Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 68 69 70 71 72 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
raisingirl
post Jul 5 2009, 05:14 PM
Post #1381

PANTIES! ew.

I haven't had a sex dream in SO LONG. No pun intended.

So here's a confession I feel bad about. I Googled someone I knew a few years ago to see what she was up to (she hasn't emailed me or anyone else we jointly know in quite a while and the whole group of us really fell apart in staying in touch after we parted ways geographically) -- I mainly wanted to see if she was still working at the same high-stress place she was at last time I heard from her, because something made me think of her today -- and through the Google search I found out that she's been going through chemo treatments. CHEMO. I didn't even know she was sick, because I didn't hear it directly through her or through the grapevine. NOW what do I do?!?! Part of me feels bad for finding out this way, like I discovered something I shouldn't have discovered. But then the other part of me is like, fuck it, we were only slightly more than acquaintances, we then drifted apart, we live far apart even geographically and it's not like I'm going to visit her in her city or vice versa. But how wrong would it be to send a get-well card saying, "I got the bad news from Google"?!?!?! blink.gif

Part of me wants to send her a card because I do want to wish her and her family well, and the other part of me wishes I never found out this way because... well, NOW WHAT?!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Jul 3 2009, 05:47 AM
Post #1382

Pacifism kicks ass!

Oh, I must have read your post wrongly, Tree. So it was someone you have not met, hmm? Intriguing!

AP, I feel your pain. Seems like forever since I had a sex dream that I remembered when I woke up. I know I had a good one involving Alton Brown last year, but that's all that comes to mind right now.

Confession: That painful pun definitely was not intended.

By the by, I went to the video shoot & it went great (despite my red, infected right eye). I'll probably post the details in Kvetch.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jul 2 2009, 10:29 PM
Post #1383

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

I've had somewhat sexual dreams about busties, too, ones I've never met. They're always faceless (even if I've seen pictures) but somehow I know it's them. They're always those weird dreams that stick with you all day.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 2 2009, 04:44 PM
Post #1384

Big Fat Bitch

Gee, at this point I'd like to have a sex dream about anybody, Busties included.

Confession: I keep having these awful dreams about my parents, dreams that make me feel bad when I wake up until I remember that they're dead & that they can't hurt me from beyond the grave. They still fuck up my whole damned day, though.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 2 2009, 02:51 PM
Post #1385

new highs in personal lows daily!

oh god, now i'm dying to know too. but wait... who has tree met irl?

i have to say, whoever it is must be chronically late. last month was bustie dream guest star month. busties were supposed to make their walk thrus or cameos last month. tsk. tsk. tsk.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Jul 2 2009, 02:21 PM
Post #1386

cryostat bitch

Hey...the dream was about a bustie I HAVEN'T met in real life. wink.gif

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
ChingusKhan
post Jul 2 2009, 01:35 PM
Post #1387

BUSTie

Confession: I love my wife and I love my kids but, by God, I need some time alone.

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Jul 2 2009, 10:53 AM
Post #1388

Pacifism kicks ass!

Confession: I was disappointed to realize that Tree's dream couldn't have been about me because we've never met.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 2 2009, 10:17 AM
Post #1389

(o)(o)

I am now dying to know who the Bustie in Tree's dream was.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Jul 2 2009, 03:40 AM
Post #1390

cryostat bitch

confession: I had a pretty erotic dream about a fellow Bustie, one who I've never met in real life. Eeeek. Maybe this should go in "you know you are a bustie when..."

--------------------

+Quote Post
TheBeesKnees
post Jul 1 2009, 09:56 PM
Post #1391

BUSTie

Confession: I spend whole days avidly hating certain people, and it's exhausting, and then I hate myself, and it's a cycle. Or maybe a Ferris Wheel.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 1 2009, 08:51 PM
Post #1392

new highs in personal lows daily!

freck: don't forget your mission! i'm rootin' for you chickie!!!

as for your husband.... mad.gif
you just ignore his stupidity...for now.
you concentrate on making you better.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jul 1 2009, 08:31 PM
Post #1393

beachcomber

deleted

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Jul 1 2009, 08:19 PM
Post #1394

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I found my high school crush's sister on Facebook and I am sorely tempted to friend her just to find out what he's been up to.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Jul 1 2009, 06:09 PM
Post #1395

Pacifism kicks ass!

Confession: I'm watching a special on PBS about Garrison Keillor & I'm amused to see that he has the same cheap-o cell phone as I do.

Confession: Tomorrow is the filming for this silly little promotional video and for some reason I'm kinda dreading it ... I guess because I don't know what - if anything - comes next. It's as if I know that tomorrow I'm going to get a tiny little hit of crack, but I don't know if I'll ever get that fix again. It's scary.

Confession: Today I made blueberry frozen yogurt. Tonight I made a fancy dinner of ratatouille and filet mignon. Now I feel an urge to whip up some homemade honey wheat bread. It's as if I'm trying to reassure myself that I have other talents. Too bad cooking doesn't give me the same high as theater. I enjoy it, but it isn't the same.

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Jul 1 2009, 05:52 PM
Post #1396

cryostat bitch

confession: I think I may be becoming a misanthropist.

Or maybe it's just PMS. I dunno. I hope I'm not pmsing already!

--------------------

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jul 1 2009, 01:06 PM
Post #1397

beachcomber

the in-laws will be here on friday ..

Confession: <wax on *drip drip* wax off > stir well. run forrest run!
I'm a honey coated strip of toxic fly paper wink.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
flanker_ji
post Jul 1 2009, 11:23 AM
Post #1398

Hardcore BUSTie

Period, I did the same thing this past weekend, and I didn't even go on a trip! It had just been a couple weeks since B and I had time alone and had sex (he hurt his back). But yeah, my friend is definitely used to me being available when something goes down...

--------------------
"Patience is a virtue, but I don't have the time..."

+Quote Post
period_monster
post Jul 1 2009, 04:01 AM
Post #1399

Hardcore BUSTie

I am returning home after an eight-day-long research trip. One of my closest friends is in total crisis. I plan to email/text/call her. But tonight is for e-man and I. I have missed him horribly. And I feel like a horrible, terrible friend. But I am doing what I need to do before I tend to her and her considerable needs.

+Quote Post
ketto
post Jun 30 2009, 12:56 PM
Post #1400

Hardcore BUSTie

Culture, my job is the same right now. I actually dropped 10 hours for July and August (at my request). None of our clients are really around right now because they all take their kids on vacation in summer and most other not-for-profits are breaking till late August too.

I never go on the net at home anymore. Way too much time surfing at work.

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 68 69 70 71 72 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 24, 2014 - 05:18 PM