11 AM
Post #579

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

Dear Kidneys,

Stop it. Just stop it. No more stones. Stop producing them. Yesterday was the last one. Okay? Okay.

Love,
Me.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Aug 5 2009, 10:32 PM
Post #580

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear Self,

You need to slow it down, missy. You had way too much to drink last night and ruined what would otherwise have been a perfect night. Sure, it started off okay but you didn't need those last 3 or 4 drinks. What started off as a great show ended up with you feeling horrible and cc_boy having to get you home and take care of you. You waited all that time for that show and now you can barely remember it AND cc_boy has now seen you at your all time most pathetic. It doesn't matter that you've seen him worse for wear. Cut out the drink and the weed for a while. The physical and mental effects of it are becoming palpable. Do not turn into your dad.

-me

+Quote Post

176 Pages V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 19, 2014 - 01:36 AM