176 Pages V  « < 118 119 120 121 122 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> write a letter...one you'll never send
rantrave88
post Mar 15 2007, 11:45 PM
Post #2381

BUSTie

dear god,
please let him want to fuck me tomorrow and make a move.
I don't care that this is selfish and bad and will ultimately end in tears.
I guess I don't care as much to be friends. I'd rather be just benefits and know i'm not getting anything else.

selfishly but SERIOUSLY!!!

me

ETA

dear me,
oh my god you have got to start getting in the game with new people. this cycle has been going on for over a year. MEET SOMEBODY NEW. GO to a party once in a while instead of hanging on to these long-distance trysts and spending the weekends with your married or almost married friends. FLIRT with strangers. This is hard, but you've done it before. Trying counts.

me
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Mar 15 2007, 06:56 PM
Post #2382

new highs in personal lows daily!

tranny god/dess & job goddess:

thank you so much! it's better than i could have planned. i trust that the rest will go just as smoothly, and i thank you for putting my mind at ease. yes, i can see you winking at me. the skateboarding, welding tranny. i can't help cracking a smile. another loopy thing to add to my resume. i love that you keep it interesting. i'll learn to trust you to get me where i need to be going. i know it in my heart, and i can't wait till i get those butterflies again. i've missed that starcrossed assurance, that dreamy optimism, i needed it more than i know. just get me there. k? just get me there. hold me close, hold me tight. love me more than i can stand. smile.gif

your daughter,
gt

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
formerlycl
post Mar 15 2007, 06:54 PM
Post #2383

BUSTie

Dear Baby,

Thank you for being the most wonderfully, exciting, human; I've ever known.

cl

Dear Livejournal,

It seems my livejournal account has been deleted.The old drama is no longer in affect anymore since the babykins takes up so much time.Although I do miss reading journals.

cl

Dear boyfriend's of the past,

What was I thinking?

CL

Dear old busties,

I miss you, I've been busy with my baby for nine months, I haven't had time to do anything.Life is heading in really great directions, I've been fighting very hard for a life worth living and I'm finally getting there.I hope those of you who remember me are doing well.

CL

Dear Me,

Only 6 more weeks of school and then off to do something else.You've been working hard bringing up the baby and are doing a great job.Soon you'll be onto a more crafted life of your own.I know your tired but you're doing great.I love you and sorry I've treated you as less deserving throughout the years.

Cl

Dear belly,

You are a different shape now, a little bigger, no longer tied in knots! lookin good!

cl

+Quote Post
wombat
post Mar 15 2007, 05:54 PM
Post #2384

Dragon Velocity

Heyyy I miss seeing you around.

On the other hand, it's for the best.

Don't think I don't like you. I DO!! You RAWK!! You TRULY rock.

I DO like you. That will never change. But you know that thing you said about people going on with their own lives? Yes, mine is at warp speed right now. And I am so happy.

um -- I do hope you put more stuff out. You need to secure your place in history. You deserve a big place.

I know I've said this before, but I'm on your side. I don't want the shallow hater types to win.

You are so full of color -- so full of intelligence and sweetness and humor.

I know there is probably some extremely bad business going on. And I know you're not the soul of virtue in some ways. I know you can't stop hustling. That must suck.

I know you deserve some of the bad things that have happened to you. I know you feel beside yourself, literally, that there is you inside and there is you that you are with other people.

But, so many people have worse lives. Sure, it must suck to have gotten rich and famous and have everything around you under your control and still be crazy -- certified.

But what were you DOING it all for? That's what you have to remember.

And remember that your true self *can* be seen by some people. and you have a distinct, singular, permanent place in our hearts.

--------------------
Lion-hearted

+Quote Post
spazmatazz
post Mar 15 2007, 04:38 PM
Post #2385

BUSTie

dear sister of mine,

i don't understand why you have to take a perfectly good thing and fuck it up every time. on purpose. you know you do it. you know it hurts everyone around you, but you detach somehow from it.

you turn everything to shit and blame everyone else for it sucking. i try to be patient with you, i know you are mentally ill. but, i have to admit, sometimes i wonder if it's just another manipulation. another way for you to be blameless for all of the horrible things you do to our entire family.

i'm at a loss, here. every time we move forward, you shut it down and cut me out. and i just keep being there, hoping there will be an end to all this madness and paranoia. but then i remember that you're ill, and it will always be this way.

i hate that you hurt all the time, and that the only way you can get through it is to lash out and hurt others. i wish you believed me when i tell you that i love you. more than anything.

love,
your baby sister

+Quote Post
falljackets
post Mar 15 2007, 01:15 PM
Post #2386

crush groovin'

jackaroo,

thanks for moving around in there finally. you had momma scared for a while. i know this is just the first of many times that i will worry about you and your safety and maybe you're just trying to prepare me for all the things i need to learn. but i didn't like it one bit. so you keep swimming and kicking around in there and i'll feel a lot better. i know you need your sleep and all, but i like it when you "communicate" with me. keep it up, little bub!

your momma

dear mrfj,

thanks for putting up with my bullshit this morning. i was a little emotional and might have over-reacted just a leeetle. thanks for being patient with me. honestly, these emotional outbursts haven't happened often, so you should consider yourself quite lucky. hehe.

i love you,

your mama

--------------------
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides - Viscott

+Quote Post
coela
post Mar 15 2007, 01:07 PM
Post #2387

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear Time,
could you perhaps be a tad more generous? For a gal who needs her 9 hrs of sleep
and currently works 11 hrs, 4 hrs of free time seems a little, well, STINGY!!
Yesterday I used them for 1½ hours cooking/showering/general domestic stuff,
20 minutes walk in the sun & 2 hrs of TV before bedtime. I'm not happy with that.

I know some people have even less free time, however, I'm not planning to become
one of those people. I plan to become a writer/translator who can support herself
on a meager paycheck and still have plenty of time to sniff & water the flowers.

Are you OK with that?
/me

Dear K,

you're a bundle of radness & generally rock my world, but you're also quite the zit on my ass.
Can we chill on the "I hate her/him/them/that/everything" rants? I know you're very sensitive.
I'm very sensitive too. Being very sensitive leads to over-reacting, and perhaps most annoying
to other people, over-interpreting. They're not all out to get you, every joke isn't a snide remark,
and even if a person doesn't like you - what about it? Do you like them? No, you don't, you generally
hate people who don't show an immediate interest in (and admiration for) you.

Have you ever considered that when people seem to don't particularly like you, it could be because
you have a body language that says "fuck off"? Or perhaps you're absolutely neutral (um..nah!)
and they still don't like you. Well, it happens.

"I hate it when people think I'm weird. I'M NOT WEIRD!!" you say. Darling, you know quite well
that you're an oddball. Wearing hipster clothes and being rather well-adjusted doesn't change that.
We're not freaks or geeks anymore, but we're still weird. I LOVE that you're weird! You're brilliant,
wipe-the-tears-out-of-my-eyes-and-choke hilarious, imaginative, sweet & friendly when you want to be.
But really, NOT weird? Why don't you just embrace it?

So everyone can't appreciate it, some people can detect weirdness a mile away and absolutely detest it.
OK, so they're boring, that's their problem. Do you really need to be loved by everyone, even boring
people, even people you hate yourself? Isn't that, well, a bit too much to ask for? Or at least implausible?

Could you at least give my ears some well needed rest for a bit, other people have problems too you see.

Love,
me

+Quote Post
EllaMinnowPea
post Mar 14 2007, 11:29 PM
Post #2388

BUSTie

Dear Spring,

Take off your coat and stay awhile.

Most sincerely,
Me

--------------------
"I arise in the morning torn by the twin desires to reform the world and to enjoy the world. This makes it difficult to plan the day."
E.B. White

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Mar 14 2007, 09:25 PM
Post #2389

lol. i love the ps part of the letter, pugs!

v,

i know i come across as overstating things, as a little sappy and sentimental, but you really did save my life by just being you.

it wasn't your gold jewelry, or your fancy chanel hand bags, shoes and suits. in all honesty, they were but dated. what changed my life was your quiet dignity. that southern lilt in your voice that made all those fears about being transexual evaporate. it was those real --not air-- kisses on the cheek that welcomed me into your life. it's a funny kind of friendship we have. an odd intimacy, where i know you so well, but not too deeply, close but not too closely. i call you my drag mom or just my mom, even though you are only a year older than me. you taught me, not makeup or hair tips, or clothing. you never seemed to think i needed it. you taught me by accepting me for who i was. something my genetic mom is incapable of doing. yeah, you teased me about my skateboarding, but it was always sweet, gentle, and loving. it's been 7 years we've known each other and you have had one of the greatest effects on my life. i was well on my way to being a drunken lost cause. i saw my future and it wasn't pretty. i needed to see someone, know someone who was sane who was living this life. who haddn't let it destroy them. someone who had made their peace with being tg and was just living. you did that. you saved my life by being you.

thank you, mom.

-n

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
LoveMyPugs
post Mar 14 2007, 09:21 PM
Post #2390

I actually just emailed this one IRL!

Dear Doony & Bourke,

I am writing you this letter to tell you that I bought my first Dooney & Bourke handbag in December. I really love it. It’s probably the most expensive fashion item I’ve ever bought. I like it so much that I’m on your website all the time trying to decide which one I’m going to ask my fiancé to buy for me when my birthday comes in May. I registered my new handbag on your website as soon as I got home from the mall with it. I get tons of compliments on it from friends, family and even strangers on the street. I’m just so happy with it and can’t wait to get another.

However, I recently noticed that on one of the shoulder straps the stitching is really starting to fray, the leather is getting very soft and the leather on the sides of the strap is pealing and flaking off. This strap looks significantly more worn then other strap, which is fine. A friend of mine has a very similar Dooney & Bourke handbag and I looked at hers last night and this is not happening to either of her straps. She said hers is two years old and mine is less then three months. I’m not doing anything out of the ordinary with it other then using it as an everyday handbag for my keys, cell phone, cash, credit cards and other things women usually carry in their purse. I have a Nine & Company handbag that I paid $30 for with a shoulder strap that took years to fray. I have to say that this is really disappointing.

Is it possible that there is a defect in the craftsmanship of my bag? Should I take it back to the department store where it was purchased? Do your handbags come with a warranty? Should I mail it to you? Any information you can offer regarding my concerns would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

(end of letter)

However,

YOU'D BETTER RESPOND ASKING ME TO MAIL MY BAG TO YOU BITCHES AND YOU'LL EITHER FIX IT OR REPLACE IT OR THE NEXT LETTER WON'T BE SO FUCKING NICE.

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Mar 14 2007, 05:36 PM
Post #2391

the moistiest

dear BFF-

what is your GLITCH?
first, you tell people in the know WAY TOO MUCH information about me.

then,
you nonchalantly text me about how bored and tired you are today, neglecting to throw in a HAPPY BIRTHDAY in there.
you have 4 hours.
i accept text message, myspace post, email, or a good old fashioned phone call.

you don't even know how much i needed that today, do you.

-catlady

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Mar 13 2007, 05:42 PM
Post #2392

(o)(o)

Dear D,

I miss you.

CH.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
falljackets
post Mar 13 2007, 05:19 PM
Post #2393

crush groovin'

dear asshole lady that just cussed me out over the phone-

YOU are the one that filled out a profile just two weeks ago and GAVE us your phone numbers. TWO of them. honestly, i know that you're acting like a fucking bitch because you're SCARED. i WANTED to help you find true love, or at least someone that could make you happy. goddess knows YOU need it.

there's no reason for you to get huffy with me.

and no, FUCK YOU!

signed,

woman that already HAS true love and was going to help you. LIKE YOU FUCKING REQUESTED!!!!!!

--------------------
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides - Viscott

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Mar 13 2007, 01:54 PM
Post #2394

Hardcore BUSTie

skeevy guy in the white caddy driving around selling in my neighborhood:
No, I Do NOT want to buy anything from you.

A ) you look like something from buffy the vampire slayer out pimpin'
and
B ) I make it a personal practice to NEVER buy meat from the back of any vehical!
== shudder==

and tell all your friends the bitch in this house isn't worth the trouble bc EWWWWWWW.
you're very lucky I didn't pick up rocks to throw at you based on the last time I had one of your kind come & harrass me after I said no.
sinse when do road-kill cooks drive caddy's anyway?
-no soliciting at the house you stopped at today

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Mar 12 2007, 07:18 PM
Post #2395

(o)(o)

Dear HR,

WTF?????

CH.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
LoveMyPugs
post Mar 12 2007, 06:52 AM
Post #2396

Dear F. & J. –

You are both so fucking stupid. You have been friends for probably 15 years and yet whenever you get together and get drunk you have to bring up old shit. “You stole my ex, I married your ex, I wanted to marry your ex, you cheated with my girl, I stole your girl, I wanted your girl, I could have had your girl” blah, blah, blah. WHO FUCKING CARES ASSHOLES! Let’s all grow up and move on OK!

…and also…

F.

My man who knows you haven’t seen J. in a while and would probably like to hang out with us invited you to my house last minute. I cook for us (7 all together). My Mr. stops and gets booze so we can all have a good time. Surprise, surprise you don’t offer up any cash to contribute to the little party. I suggest that everyone stay the night so they don’t have to drive home. You agree to stay and all night you are saying that you want to go to breakfast the next day. You get so fucking drunk. You hit on my sister all night while her boyfriend is sitting right next to her. You are 28 years old and she is 18. You’ve known her since she was eight. There is no fucking way I’d let you near her with a ten foot pole cause as much as I love you and you are one of my best friends you and I and the rest of our friends know you are a dog. You should know by now that you can’t mix beer and Caribou Lou. You should also know when enough is enough. You get so fucking wasted you can’t even stand then you go upstairs, puke and pass out in my bathroom. THEN…I go upstairs to see if your OK after sleeping on the bathroom floor all night and YOU AREN’T THERE! You rolled in the middle of the night without leaving a note, saying goodbye, thank you, fuck you or anything at all. I have no idea if you got home ok or if you are dead on the side of the road.

J.

Again you are invited last minute. You eat, drink and don’t offer up a penny to contribute to the booze. You also agree to stay the night and agree to breakfast the next morning. In fact, I think breakfast the next morning was your idea. You get drunk as well, stumbling and tripping over everything, spilling beer all over my tables. You give my sister and her friends shit for not drinking. THEY ARE UNDERAGE. If they don’t want to drink then they don’t want to drink. You give my sisters boyfriend shit for leaving at midnight. He has a 45-minute drive home and wants to get there in one piece. You pass out on the couch and YOU ROLL AS WELL without saying goodbye or leaving a note or anything. Again, I hope you aren’t dead on the side of the road somewhere. The least you could do is fucking call me and let me know you’re all right.

J. & F. Fuck you both. Grow up. That’s the last time I have you over for a while. It’s just too much drama.

+Quote Post
rantrave88
post Mar 11 2007, 11:48 PM
Post #2397

BUSTie

dear donna summer,
thanks for making kick ass songs!

dear gill's restaurant,
thanks for making kick ass food! and I forgive you now for making the lame desi-desi small talk while we were trying to eat. The leftovers. Rule.

+Quote Post
zoya
post Mar 11 2007, 07:06 PM
Post #2398

uh huh.

dear A -

I don't understand why I haven't heard from you. Things flow so damn easily, and so much fun. Yeah so you warned me something about yourself and how you are bad at keeping in touch, but I think that the mentioned possible plans for today warranted a touching of bases. Come on, quite honestly our conversations cover topics that you and I both know are the topics of conversation of people starting to move into a relationship. I don't have to read between the lines to know that. I want to do this. When I see you, it's amazing, and you are so present, so on, and it's just great. What's the deal with you not putting in any work in between? I know you're busy, I can totally appreciate it. and if you hadn't brought up possibly doing something today I wouldn't have sweated not hearing from you for a few days. But I just think it at least warranted touching base. Especially after the fucking great time we had a couple days ago. I'm yours if you want it. But not if you won't do some work.

love
zoya

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Mar 9 2007, 10:35 PM
Post #2399

((((((((((((faerie))))))))))((((((((rant))))))))

Dear tranny god/dess:
i hate to say that i underestimated you, but it looks like i might have. you have your candle (burning on your alter), and flowers(laying on your altar), and even a new brass shiva:half man, half woman, strong and proud.

i hope that is where you are taking me. thank you for reminding me where i want to go. that strong, beautiful, regal native american woman that kitty meant. i find bits of her royal soul left for me like breadcrumbs. i just wish i could follow a straight line (ha ha).

the job loss and everything threw me for a loop, but you have been so kind to give me sweetness: v asking me to be on the panel. k being so warm and generous. i doubt these things, myself, my direction...

i just want-- more than anything-- i just want to have my face finished. i know most people don't notice the slight discoloration in the beard area of my face. they don't see the little hairs, like weeds, that grow from my skin. but i do. i've seen so many tgirls get their face lasered and in 3 months, 6 months they are done. but i've been at this for years. more than 7 years. and all i want is to never have to shave again. you know how i struggled to see that woman that most people see when they look at me. that woman that was so strong in me when i was a child, that woman-child that set me on this path, but i am weary. i want to wake up and see me, not that i need to shave. i don't want to keep catching myself with my head down.

perhaps i ask a lot. if so, then let me make it simple. i just want that. it's not that i don't appreciate the connects for mexican hormones. that is such a blessing, a score that i never would have found on my own. but i want this more. maybe you just want to keep me connected. rooted to my transness, but you know me better than that, don't you? just let me see that woman. no reservations. no caviats, no buts. let me just see me. give me that please? i just need it. more than anything else.

just this one thing, k?

please,
gt

--------------------

+Quote Post
faerietails2
post Mar 9 2007, 10:11 PM
Post #2400

donut-lovin' heathen

Dear nail on my right thumb toe,

STOP HURTING ME, you evil fucker! If I have to go to the doctor to get part of you pulled out, I will die. I can't deal that kind of pain, man. And I definitely can't deal with the thought of needles going in my foot to numb the pain beforehand. The mere thought makes me want to pass out. A foot is not like an ass or an arm. It's a bone with a few millimeters of skin, okay? That shit hurts when poked with needles. I would know. The eight shots to "numb" my hand in the emergency room after that dog bite traumatized the crap out of me. I'll take another dog bite over that torture any day. Hell, I'll take two.

-Me. mad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

176 Pages V  « < 118 119 120 121 122 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 22, 2014 - 08:33 PM