Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 105 106 107 108 109 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
girltrouble
post Feb 11 2009, 11:25 AM
Post #2121

new highs in personal lows daily!

confession: i've known it for years. using lip balm makes you gay; using lip gloss makes you a tranny.

my problem was that when i was in diapers i got into my mom's purse and ate a whole thing of lipstick. i was neat, however, leaving my pucker perfectly pout red, and staying within the edges.

...at that point my mom knew it was all over.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zoya
post Feb 11 2009, 09:04 AM
Post #2122

uh huh.

Now I think I know the real reason that R broke things off with me. He had a little tub of grapefruit lip balm in his bathroom...I used it on a few occasions when in there, and thought to myself "hmm, wonder if a girl left this here at some point, because I can't imagine him getting this flavour / type of lip balm for himself." In fact, the last time I was at his place - just before the break up talk - I actually saw him, for the first time, using said lip balm. I think the gay was coming out.

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Feb 11 2009, 08:49 AM
Post #2123

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

confession: I think my boyfriend may be gay. He uses a lot of lip balm (he even borrows mine on occasion, although to be fair not my benefit benetint lip balm). He also likes musicals and girly films and pastels and he cooks and he listens to the wicked musical soundtrack on his ipod and he once went to a P!nk concert with me and he wants to watch all of my Sex and the City dvds and he moisturises every day and oh my jesus jones, could he be any gayer? Not only am I a fag hag but I'm a fag FUCKER.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
yuefie
post Feb 11 2009, 02:48 AM
Post #2124

Lip Balm Aficionado

confession: I am making myself very happy with all sorts of revenge fantasies involving annoying the kidlets stupid twit mother. I keep thinking how if I'm going to be accused to trying to influence her son to be gay, I might as well deliver. I'm not going to do any of it, but it sure does tickle me to think of all the ways I could fuck with her. Like, for instance, buying him his favorite movies on DVD for his upcoming birthday, which happen to be Chicago and Breakfast At Tiffany's.

Thanks for the support, it helped so much to vent that here. It's just plain idiocy and ignorance and if I can't laugh at it, I might really punch her in the face.

--------------------
~I'm so tired of being tired
As sure as night will follow day
Most things I worry about
Never happen anyway~

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Feb 11 2009, 02:31 AM
Post #2125

lilac, i get that urge every three days....
... perhaps you and i should do a "life swap."

ever consider life in sunny(at least for 2 months) seattle?

confession: tyler perry/medea movie commericals make me cry.... then look for a fork to gouge my eyes out.

...not necc'rly in that order.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Feb 11 2009, 02:07 AM
Post #2126

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I'm resisting the urge to pick up and move, sever ties with everyone in my life except for my family and just start all over again in a new town with new friends and no past to speak of.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Feb 11 2009, 01:43 AM
Post #2127

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: I skipped one of my classes last week because it was -20 out and I didn't want to leave my warm bed.

confession: In complete contrast to my usual self, I am being all mushy and romantic about Valentine's day because I now have a bf. I have a perfect night planned for the two of us and he's being a sport and going along with it because he knows it's important to me.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Feb 10 2009, 07:01 PM
Post #2128

beachcomber

rv: I didn't watch it either, I watched the Secret Life of the American Teen w/ frecklette instead.
he'll be Pres for at least 4 years whereas time w/ frecklette is ever fleeting.

cocl: really ? can I say that's hysterical? laugh.gif

confession: my county library system is turning over all over due books to a Collection Agency 01 March.
I am sooooooo up shit creek, bc even if I return them they assess a maximum fine of $25** Per Book for anything more than 40 days past due and I have 5 or 6 books out sinse I can't even remember.

confession: lately, I only want to sleep, snack, read and paint occassionaly and do nothing else grown-up-y whatsoever. granted I'm still "sick" & in treatment for my severe anxiety but even I recognize the strain it's put on the mr but still cannot motivate myself to do more yet.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Feb 10 2009, 09:14 AM
Post #2129

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I've checked the Lounge every 5 minutes (at least) for the past hour, hoping for updates.

Confession: I just farted rolleyes.gif

Confession: Sometimes I think my sister isn't a very nice person.

ETA Confession: I tell other people off for saying things are 'gay', but totally use it myself and think I can get away with it because I'm being ironic. Or post-ironic. Whichever translates as "I'm allowed to use homophobic insults because I'm so obviously not homophobic".

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Feb 9 2009, 11:44 PM
Post #2130

Pacifism kicks ass!

Confession: Tonight I did not watch the president's press conference. I chose to watch the dog show instead.

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Feb 9 2009, 03:33 PM
Post #2131

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

Confession: I'm supposed to be reading 5 Chapters in my text book but I would rather look at slipcovers and apartment listings.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Feb 9 2009, 02:35 PM
Post #2132

Pacifism kicks ass!

((((((((GT's best friend))))))))))))))
What horrendously bad timing. My heart goes out to her.

AP, people like that need to learn the truth. Good for you for having the guts to help him.

Confession: My mom has become one of my very best friends. I don't know if that's sweet or pathetic.

+Quote Post
zoya
post Feb 9 2009, 12:55 PM
Post #2133

uh huh.

confession - I'm in an absolute SHIT mood today. I'm pre-menstrual, crampy, missing someone, hungry (and at work, and won't be able to have dinner for at least 30 minutes), need to move house soon and don't have anywhere, cold, isolated (because of my work), have WAY too much time to think today, etc. I'm very rarely a bitch, but it's all I can do to hold it in today.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Feb 9 2009, 02:12 AM
Post #2134

Big Fat Bitch

Confession: I kinda sorta crushed a male friend's ego tonight. I wasn't trying to be hurtful, he just needed to finally know the truth: The reason he doesn't get laid isn't because of women (As *he* thinks.), it's because of him. Yes, he's smart, dry, interesting, pretty easy on the eyes, & has drive. He's also self-absorbed, superficial, arrogant, deeply insecure, & has trouble differentiating between what's funny/clever & just plain meanspirited.

I love the guy, I do. But I also know exactly why in all my heinous imperfection I see more quality ass than a toilet seat & he in all his glory pulls his pud alone. He's not a very good listener/communication oblivious, he's opinionated to the point of being fanatical, & if you don't agree with him he can be just plain insulting (Even if he doesn't see it that way). I slapped him clean across the face once after trying to communicate with him in other ways that he was being a total cock. I don't normally advocate violence, but he didn't hear me until I cleaned his clock. After that he watched himself.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Feb 8 2009, 09:08 PM
Post #2135

almost everyone i know has been laid off/let go in the last year. today i found out my best friend got laid off on friday. she was closing on a new house. they knew it and still had no qualms about giving her the boot. i feel bad cos she loved that company.

i'm kinda freaking out.

--------------------

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Feb 8 2009, 06:17 PM
Post #2136

the moistiest

confession: i have lived in my new apartment for close to 8 months, and i just realized today that my bathroom is painted yellow.

+Quote Post
zoya
post Feb 8 2009, 04:01 PM
Post #2137

uh huh.

confession - I really really really want this flat I'm going to look at on tuesday. I know that there are two other people looking at it at the same time, so I'm going to call the letting agent and see if there is any way to squeeze me in tomorrow. - if all of us who look at it at the same time want it, who gets to put down the deposit? I'm pretty sure I was the first person to call about it - I think I should get priority!!! grrr!!!

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Feb 8 2009, 11:12 AM
Post #2138

(o)(o)

Confession: I really don't find Sarah Silverman that hysterical, I'm fucking Matt Damon was pretty funny though.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Feb 8 2009, 10:10 AM
Post #2139

beachcomber

confession: last night at the hockey game, this jerk gave me a dirty look bc I had to quick move my popcorn as he was walking by me;
he ended up sitting really close 1 row below, so when I had to sneeze- I did so At him w/out covering it with my hand or anything.
to me, this is uber bad grossness. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Feb 8 2009, 01:14 AM
Post #2140

Hardcore BUSTie

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 105 106 107 108 109 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 20, 2014 - 07:49 PM