Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 234 235 236 237 238 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
anna k
post Sep 14 2006, 11:59 AM
Post #4701

Hardcore BUSTie

I live in a dorm-like room in a hotel on a floor with college kids courtesy of an educational housing service. There are two computers in the lounge that were working, but now both Internet connections are cut off. I blame any one of the kids, and they probably won't do anything to call anyone and just piss about it, and I don't want to be the one to call someone. I hate being around college kids (I'm in college too, but I'm nearly 23 and finishing up credits while the rest are freshes and sophs) because the girls talk like ditzy 15-year olds and leave messes and yak on their cell phones about stupid crap. I get along well with older people, but don't get to see them often, and I don't have much in common with my peer groups.

sassy, that's horrible news about Montreal. That is so sadistic and messed-up.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pepper
post Sep 14 2006, 09:40 AM
Post #4702

ggg, are they teensy? that will be the only dog i can convince the building management that i don't have. because i will take it in my purse with me wherever i go, ha ha ha.

i confess that i am planning to break the terms of my lease with a canine companion.

+Quote Post
wombat
post Sep 14 2006, 09:17 AM
Post #4703

Dragon Velocity

Ha! right with you sybarite!!

I'm putting a portfolio together, not a thesis, though *sigh*

Kittens are definitely cuter than babies.

ANNNDDDD -- Lukas is a big doodyhead. So there! tongue.gif

--------------------
Lion-hearted

+Quote Post
girlygirlgag
post Sep 14 2006, 08:00 AM
Post #4704

Super BadAss

QUOTE(pepper @ Sep 14 2006, 01:04 AM) *

kittens are so much cuter than babies. but i can't stand the fur. i'll take copious amounts of drool, spit-up and poop over fur, i hate it that much. i don't even pet cats anymore when they meander over. i used to be such a cat person before i got pregnant. weird. and now i want a dog. even weirder. (a hairless one).

i confess that i am going to deal with my day-long hangover by drinking again. half a bottle of wine in the kitchen, i'm having it all.

Get and airdale, cute and they don't shed. Neither do Wheatons.

I think baby everythings are cute, insects, wort hogs, kittens,...if it is a baby, I LOVE IT!
baby Pandas look weird, but I still want to nuzzle them.

WTF is my deal?

--------------------
Constantly on.

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Sep 14 2006, 05:50 AM
Post #4705

it's cards on the table time

I am using the fact of autumn to spend money on clothes I can't afford.

I veer between thinking I know what I'm doing with my thesis and thinking I'm just throwing a bunch of theories together (as per funnybird's post) and hoping no-one notices.

I don't get up early enough.

I am persistently and happily undomestic. I think this may have come as a surprise to the mister.

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Sep 14 2006, 03:13 AM
Post #4706

sassygrrl

Yes indeed.

"Blas for you, blas for me, blas for everybody in the room!!"

+Quote Post
mornington
post Sep 14 2006, 02:43 AM
Post #4707

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

(((sassy))) bleh. Eddie will cure all.

"do you know who I am?"
"do you know who I am?"
"this is not a game of who the fuck are you? I could kill you with a tray"

mm, eddie.

which reminds me... you should try Bill Bailey. He's not eddie, but he is good.

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Sep 14 2006, 02:33 AM
Post #4708

sassygrrl

Thanks everyone.....

Heh. Watching Circle right now. Not able too get back to bed. Bleh. Thanks for all support, and posting the bit about Eddie. I can't wait to see the series.
It will introduce a whole new legions of fans!

+Quote Post
butterfly
post Sep 14 2006, 02:25 AM
Post #4709

BUSTie

((sassy)) hope you've managed to drift off back to sleep. I posted about Eddie Izzard in celebrity gossip, and I kind of had you and Doodlebug in mind when I read about it yesterday.
I'm off to work... but I hope that ya'll are ok, and that the montreal busties are all safe.

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Sep 14 2006, 02:00 AM
Post #4710

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

(((((sassy)))))

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Sep 14 2006, 01:57 AM
Post #4711

sassygrrl

Confession: Just had a horrible nightmare similar to 9/11 and the Montreal shooting. Damn news. Ugh. Crying and upset right now, which is why I'm up at 5 a.m. Bleh.

((much love)))

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Sep 14 2006, 01:31 AM
Post #4712

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

sea monkeys = brine shrimp

My brother ordered them once when we were kids.

*I* ordered the X-ray vision glasses, but the durned things never arrived. Effing Canada Customs. Probably tried to use 'em to see through packages.

ETA: so...yeah, this post is totally O/T, but it follows up last night's convo....the Canadian won the Rockstar Supernova. We are just so durned talented here...that's the 2nd one! smile.gif

confession: I didn't vote for the Canadian! sad.gif

confession: The tabby I adopted on New Year's Eve has slowly wormed her way out of the catbed and onto the human bed, despite my best efforts to the contrary. Her new fave night spot is curled up against the 2nd pillow on the other side of the bed. And I'm actually letting her sleep there.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
pepper
post Sep 13 2006, 06:47 PM
Post #4713

kittens are so much cuter than babies. but i can't stand the fur. i'll take copious amounts of drool, spit-up and poop over fur, i hate it that much. i don't even pet cats anymore when they meander over. i used to be such a cat person before i got pregnant. weird. and now i want a dog. even weirder. (a hairless one).

i confess that i am going to deal with my day-long hangover by drinking again. half a bottle of wine in the kitchen, i'm having it all.

+Quote Post
tallgirl
post Sep 13 2006, 06:39 PM
Post #4714

BUSTie

Confession: I had a horribly realistic nightmare last night that lasted for hours. Even though part of my brain knows it had to be a dream, part of my brain is sure it was real. So I'm taking my husband's behavior in the dream as if it was real, and still feeling hurt by it all these hours after I woke up. I know (think?) he didn't really do anything so horrible in reality, but I'm still hurt by the dream and am taking it out on him.

--------------------
One day... one day there will be peace in my heart, order in my head, and simple silence all around. I just hope I live to see it.

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Sep 13 2006, 05:39 PM
Post #4715

the moistiest

confession 1: I delurked in the crushie thread too because they're fun reads smile.gif

confession 2: I would bust at work if i could but i can't so i won't sad.gif

confession 3: My fridge currently has only lemons, condiments, and organic milk. someone needs to marry me off so the husband can take care of all the house duties.
-confession 3 corollary: as a result, i had cereal and yogurt for dinner. oh, and some pocky.

confession 4: I never could figure out the diff between Kvetch and Okay...

sassy, kittens ARE cuter.

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Sep 13 2006, 04:05 PM
Post #4716

sassygrrl

Confession: I really wanted to stay the fuck home today b/c it was raining and I really wanted to just hang out at home and read.

Kittens are cutier than babies in my opinion.

I'm drinking the hell out of some red wine tonight, and loving every minute of it.

+Quote Post
butterfly
post Sep 13 2006, 03:36 PM
Post #4717

BUSTie

I can *wear* my sea monkeys? *wherever* I go? Wow. blink.gif

You haven't exactly told me anything I didn't already suspect about their appearance. But a gal can dream.

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Sep 13 2006, 03:23 PM
Post #4718

Pacifism kicks ass!

I confess that, in the last week, I have spent more money on flowers for family and friends than I have spent on myself in the last 4 months. Luckily, I don't buy things for myself very often, so I don't think the husband will be too upset.

I confess that I think kittens are cuter than babies. And I'm afraid this means I would make a bad mother.

By the by, I finally got dressed. happy.gif

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Sep 13 2006, 03:18 PM
Post #4719

Hardcore BUSTie

sea monkey's are not at all what the caricature picture makes them appear as.
they are in actuality, a tiny tiny minerature type of shrimp.
so no crowns, or capes, or big eyes.
at their largest, they grow to about the size of a ,. (that's comma, only a little larger than even that.)
and in fact even in best case, our experiences with them have them living a few weeks tops.
and no, never had any success training for tricks w/ pen lights as they advertise either, but they are still interesting to hatch & grow, and are the very lowest of maintence as a plus.

I am much sorry to disappoint, but I'd still hope you get some. the last kit we bought (at target, toy dept) even came w/ a corded clear bubble locket so you can wear your sea monkey's, and take them with you every where you go. constant companionship.
(we have not so far attempted this as our died before we got the chance.)

congrats on your new method of transportation butterfly- whatever it may be smile.gif

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post
butterfly
post Sep 13 2006, 02:57 PM
Post #4720

BUSTie

I confess that I feel *extremely* jealous of freckles seamonkeyness.

Only today i was wondering whether seamonkeys would make a suitable pet for me, and whether after all these years of longing, I could have monkeys of the sea all of my own. And now I hear that freckle got extraordinary sea creatures with hers. Extraordinary 'copulating' creatures. With big eyes.

The reason I was wondering about sea monkeys(and still wondering if they actually look like monkeys with flippers and a snorkel) is that I confess that I might be purchasing a new mode of transport on Saturday. And I *guess* they don't get seasick.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 234 235 236 237 238 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 20, 2014 - 08:15 PM