The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

38 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 25 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> large breast support group (cuz we actually need it!)
deschatsrouge
post Apr 2 2008, 12:04 PM
Post #441

A symphony of atrocities.

Damona, I went to lanebryant.com and they have size 40c so it does exist.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
damona
post Apr 2 2008, 11:42 AM
Post #442

can i go to bed now?

i know ap bumped this for me a couple days ago, but it just occurred to me i didn't actually post here. oops. anyway, i wear a 38C, and i'm pretty sure that's the right size, but maybe i need to go to a 40C? does such a thing exist? my mom swears it does, but i can't find any! of course, i am looking at k-mart and wal-mart (ugh, but it's all there is) but, yeah. i always wind up with red marks under my boobs from the wires and strap marks on my shoulders, no matter if i let the straps out all the way or not. i'm tired of being uncomfortable dammit!

--------------------
"give me life, give me pain, give me myself again" - tori amos

+Quote Post
srose36HH
post Mar 29 2008, 08:31 PM
Post #443

Hey all! I am new to the site, and need some support. No pun intended. I am a 36HH after getting fitted properly for the first time this past week. I had been jammed into a 36/38 DD. Needless to say I was surprised. I am one of the lucky ones without back pain though. Anyway, for the support issue... my husband wants to do certain "things" that I do not have any experience with. Anyone with experience, please let me know. This is really embarrassing. Thanks. dry.gif

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Mar 29 2008, 02:49 PM
Post #444

Big Fat Bitch

*bump* for Damona, that gal needs her some new dainties.

Aw, who am I kidding? Dainties? We need the steel-belted variety for our bazoons!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
p_176
post Mar 24 2008, 06:24 AM
Post #445

Hardcore BUSTie

rabbit -
i have not personally had one, but the people i know who had one, had good results and minimal problems. i think the first step in alleviating your fears about breast reduction is to be referred by your dr to a plastic surgeon who has experience in doing reductions, and talk about all the steps from prepping for the reduction to any recovery issues.
p_176

+Quote Post
domiuno
post Mar 23 2008, 04:23 PM
Post #446

Happy Easter to all members. D1

+Quote Post
Juliesara
post Mar 21 2008, 11:59 PM
Post #447

BUSTie

QUOTE(kinkaju @ Mar 22 2008, 12:32 AM) *
I was wondering if anyone else has issues with heat and moisture underneath and between their breasts sad.gif and if there is anything I can use to help keep myself cooler and drier. I keep getting painful breakouts between my breasts, I think from perspiration moisture and poor air circulation. I just got some brand new bras and I'm hoping they will help solve some of this problem since they will support me better and "lift and separate" haha. But I hate feeling itchy and hot in there and I am wondering if there's some kind of powder or whatever that anyone uses? Someone suggested Gold Bond but I have never used it. Anyone able to recommend (or warn against) a solution from personal experience?

I hate humid summers for this very reason, its best to wear a cotton bra (not underwired if you can) so the perspiration can evaporate. I also put DrScholl foot powder in my bra - don't laugh - it really works - my mum ha been using it for years, its coarser than baby powders & seems to work better!

+Quote Post
kinkaju
post Mar 21 2008, 06:15 PM
Post #448

BUSTie

I was wondering if anyone else has issues with heat and moisture underneath and between their breasts sad.gif and if there is anything I can use to help keep myself cooler and drier. I keep getting painful breakouts between my breasts, I think from perspiration moisture and poor air circulation. I just got some brand new bras and I'm hoping they will help solve some of this problem since they will support me better and "lift and separate" haha. But I hate feeling itchy and hot in there and I am wondering if there's some kind of powder or whatever that anyone uses? Someone suggested Gold Bond but I have never used it. Anyone able to recommend (or warn against) a solution from personal experience?

--------------------

+Quote Post
nickclick
post Mar 21 2008, 04:55 AM
Post #449

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(rabbit @ Mar 15 2008, 08:23 PM) *
I did a quick scan, but I thought I'd go ahead and ask: Has anyone had a breast reduction?

I'm 32, a 38DD, and so sick of this big-busted business. I've tried weight loss and good ol'-fashioned loving-thyself, but the fact of the matter is that i've had chronic back pain all my life. I noticed a few months ago that one shoulder has the deep bra strap groove, and I thought I was going to cry. But I want to do thorough research! Has anyone had any experience with it?

hi rabbit, yes i had a breast reduction, from a 36 i don't even know what because i never found the right bra, and one was much bigger than the other anyway, to a 36C. scroll around to see if anything's still here because i've talked about it quite a bit, or ask away! before i had it i found a couple of good resources on the web and they helped me tremendously. but it was a few years ago and i can't remember the sites, sorry!

+Quote Post
ananke
post Mar 15 2008, 07:56 PM
Post #450

Hardcore BUSTie

I've completely given up on swinsuits so I just wear a microfiber singlet over a bra with my boyleg trunks. Looks sort of old school, but I'm kinda prudish anyway, so it works for me.

I love love love Panache. I really do. They're the only bras that fit my 'wider than my chest' boobs.

+Quote Post
rabbit
post Mar 15 2008, 06:06 PM
Post #451

I did a quick scan, but I thought I'd go ahead and ask: Has anyone had a breast reduction?

I'm 32, a 38DD, and so sick of this big-busted business. I've tried weight loss and good ol'-fashioned loving-thyself, but the fact of the matter is that i've had chronic back pain all my life. I noticed a few months ago that one shoulder has the deep bra strap groove, and I thought I was going to cry. But I want to do thorough research! Has anyone had any experience with it?

+Quote Post
Juliesara
post Mar 12 2008, 12:16 AM
Post #452

BUSTie

QUOTE(littleBIGgirl @ Mar 12 2008, 04:31 AM) *
I'm a 30FF and sometimes I feel like my body is too small for my boobs. I get a lot of back pain. I have been professionally fitted and wear very supportive bras but that's not enough. Any suggestions to ease the strain on my back?

Getting fitted for a good supported bra is essential, however they don't last me forever. I normally only get 3-6 months wear out of a bra before it looses its support - the elasticity of the underband normally goes, so instead of the weight of my boobs being evenly distributed over the entire bra the wieght ends up in the shoulder straps. Then its time to change the bra!. They cost me £30 ($60) a time & I have just started working. I just wish I had a smaller cup size!.

I can sometimes tell when a bra is loosing its support qualities, when I get a bit of pain in my lower back near the centre and then sometimes the pain will move to my neck and shoulders its a good sign - but this sometimes occurs when I haven't exercised for two weeks.

What will really help is if you can build up your upper torso muscles with regular excercising (medicine ball, rowing machine, pull downs, trunk twists & dumb bells.

You should also check with your doctor you may have a pinched nerve or a disk problem in your vertebrae. Though hopefully you will be given the all clear on this. At the same time you may want to discuss with your doctor a breast reduction, I know I will be probably a candidate for this one day - but hopefully when I am a lot older!

+Quote Post
littleBIGgirl
post Mar 11 2008, 10:14 PM
Post #453

I'm a 30FF and sometimes I feel like my body is too small for my boobs. I get a lot of back pain. I have been professionally fitted and wear very supportive bras but that's not enough. Any suggestions to ease the strain on my back?

+Quote Post
mimis122
post Mar 11 2008, 02:37 AM
Post #454

Wow, that tight fitting?! I'll have to remember that! My backsize may be a bit big then

I always nag my boyfriend to massage my back! but it only seems to be temporary relief, will have to get hold of an exercise ball- that sounds good.

None of my family seem to have the same problem (or size breasts!) I'm just the unlucky one!

Thanks for the advice! xx

QUOTE(Juliesara @ Feb 8 2008, 07:46 PM) *
Hi, I have a similar problem sad.gif to you as I am a 36H. Large busts run in my family but luckily neither my mum, my sisters or me suffer from much back pain.

We tend to follow this advice

As mentioned before a well fitting bra is key, don't buy the cheapest, I know we don't have much choice, but I would recommend the Fantasie brand, they always seem to fit me well. Make sure band round the back is tight fitting you shouldn't be able to get more than two fingers round the back, make sure the back doesn't ride up and the wires at the front are flat against your chest. This will all help.

Get your back massaged by your mum or a friend, use aromatherapy oils, it makes it a lovely experience!

Get plenty of exercises, if you have room for a rowing machine or something that will build your back muscles up get one!. Rolling around on your back on an exercise ball will also help to build your muscles up. (its less strenuous than a rowing machine)!

I hope this helps

+Quote Post
Juliesara
post Mar 10 2008, 02:23 PM
Post #455

BUSTie

QUOTE(CharisseMarie @ Mar 8 2008, 02:13 AM) *
First - Yea! More big busted people! I don't feel so alone anymore. tongue.gif

I'm 25 and I've always been top heavy. I was a C cup in 6th/7th grade. I was wonky enough with puberity and growth spurts and all that middle school drama and Mother Nature decided to make me "overly blessed" on top of that. Fun!

Anyways, Now I'm a 40 H cup (yeah I'm "full figured"...pfft I'm a fattie XD).

But anyways I'm going on a trip with my family to Hawaii in a few weeks and I need a swimsuit top ASAP. In my old top I look like I have 4 boobs and/or the girls are about to make an escape.

Anyone know where I can find a bigger top, preferably one that doesn't look like my grandma would wear it?

Hi, nearly the same problem as you! (cup - size) Panache make tops in your size - US website as well!

http://www.figleaves.com/us/product.asp?pr...5-p567353-style

+Quote Post
CharisseMarie
post Mar 7 2008, 07:56 PM
Post #456

First - Yea! More big busted people! I don't feel so alone anymore. tongue.gif

I'm 25 and I've always been top heavy. I was a C cup in 6th/7th grade. I was wonky enough with puberity and growth spurts and all that middle school drama and Mother Nature decided to make me "overly blessed" on top of that. Fun!

Anyways, Now I'm a 40 H cup (yeah I'm "full figured"...pfft I'm a fattie XD).

But anyways I'm going on a trip with my family to Hawaii in a few weeks and I need a swimsuit top ASAP. In my old top I look like I have 4 boobs and/or the girls are about to make an escape.

Anyone know where I can find a bigger top, preferably one that doesn't look like my grandma would wear it?

+Quote Post
Megnog
post Mar 6 2008, 01:07 AM
Post #457

BUSTie

QUOTE(xiceboxx @ Feb 18 2008, 03:53 PM) *
hi peple, i stumbled across this group n i fink its fab. KNwo i no im not so alone in this world.
im quite young (15) n my boobs are alredy 32 ee the last time i was measured. i just wanted to knwo is there anybody who remmembers if they were about my size at 15 n wat size are they now, just so i get a rough idea because im getting quite scared at how big their getting. even tho i love em smile.gif my famillys not tht busty so i duno where its come from :S and what age do you tend to stop growing? or is it differne 4 ever one ??

bye !! plz reply it would be realy helpfull
smile.gif

hey, what's a "ee"? Is that the same as an F cup? and I'm 20(almost 21), and when I was 15 I think I was a B cup! Maybe C. I'm now an F. Everyone is different though!!!! Don't be scared, embrace your curves! I'm sure all the other girls are jealous smile.gif

+Quote Post
Megnog
post Mar 6 2008, 12:43 AM
Post #458

BUSTie

hey girlsss,

I'm a 32ddd(although I'm thinking I may have gone up a size, greeeeeat), and my breasts are very "round", or "full" you could say.....and, I need bra recommendations SO BADLY! I am starting to order from online, but I never know what brands will fit a more round natural breast and not make them pop out the top. Anyone?

I just bought a bra that is so awful, it pushes my boobs DOWN and OUT, dreadful....discouraging. It's Le Mystere, whatever Oprah.

+Quote Post
tatiana
post Mar 3 2008, 09:45 PM
Post #459

BUSTie

QUOTE(shellshocked @ Mar 2 2008, 02:40 AM) *
i left the mall so discouraged and upset that i started to rethink my whole vacation. i've been talking about getting a breast reduction for a while, but most of the time i was joking but after today those jokes might just get more serious...

I know, it's frustrating. Depending on how much of a hurry you are in, you could try this place. I've ordered tops from them, but not swimsuits. Their suits are sold by bra size. Also, I've found that the bra shop that I go to also sells swimsuits. You might try phoning some independent lingerie stores around town and see if they carry swimsuits. Mine has a seamstress that zips up swimsuits for clients at a reasonable fee.

+Quote Post
LoveMyPugs
post Mar 2 2008, 09:56 PM
Post #460

QUOTE(kinkaju @ Mar 2 2008, 08:35 PM) *
all the "cute" suits had these tiny triangle tops the size of a Dorito that would hardly even cover my nipples let alone keep the 'girls' at bay

laugh.gif that's funny!!

I'm checking out this swimsuit. I'm also plus size so my selection is even more limited. I need a plus size suit with underwire not soft cup. Very hard to find. If anyone can make any suggestions it would be much appreciated.

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 25 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 26, 2014 - 01:08 PM