Sweaty in Social Studies
post Apr 8 2009, 02:44 PM
Post #761

QUOTE(anitsirhc @ Apr 7 2009, 08:43 PM) *
there are a lot of uses for kreosotum. this website lists them:

http://abchomeopathy.com/r.php/Kreos

also... if you look here it is listed as a remedy for yeast:

http://www.pccnaturalmarkets.com/health/2265000/
calendula is an antiseptic and i think you can douche with it too. it's mentioned in this article:

http://www.bacterialvaginosisrecurrent.com..._vaginosis.html

i got the remedy originally from here:

http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/99552/
i'm still doing this remedy. i can still smell it a little bit. my boyfriend doesn't notice anything, or says i smell normal. so i'm not sure if it's just me being crazy or if it's really there. i think it's there a little bit but nowhere near as much so whatever i'm doing is definitely working. (primadophilus reuteri, folic acid, kreosotum and calendula.) i might try douching with calendula soon to get rid of the smell completely.

Have you tried an herb called golden seal root? I remember how my mother used to say how it was good for the immune system and a variety of other ailments. She grows it in her garden, so she can take it everyday. Her mother was Mojave Indian and a firm believer in natural medicine. I used to believe natural medicine was hocus pocus, until I did a little research, and found out there are some herbs that do have medicinal properties.

I hope your aware of the risk factors that come with douching. I know how stressful it is to have to deal with a vaginal odor. But even as desperate as I was, I never douched. Sometimes I think, if I had douched, the infection would've came back mellow.gif. I've noticed a lot of the women that have tried douching get reoccurring infections. Maybe you can try calendula suppositories, it's less damaging to the body.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
anitsirhc
post Apr 7 2009, 07:43 PM
Post #762

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Sweaty in Social Studies @ Apr 7 2009, 03:36 PM) *
What is kreosotum and calendula used for?

there are a lot of uses for kreosotum. this website lists them:

http://abchomeopathy.com/r.php/Kreos

also... if you look here it is listed as a remedy for yeast:

http://www.pccnaturalmarkets.com/health/2265000/

calendula is an antiseptic and i think you can douche with it too. it's mentioned in this article:

http://www.bacterialvaginosisrecurrent.com..._vaginosis.html

i got the remedy originally from here:

http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/99552/

i'm still doing this remedy. i can still smell it a little bit. my boyfriend doesn't notice anything, or says i smell normal. so i'm not sure if it's just me being crazy or if it's really there. i think it's there a little bit but nowhere near as much so whatever i'm doing is definitely working. (primadophilus reuteri, folic acid, kreosotum and calendula.) i might try douching with calendula soon to get rid of the smell completely.

+Quote Post
Sweaty in Social Studies
post Apr 7 2009, 02:36 PM
Post #763

QUOTE(anitsirhc @ Apr 6 2009, 07:59 PM) *
hi ladies. i posted here recently saying i was using hydrogen peroxide to keep mine away. well i stopped using that because i kept needing to use it more often and i felt like that couldn't be good.

since then i've been taking primadophilus reuteri, folic acid and something i found on a homeopathic website called kreosotum. so far, i don't really smell that much and my discharge isn't bad. it isn't gone completely but my boyfriend says he doesn't notice anything. i'm not sure what is working right now since i'm using all 3 at once, but i'm going to continue to use them since it's helping a lot. i'm also using calendula and washing with that. i found the kreosotum and calendua remedy on a homeopathic website.

i've been taking 2 drops of kreosotum 30c potency in a small amount of water (i drink it in one sip) 4 times a day. i got that from this website: <a href="http://www.hmedicine.com/homeopathic/dilutions/J-L/Kreosotum" target="_blank"><a href="http://www.hmedicine.com/homeopathic/dilutions/J-L/Kreosotum" target="_blank">http
://www.hmedicine.com/homeopathic/dilut.../J-L/Kreosotum
</a></a>

i put a few drops on my fingers of the calendula and wash with that. i got that from the same website. i got the tincture form of this. here is the link to that: http://www.hmedicine.com/homeopathic/tinct...ula_Officinalis
i only been taking one primadophilus reuteri pill a day and one folic acid (i'm not sure how many mg.) i've been doing these 4 things for about a week now and i definitely notice a huge difference, i will keep you updated in a few days on how i am doing with this.

good luck to everyone else, hope i can help maybe a little!

What is kreosotum and calendula used for?

+Quote Post
anitsirhc
post Apr 6 2009, 06:59 PM
Post #764

Hardcore BUSTie

hi ladies. i posted here recently saying i was using hydrogen peroxide to keep mine away. well i stopped using that because i kept needing to use it more often and i felt like that couldn't be good.

since then i've been taking primadophilus reuteri, folic acid and something i found on a homeopathic website called kreosotum. so far, i don't really smell that much and my discharge isn't bad. it isn't gone completely but my boyfriend says he doesn't notice anything. i'm not sure what is working right now since i'm using all 3 at once, but i'm going to continue to use them since it's helping a lot. i'm also using calendula and washing with that. i found the kreosotum and calendua remedy on a homeopathic website.

i've been taking 2 drops of kreosotum 30c potency in a small amount of water (i drink it in one sip) 4 times a day. i got that from this website: <a href="http://www.hmedicine.com/homeopathic/dilutions/J-L/Kreosotum" target="_blank">http
://www.hmedicine.com/homeopathic/dilut.../J-L/Kreosotum
</a>

i put a few drops on my fingers of the calendula and wash with that. i got that from the same website. i got the tincture form of this. here is the link to that: http://www.hmedicine.com/homeopathic/tinct...ula_Officinalis

i only been taking one primadophilus reuteri pill a day and one folic acid (i'm not sure how many mg.) i've been doing these 4 things for about a week now and i definitely notice a huge difference, i will keep you updated in a few days on how i am doing with this.

good luck to everyone else, hope i can help maybe a little!

+Quote Post
horror_movie
post Apr 6 2009, 04:05 PM
Post #765

BUSTie

QUOTE(wanabfresh @ Apr 4 2009, 07:50 PM) *
Hey guys just received my "fem-d pad" n the mail an will b tryn it tonight i have a party to go to an ill keep you guys posted an im very hopeful that this will work. ALSO THIS WAS FEATURED ON AN EPISODE OF THE DOCTORS IF U GUYS WATCH THAT

Did it work??????

+Quote Post
horror_movie
post Apr 5 2009, 12:32 PM
Post #766

BUSTie

QUOTE(wanabfresh @ Apr 4 2009, 07:50 PM) *
Hey guys just received my "fem-d pad" n the mail an will b tryn it tonight i have a party to go to an ill keep you guys posted an im very hopeful that this will work. ALSO THIS WAS FEATURED ON AN EPISODE OF THE DOCTORS IF U GUYS WATCH THAT

I ORDER ONE TOO BCUZ I NEED TO COVER UP THIS SMELL FOR LIKE JOB INTERVIEWS, FAMILY GATHERING,ETC....
KEEP ME UPDATED ON HOW THINGS WORK!!! DON'T HOLD BACK I REALLY WANNA KNOW HOW WORK WITH YOU!!!
THANKS

+Quote Post
wanabfresh
post Apr 4 2009, 06:50 PM
Post #767

BUSTie

QUOTE(horror_movie @ Apr 2 2009, 12:37 PM) *
I accidentally open an new topic when I was trying to write a blog(lOl) I use to ask people
Do I smell that I didn't even know and they said no too. Then I see them do a reaction as if
I smell. Some people don't have a heart to tell you that you stink they don't want to offend you so
I just stop asking bcuz I felt like the smell was in my mind. I wanna wear my sexy clothes again
And feel confident in my high heels(lol) I have two events coming and I need to cover up this smell
So I might be trying it with you. Keep me updated on how it work!!

+Quote Post
horror_movie
post Apr 2 2009, 11:37 AM
Post #768

BUSTie

QUOTE(wanabfresh @ Apr 1 2009, 11:44 PM) *
Hey evry 1 havent been on in a while but still battling the bv thing just like u guys. When i was younger i use to have the fishy odor, i have a lil odor now an think that its noticeable. I Sometimes ask my friends an even sometimes older women when im shopping in the stores about my scent an thay say they smell nothing, but i no its something. Maybe im self-conscious or just losing my mind, but i dont feel fresh an clean like i use to be when i was younger. I JUST WISH I CAN B CLEAN AN FRESH AN B ABLE TO WEAR MY SKIRTS,DRESSES,AN SHORTS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF ANYONES INTRESTED IN THIS PRODUCT CALLED FEM D, AN NO NOT THE PILLS. ITS A PAD OR PANTY LINER TYPE THING THAT ABSORBS ODORS, its mad of charcoal or something MAINLY USED FOR PEOPLE WITH GAS PROBLEMS. BUT THEY HAVE A PRODUCT FOR VAGINAL ODOR AS WELL. I KNOW ITS NOT A CURE BUT IT CAN HELP WITH THE EMBARRASSING ODOR IVE ORDERED ONE U CAN EITHER GET DISPOSABLE 1'S THATS USED FOR THONGS OR A REUSEABLE 1 THATS USED LIKE A PAD AN ITS THIN ALSO GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE SITE IS FLAT-D INNOVATIONS

I accidentally open an new topic when I was trying to write a blog(lOl) I use to ask people
Do I smell that I didn't even know and they said no too. Then I see them do a reaction as if
I smell. Some people don't have a heart to tell you that you stink they don't want to offend you so
I just stop asking bcuz I felt like the smell was in my mind. I wanna wear my sexy clothes again
And feel confident in my high heels(lol) I have two events coming and I need to cover up this smell

+Quote Post
horror_movie
post Apr 2 2009, 11:37 AM
Post #769

BUSTie

QUOTE(wanabfresh @ Apr 1 2009, 11:44 PM) *
Hey evry 1 havent been on in a while but still battling the bv thing just like u guys. When i was younger i use to have the fishy odor, i have a lil odor now an think that its noticeable. I Sometimes ask my friends an even sometimes older women when im shopping in the stores about my scent an thay say they smell nothing, but i no its something. Maybe im self-conscious or just losing my mind, but i dont feel fresh an clean like i use to be when i was younger. I JUST WISH I CAN B CLEAN AN FRESH AN B ABLE TO WEAR MY SKIRTS,DRESSES,AN SHORTS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF ANYONES INTRESTED IN THIS PRODUCT CALLED FEM D, AN NO NOT THE PILLS. ITS A PAD OR PANTY LINER TYPE THING THAT ABSORBS ODORS, its mad of charcoal or something MAINLY USED FOR PEOPLE WITH GAS PROBLEMS. BUT THEY HAVE A PRODUCT FOR VAGINAL ODOR AS WELL. I KNOW ITS NOT A CURE BUT IT CAN HELP WITH THE EMBARRASSING ODOR IVE ORDERED ONE U CAN EITHER GET DISPOSABLE 1'S THATS USED FOR THONGS OR A REUSEABLE 1 THATS USED LIKE A PAD AN ITS THIN ALSO GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
wanabfresh
post Apr 1 2009, 10:44 PM
Post #770

BUSTie

QUOTE(horror_movie @ Apr 1 2009, 04:34 PM) *
WHERE IS EVERYBODY???? THIS BOARD CAN BE DEPRESSING AT TIMES SO I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY IT HAVEN'T BEEN ANYONE WRITING UP HERE!! I try the boric acid and i don't like the tree oil smell at all. When I first try it I was horrified the musty odor was so strong then the next day there was no smell no discharge.I guess it have to get worst to get better.I had sex couldn't help it I felt back to normal then a slight musty smell came back then it got stronger so i use it again and the smell calm down but still there.I hope everything goes well at work bcuz this bv is getting on my darn nerves.

+Quote Post
horror_movie
post Apr 1 2009, 03:34 PM
Post #771

BUSTie

WHERE IS EVERYBODY???? THIS BOARD CAN BE DEPRESSING AT TIMES SO I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY IT HAVEN'T BEEN ANYONE WRITING UP HERE!! I try the boric acid and i don't like the tree oil smell at all. When I first try it I was horrified the musty odor was so strong then the next day there was no smell no discharge.I guess it have to get worst to get better.I had sex couldn't help it I felt back to normal then a slight musty smell came back then it got stronger so i use it again and the smell calm down but still there.I hope everything goes well at work bcuz this bv is getting on my darn nerves.

+Quote Post
Sweaty in Social Studies
post Mar 22 2009, 08:47 PM
Post #772

QUOTE(anitsirhc @ Mar 22 2009, 07:29 PM) *
hello... i haven't been on here in a long long time. because my bv was gone. i stopped having sex for a while since i was single and it went away, so having sex is what triggers mine. recently i started having sex again and of course the bv came back. to keep it away i have been doing hydrogen peroxide douches once or twice a day and after sex. i use half water half peroxide. and i keep it in there for about 30 seconds to a minute. this keeps it away for me but i'm wondering if that is bad for you. has anyone tried this and had any problems? i have to do this every day because if i stop it comes back... right away.
also, i am taking primadophilus reuteri. i've used this before and it always helped.

Hey anitsirhc,

From what I know, hydrogen peroxide douches are bad. The douche could be spreading the infection into the cervix, causing a disease known as pelvic inflammatory disease. It's removing all of the bacteria that it comes into contact with, including the beneficial bacteria (lactobacilli) that actually keeps the vagina healthy, and hydrogen peroxide is also considered poisonous according to the National Institute of Health (click.) I don't even think hydrogen peroxide should be used in the vagina. It's used for cleaning and disinfecting cuts/scrapes as far as I know. It wasn't until I was introduced to this forum that I heard it can be used as a douche. In my opinion, douching in general will do the vagina more harm than good.

It's great that your taking a probiotic, probiotics are always a plus when it comes to preventing infections and what not. After all, the digestive tract plays a big role in your immune system. Although, I'm not too sure that the strains your taking actually colonize the vaginal tract. I'd rather not be repetitive but, if your bacterial vaginois came back, your better off just getting prescribed medication for it before you self treat.

Peace,
Sweaty in Social Studies

+Quote Post
anitsirhc
post Mar 22 2009, 06:29 PM
Post #773

Hardcore BUSTie

hello... i haven't been on here in a long long time. because my bv was gone. i stopped having sex for a while since i was single and it went away, so having sex is what triggers mine. recently i started having sex again and of course the bv came back. to keep it away i have been doing hydrogen peroxide douches once or twice a day and after sex. i use half water half peroxide. and i keep it in there for about 30 seconds to a minute. this keeps it away for me but i'm wondering if that is bad for you. has anyone tried this and had any problems? i have to do this every day because if i stop it comes back... right away.

also, i am taking primadophilus reuteri. i've used this before and it always helped.

+Quote Post
horror_movie
post Mar 20 2009, 12:15 AM
Post #774

BUSTie

QUOTE(Sweaty in Social Studies @ Mar 19 2009, 05:17 PM) *
I know you feel incredibly miserable because of all of this. I practically went through hell and back while I had a simple yeast infection. I couldn't imagine having to deal with all your going through.

Your gynecologist should examine you whether you have an odor or not. If you feel like your not being heard by your gynecologist, you should seriously consider seeing someone that actually wants to help you.

This makes me think back to the time my grandmother first came to this country, she couldn't speak very good English. One day, she said that she felt a small lump in her right breast. She went to a doctor that could understand her. This doctor prescribed her coumadin, which is a blood thinner, because the she assumed my grandma had a blood clot in her breast. My grandma took the medication religiously hoping the lump would go away. It never did. By the time the lump in her breast was finally diagnosed as cancer two years later, it was too late. The cancer had already spread throughout her chest and lymph nodes. Nonetheless, she still did the treatments, her hair was falling out, she could barely control her bowel movements because the cancer had spread so quickly to her intestines. The poor woman suffered so much. I remember how she would cry out in pain and break down in tears at night, and how I picked her up from the hospital one day after her chemotherapy, the sky was grey and cloudy as if it was ready to down pour. It took her so long to get out of the car, by the time she got to the front door, it started storming. I can just picture her, slowly walking with that little cane in her hand, while it just keeps raining and raining. She was soaked by the time she got through the front door.

My grandma was a tall, healthy, well postured, happy woman, with a full head of long thick hair and smooth radiant skin. During her final stage of cancer, she was the total opposite. The cancer spread throughout her bones, making her shrink in size. Her bones got so thin, if she sneezed, she would break one. Her hair turned from black, thick and shiny, to thin, greying and patchy. Her skin was wrinkly and transparent. It was as if I was looking at a shell of a person.

After my grandma died, my family went on to prosecute the doctor that caused her death, and soon found out this doctor happened to be one of those doctors that had many malpractice lawsuits. The doctor had prescribed the wrong medication to several of her other patients.

Something as simple as a lump in the breast turned into something so much worse. And then I think of the persistent bleeding that your dealing with and I have the most tragic thoughts racing through my mind.

My grandmother was once in a similar situation as you, her doctor was quick to right her a prescription without actually helping her, and as a result of that, she died. Not only did this phony doctor prescribe her a blood thinner for a lump in her breast, she kept giving her higher doses each time it didn't work! As a result of this, she died a very painful death. sad.gif .

Sweaty in Social Studies

I'm so sorry to hear what happen to your grandma. I hope your family sue the hospital an that doctor.
It's upsetting how doctor don't take the time to listen to their patients instead of thinking they don't know their bodies. I've been telling my doctor severely times about my hot flashes and they brush it off like I'm lyingand do another blood test. when i talk about my bv they give higher dose of flagyl which never work for me. I'm going to a different obgyn this appointment and i'm going get a full body examination hemorrhoids, bv, hotflashes,and the bleeding. GOOD LUCK TO ME!!!!

+Quote Post
Sweaty in Social Studies
post Mar 19 2009, 04:17 PM
Post #775

QUOTE(horror_movie @ Mar 19 2009, 04:17 PM) *
I took your advice went to the emergency room and they did nothing!! They did a blood count came back normal.
They check to see how I was bleeding no inflammation. They told me to go to the obgyn and see why I'm bleeding and so they can give me a
Ultrasound. I think when I do the pap smear the smell of the bv stop doctor from getting a really good look at the inside
Because they don't want to go close bcuz the smell is strong so they keep their distance and assume its nothing. I set a appointment
At the obgyn so for now I'm going to continue to bleed.
I appreciate your concern sweaty in social studies. I'm also concern about my condition and so upset that no.
body takes it serious they make it seem like this is normal. All I can do is pray that god let me see another day.

I know you feel incredibly miserable because of all of this. I practically went through hell and back while I had a simple yeast infection. I couldn't imagine having to deal with all your going through.

Your gynecologist should examine you whether you have an odor or not. If you feel like your not being heard by your gynecologist, you should seriously consider seeing someone that actually wants to help you.

This makes me think back to the time my grandmother first came to this country, she couldn't speak very good English. One day, she said that she felt a small lump in her right breast. She went to a doctor that could understand her. This doctor prescribed her coumadin, which is a blood thinner, because the she assumed my grandma had a blood clot in her breast. My grandma took the medication religiously hoping the lump would go away. It never did. By the time the lump in her breast was finally diagnosed as cancer two years later, it was too late. The cancer had already spread throughout her chest and lymph nodes. Nonetheless, she still did the treatments, her hair was falling out, she could barely control her bowel movements because the cancer had spread so quickly to her intestines. The poor woman suffered so much. I remember how she would cry out in pain and break down in tears at night, and how I picked her up from the hospital one day after her chemotherapy, the sky was grey and cloudy as if it was ready to down pour. It took her so long to get out of the car, by the time she got to the front door, it started storming. I can just picture her, slowly walking with that little cane in her hand, while it just keeps raining and raining. She was soaked by the time she got through the front door.

My grandma was a tall, healthy, well postured, happy woman, with a full head of long thick hair and smooth radiant skin. During her final stage of cancer, she was the total opposite. The cancer spread throughout her bones, making her shrink in size. Her bones got so thin, if she sneezed, she would break one. Her hair turned from black, thick and shiny, to thin, greying and patchy. Her skin was wrinkly and transparent. It was as if I was looking at a shell of a person.

After my grandma died, my family went on to prosecute the doctor that caused her death, and soon found out this doctor happened to be one of those doctors that had many malpractice lawsuits. The doctor had prescribed the wrong medication to several of her other patients.

Something as simple as a lump in the breast turned into something so much worse. And then I think of the persistent bleeding that your dealing with and I have the most tragic thoughts racing through my mind.

My grandmother was once in a similar situation as you, her doctor was quick to right her a prescription without actually helping her, and as a result of that, she died. Not only did this phony doctor prescribe her a blood thinner for a lump in her breast, she kept giving her higher doses each time it didn't work! As a result of this, she died a very painful death. sad.gif .

Sweaty in Social Studies

+Quote Post
horror_movie
post Mar 19 2009, 03:17 PM
Post #776

BUSTie

QUOTE(Sweaty in Social Studies @ Mar 18 2009, 04:19 PM) *
I feel really concerned about your health. From what I know, you have a hemorrhoid, bacterial vaginosis, and now, persistent bleeding from your vagina. You need to go to an emergency room. I'm afraid you may have something more serious like pelvic inflammatory disease. Three of the symptoms of PID are irregular menstrual bleeding, abdominal pain and a foul odorous discharge.

I took your advice went to the emergency room and they did nothing!! They did a blood count came back normal.
They check to see how I was bleeding no inflammation. They told me to go to the obgyn and see why I'm bleeding and so they can give me a
Ultrasound. I think when I do the pap smear the smell of the bv stop doctor from getting a really good look at the inside
Because they don't want to go close bcuz the smell is strong so they keep their distance and assume its nothing. I set a appointment

I appreciate your concern sweaty in social studies. I'm also concern about my condition and so upset that no.
body takes it serious they make it seem like this is normal. All I can do is pray that god let me see another day.

+Quote Post
horror_movie
post Mar 19 2009, 02:44 PM
Post #777

BUSTie

QUOTE(Sweaty in Social Studies @ Mar 18 2009, 04:19 PM) *
I feel really concerned about your health. From what I know, you have a hemorrhoid, bacterial vaginosis, and now, persistent bleeding from your vagina. You need to go to an emergency room. I'm afraid you may have something more serious like pelvic inflammatory disease. Three of the symptoms of PID are irregular menstrual bleeding, abdominal pain and a foul odorous discharge.

+Quote Post
lost_1312
post Mar 18 2009, 09:37 PM
Post #778

Hello Ladies! I have spent the last 3 days reading all 230 pages and have learned more than I could've possibly imagine! I feel like I know you all and to see ladies like Sassy & Jewels & Neverending still on here to support those of us that haven't yet beaten this horrific battle brings tears to my eyes. I hope that one day I can say that I am NORMAL again and I will continue to do what I can to enlighten the ones that are still fighting for relief. Anyhoo.. I have been dealing with chronic vaginal infections including BV, yeast, & strep for almost a year now. I, like many on here, have been on every antibiotic and antifungal medicine known to man with NO cure. But, after reading all that I have I am starting the FemD and estrogen today! I am currently not taking any antibiotic because Im waiting for my culture to come back to see what I have this time!!!! Woo Hoo! But my dr read all that I have researched and agreed that the estrogen may help me because I have had a hysterectomy although I do still have an ovary. I will keep you all posted how it goes. But just a little about me... Im 29 years old, have 2 children, in a relationship for the last year and a half & live in Idaho.
Love to all~
Amber

+Quote Post
Sweaty in Social Studies
post Mar 18 2009, 03:19 PM
Post #779

QUOTE(horror_movie @ Mar 18 2009, 03:30 PM) *
Having post in a while but i had to update you all with what's been going on with me.I JUST GOT OFF MY PERIOD AND DECIDED TO USE REPHRESH. I put the rephresh applicator far up inside hoping to get a better result and I think I hit something because when I pull the applicator out I started feeling abdominal pain AND A LIL BIT A BLOOD WAS ON THE APPLICATOR. The next day i started bleeding like i got my period again but this is the longest bleeding i ever have. I've been bleeding for over 20 days no lie!!!! I went to the doctor and told her what been happen they took blood from me to do a blood count to see if I'm anemia!!! SHE DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AS MUCH BECAUSE I WAS A WALK IN AND SHE HAD SO MUCH OTHER PATIENTS. I CAN BLEED TO DEATH AND AS I WRITE THIS RIGHT NOW I'M STILL BLEEDING. OH YEAH SHE GAVE ME 500 MG 4 PILL TAKE ALL AT ONCE FLAGYL AGAIN THAT SHIT TASTE SO SO DISGUSTING I WANTED TO VOMIT AND FAINT.
WHY IS DOCTOR SO UNEDUCATED ON BV AND TRICH? WHY WHY WHY??????

+Quote Post
horror_movie
post Mar 18 2009, 02:30 PM
Post #780

BUSTie

Having post in a while but i had to update you all with what's been going on with me.I JUST GOT OFF MY PERIOD AND DECIDED TO USE REPHRESH. I put the rephresh applicator far up inside hoping to get a better result and I think I hit something because when I pull the applicator out I started feeling abdominal pain AND A LIL BIT A BLOOD WAS ON THE APPLICATOR. The next day i started bleeding like i got my period again but this is the longest bleeding i ever have. I've been bleeding for over 20 days no lie!!!! I went to the doctor and told her what been happen they took blood from me to do a blood count to see if I'm anemia!!! SHE DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AS MUCH BECAUSE I WAS A WALK IN AND SHE HAD SO MUCH OTHER PATIENTS. I CAN BLEED TO DEATH AND AS I WRITE THIS RIGHT NOW I'M STILL BLEEDING. OH YEAH SHE GAVE ME 500 MG 4 PILL TAKE ALL AT ONCE FLAGYL AGAIN THAT SHIT TASTE SO SO DISGUSTING I WANTED TO VOMIT AND FAINT.

WHY IS DOCTOR SO UNEDUCATED ON BV AND TRICH? WHY WHY WHY??????

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 37 38 39 40 41 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 20, 2014 - 03:13 AM