The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 146 147 148 149 150 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
Aithinne
post Oct 24 2008, 06:35 PM
Post #2941

Hardcore BUSTie

Again, GRRR with the stupid padding!! Dang it, I want to show what I got, not a bunch of stuffing. In my opinion, the only reason for padding is to prevent nipping out. Period. Other than that, I beg the underwear makers to stop stuffing my shirts!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
roquelaure
post Oct 24 2008, 01:33 PM
Post #2942

BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Oct 24 2008, 10:09 AM) *
Random thought, after looking at the lingerie sites below....

I'm all for someone opting for a padded bra instead of cutting herself open, but....
what's with all this padding and wanting to look bigger? How about some "proud to be small" bras? It's one of those things that makes me want to slit my wrists, shave my eyebrows, pluck out my pubes one by one and generally have a tremendous hissy fit when I see B, C, and even D-cup bras with "uplift," padding and "cleavage-enhancing" bullshit. Isn't anyone ever satisfied that they are "big enough?" Dang, what I'd give to be one of those "small" girls with a B-cup.

and how freaking unnatural does it look, too! if i'm wearing my "falsies" (ridiculously padded ones) and someone bumps me, both boobs move simultaneously to the right or left. or if they have the "cookies" that are supposed to give lift, you can blatantly tell where the bra stops and i begin- there's like, a bra speed bump on my upper chest. yep. real natural. that's one of the reasons i like my walmart ones- just enough lining/padding for a smooth seam-free silhouette and the tiny bit of support that i need. if they just wern't so plain jane, dang it.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 24 2008, 09:09 AM
Post #2943

Hardcore BUSTie

Random thought, after looking at the lingerie sites below....

I'm all for someone opting for a padded bra instead of cutting herself open, but....
what's with all this padding and wanting to look bigger? How about some "proud to be small" bras? It's one of those things that makes me want to slit my wrists, shave my eyebrows, pluck out my pubes one by one and generally have a tremendous hissy fit when I see B, C, and even D-cup bras with "uplift," padding and "cleavage-enhancing" bullshit. Isn't anyone ever satisfied that they are "big enough?" Dang, what I'd give to be one of those "small" girls with a B-cup.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 24 2008, 08:40 AM
Post #2944

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(starship @ Oct 23 2008, 09:08 PM) *
the treasure chest contest kinda reminded me of myfreeimplants.com . Women sign up and somehow collect money from guy members until theyve reached their 'goal' and can afford a boob job.

Yep, I think we discussed that here when it came out. Pathetic. Utterly shameful. Never mind that, for the cost of a boob job (not to mention corrective surgery, MRIs to supplement mammograms--necessary when you have implants--and implant-replacement surgeries), a family in a third-world country could freaking eat for a year and send their kids to school or something.

I've heard it said that there will eventually be a backlash against augmentation surgery. I can't wait. I think having the option of surgical breast augmentation out there puts almost every "small" woman into a "do I or don't I?" place at least once in her life. In the good 'ol days before such options, at least small breasts weren't looked on as some weird novelty to be "corrected." Before implants, I'm sure just as many women may have wished they were larger, but in today's world, if you are small and choose to stay that way, many look at you and think (or say), why doesn't she??

QUOTE(starship @ Oct 23 2008, 09:08 PM) *
im thinking of just making sure i wear a tight top and no bra next time i see him. just to be sure everythings out in the open. so to speak...

I always did this at least once with a potential new partner. I figured I'd give him the chance to run before it got sexual if he felt my size was so repulsive. tongue.gif

roquelaure, "fleavage!" laugh.gif laugh.gif BWAHHA HA! laugh.gif laugh.gif That's like "fugly" or "pleather!" Love your sense of humor!

+Quote Post
roquelaure
post Oct 24 2008, 12:01 AM
Post #2945

BUSTie

QUOTE(starship @ Oct 23 2008, 05:08 PM) *
roquelaure i dont spose you remember what the UK site was?? i have the same shipping problem with all the fab U.S sites that are usually mentioned here

i don't remember exactly which one that i saw that had a ton of them, but i did a quick google for "34aaa" and found these:

http://www.knowknockers.co.uk/
http://www.daintylady.co.uk/
http://www.aalingerie.com/

i LOVE Dainty Lady "Rosa" collection. and it's on sale... bad roque! bad bad bad!! no pretty things until the credit card is paid off!!

i've also read a lot about these on petite clothing forums, but i'm hesitant. i mean, you only have so much flesh to smoosh together to make faux-cleavage ("Fleavage?!"), i don't understand how i have enough to give me the look of 2 cups more.

http://www.bitasaviss.com/bitasaviss/Colle...Distraction_Bra

+Quote Post
starship
post Oct 23 2008, 04:08 PM
Post #2946

Hardcore BUSTie

the treasure chest contest kinda reminded me of myfreeimplants.com . Women sign up and somehow collect money from guy members until theyve reached their 'goal' and can afford a boob job. i read a magazine article about a women who it actually worked for a while back but didnt mention it at the time because i actually thought certain people might be tempted to sign up themselves. what i find it most insulting that it seems almost like a charity- the same way you'd collect funds for a child who needed a life saving operation or something.

on the subject of new partners, do you ladies find you feel more comfortable if youve kind of mentioned the subject before and your insecurities about it (if you have any) or do you just dive right in there? theres a new guy on the cards but because ive been feeling loads better about my boobs i dont think he's even aware theres an issue. i dont really want to draw attention to it but im kinda worried incase when the moment comes he has a look of shock or disapointment on his face:/. id be mortified. im thinking of just making sure i wear a tight top and no bra next time i see him. just to be sure everythings out in the open. so to speak...

roquelaure i dont spose you remember what the UK site was?? i have the same shipping problem with all the fab U.S sites that are usually mentioned here

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 23 2008, 02:26 PM
Post #2947

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(dj-bizmonkey @ Oct 23 2008, 04:45 PM) *
hilarious. i love the onion. didn't some one just recently mention that's how the companies got the FDA to approve breast implants in the first place? that they were a 'cure' for small breasts and that women with small breasts were somehow, deficient? bullshit.

It's freaking shameful, really, that the FDA would approve them. We could take that same effort/time/money and cure diseases or something. The FDA has their heads up their asses with this, seriously. How many women have to get sick from these damn things for them to realize they are harmful?

i am so horny. my boyfriend and i recently broke up (my doing, the distance, yadayadayada) and i must admit that part of me is afraid that i won't find anyone who will appreciate my breasts as much as he did.

p.s. i think the girl on the first page of that ridiculous chicago radio station contest is hot! the one on the right side, she's wearing a white sports bra. i just want to shake her and say, 'don't do it girl!'

Sorry to hear about the BF situation. But I don't see you putting up with anything less than you deserve from anyone, grrl!

I agree about the girl in the white sports bra. She IS hot. Whe I first loaded the page, my first reaction was, "That's how my boobs look!" then, "Wait, she wants implants?? WHY???" I'd just prefer to see her in a little triangle top, flaunting those puppies. wink.gif

i just think if we took away the demand, refused to buy into the image of femininity that the media encourages us to (only because they want to sell us their products, not because they give shit or have done any research), then we'd all be better off.

Amen, sistah, amen.

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Oct 23 2008, 11:45 AM
Post #2948

Hardcore BUSTie

hilarious. i love the onion. didn't some one just recently mention that's how the companies got the FDA to approve breast implants in the first place? that they were a 'cure' for small breasts and that women with small breasts were somehow, deficient? bullshit.

welcome newbies, i hope you all stick around!

strongirl, i kinda creamed my panties at that story. i am so horny. my boyfriend and i recently broke up (my doing, the distance, yadayadayada) and i must admit that part of me is afraid that i won't find anyone who will appreciate my breasts as much as he did.

i really really really really HATE the word flat-chested. i mean, i really loathe it, because even a lot of men aren't flat-chested. in the comments from the UK story, there was some man who referred to Michelle Pfieffer as flat-chested. first of all, i say again, i HATE that description, second of all, she's a full b-cup. i guess it makes me feel crappy when people point out women who have breasts 3x the size of mine and then say, 'well she's flat-chested and happy.' thanks for the comparison, really, thanks.

p.s. i think the girl on the first page of that ridiculous chicago radio station contest is hot! the one on the right side, she's wearing a white sports bra. i just want to shake her and say, 'don't do it girl!'

even though i think we should respect other people's choices with regards to their bodies, i can't help feeling a little betrayed by women who opt for surgery. especially young women, fresh out of high school. i think if more of us stuck it out, stood proud and tall, then maybe this wouldn't be such an issue. i know it isn't fair and i don't want to insult anyone who is thinking about or has already gone through surgery. i just think if we took away the demand, refused to buy into the image of femininity that the media encourages us to (only because they want to sell us their products, not because they give shit or have done any research), then we'd all be better off.

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 23 2008, 08:15 AM
Post #2949

Hardcore BUSTie

hcbeck, WONDERFUL article! Thanks for sharing.

+Quote Post
hcbeck
post Oct 23 2008, 07:30 AM
Post #2950

BUSTie

The Onion: Plastic Surgeon General Warns Of Small Breasts Epidemic

It is tempting to quote the whole article, but check it out if you haven't seen it yet.

Despite impressive advances in augmentation mammoplasty in recent years, breast smallness continues to be a scourge on the female population, in some part due to the difficulty many women have in recognizing the symptoms. According to Saddler, some can live with a severe chest deficiency for years without realizing that they have a problem.

"A woman who suspects that she may have this condition can verify it with an extremely quick, normally painless test," said Saddler, later adding that symptoms such as a fluid, natural movement of the bosom or any breast shape other than a perfectly round, rock-hard grapefruit should also serve as definitive warning signs

+Quote Post
roquelaure
post Oct 22 2008, 10:47 PM
Post #2951

BUSTie

my absolute favorite is one made by vassarette for girls from walmart- just a plain ol' lined but not quite padded one, but with satiny cups so t-shirts don't "stick" like they do with a lot of other kinds. i think i have three in white and two in black, and i wear one of them almost every day. i used to be a huge fan of thank goodness it fits as everyday-ers, but i swear they changed their sizes, and are making them cheaper. the 34 nearly a's used to be perfect, but i can't find them in Macy's anymore, only the AA or A's. i CAN find them in kmart, but they are the cheaper version and don't fit the same and fall apart. if i couldn't find the nearly a's in "better" stores like macy's/bloomies etc, i could get the AAs and close them on the tightest hook and they would be nearly perfect, but now if i do the cups are so big that if i poke them they get stuck concave.

i do love lulalu, and i like to dream about having pretty things, but realistically at this point i'm not going to invest in anything nice until i have someone to wear it for *le siiiigh*. i know, i know, wear it for MYSELF, but i work on an old US Navy boat that is a museum, and it has this peculiar diesel-y smell that permiates everything i own. so unless i want people to make weird faces and run away when i'm in public, i have wash everything i own in hot water, hardcore detergent and colorsafe bleach. plus i have a tendancy to rip, tear, stain, stretch, and otherwise destroy everything i wear there. hence, $5 from wally mart does me fine for now. i have a couple "special" ones i keep handy though, but they don't fit right. maybe i WILL treat myself and replace them with lu's... because who can be "realistic" all the time, right?! smile.gif

i found a place online in the UK that had triple-a's once, but i wasn't willing to dole out the shipping.

i don't understand these: http://www.lulalu.com/pimg/0000182-.jpg

i mean... what's the point? for me an underwire is pointless, and lace or net doesn't do anything. so essentially all you can see under my tops is the outline of a wire and nip. *shrug*.

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Oct 22 2008, 09:03 PM
Post #2952

BUSTie

I was at Old Navy tonight and they have 34A bras in the girl's section. They are lightly padded. Besides white and biege, they have at least 5 different prints. I saw stripes in 2 colors and hearts in 3 colors. There may have been more. They run small though. I take a 32 barely B or 34A and I tried on the 34A but it was too small. Oh what a feeling!!!!! But, yeah, they run small so if anyone is a AA, they might do.

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 22 2008, 12:37 PM
Post #2953

Hardcore BUSTie

Here are a couple more (online) retailers with lower-cost, A-cup styles:

http://www.azjeans.com/azj/X3.aspx?DeptID=...s-_-teen%20bras

http://www.maidenform.com/catalog/thumbnai...entCategoryId=1

Also, here's lulalu lingerie:
http://www.lulalu.com/

I will shut up now!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 22 2008, 08:26 AM
Post #2954

Hardcore BUSTie

Ugh. I was looking for a non-blocked link to that article and found this--a radio station running a "Treasure Chest" contest--a breast implant giveaway. <gagging...> WHAT is wrong with this world????????????

http://www.b96hits.com/index.php?go=treasure_chest_vote1-14

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 22 2008, 08:19 AM
Post #2955

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Oct 22 2008, 02:46 AM) *
I have been too busy to post much lately but thought I'd share that I celebrated my 47th birthday over the weekend, and during a marathon birthday lovemaking session, my boyfriend was playing with my tits by teasingly moving my top up (I was braless) until my breasts were totally exposed. He then looked deeply into my eyes and said "Those are the most beautiful titties in the whole world", before diving onto them with his mouth. Heaven.

OMG, Heaven, indeed! Sheer bliss, ecstacy, orgasmic dreaminess!!!!!! tongue.gif blink.gif I am SOOO jealous!!! wink.gif

I can't access that article from work so I'll have to read it later.

Roquelaure, you may want to search the postings, as we've shared advice on bra shopping before. Off the top of my head, I can remember others recommending figleaves.com, Urban Outfitters, Mary Green, and the intimissi brand. Also AAlingerie.com (others have had luck with their sizing, tho I have not.)

"i refuse to pay that much money on three inch pieces of fabric on elastic, even if they are made of gold thread spun by elves and come with a lifetime of truffles and champagne. and a puppy."
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hear ya, grrl. For everyday bras, I refuse to pay a lot. I have found the best bras to fit my size in the teen girls' section of Target (and a few other stores). I like the slightly padded T-shirt bras--they are great for work since they give a tad of shaping without the "sofa-on-my-chest" look, plus they hide my nipple erections. The styles and colors, I admit, are limited--nude, black, white and the occasional pink, navy or cutesy print--no embellishments--but they are all under ten dollars. I haven't gotten to it yet, but I am going to fart around in my local sewing store and see what pretty lace and/or sparkly things I can find to sew onto these bras myself and see how I can dress them up. Anyway, that's my suggestion if you want low-priced bras you won't feel like you're wasting money on. I feel slightly pervy (and embarassed) shopping in the teen section, but after years of frustration in the women's departments, it's the best alternative I've found. Hope that helps.

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Oct 21 2008, 10:47 PM
Post #2956

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Oct 21 2008, 08:46 PM) *
Wow, how about the comment by Schlottjl? It's very long and a bit tough to read but she really makes some good points that all of us should take to heart. She has very large, pendulous breasts and it sounds like she's suffered a lot because of them and her overall body shape. At the same time, she has been able to come to a place of self-acceptance and offers sincere, thoughtful encouragement to the small-breasted woman who originally posted. I was touched by what she wrote.

I have been too busy to post much lately but thought I'd share that I celebrated my 47th birthday over the weekend, and during a marathon birthday lovemaking session, my boyfriend was playing with my tits by teasingly moving my top up (I was braless) until my breasts were totally exposed. He then looked deeply into my eyes and said "Those are the most beautiful titties in the whole world", before diving onto them with his mouth. Heaven.

Yes, I agree, Schlottjl said some very great things, and I like that she took the time to write such a long response to the original poster. But then again, I think I was tempted to write a super long response to the original poster because she just seemed so lost.

Happy Birthday!! And I must say, ooooh la la, sounds like a great birthday boost! Damn, that would be my fantasy, for a guy to say that to me. You lucky lady! Way to go, snagging that awesomeness off the available man market. Whoooo- *must fan myself* Hot. You should tell him the ladies from bust think that was hot and he should teach a class to the rest of the male population or something... lol.

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Oct 21 2008, 09:46 PM
Post #2957

Hardcore BUSTie

Wow, how about the comment by Schlottjl? It's very long and a bit tough to read but she really makes some good points that all of us should take to heart. She has very large, pendulous breasts and it sounds like she's suffered a lot because of them and her overall body shape. At the same time, she has been able to come to a place of self-acceptance and offers sincere, thoughtful encouragement to the small-breasted woman who originally posted. I was touched by what she wrote.

+Quote Post
roquelaure
post Oct 21 2008, 07:03 PM
Post #2958

BUSTie

did anyone read the comments after that gal's message about not developing? fourth one down on the right? "If all else fails, phone NOW magazine in Toronto Canada, and insert this ad. "Robert T, I read your advice, when would you like me to arrive?" Include your e-mail address with your hidden information for NOW to pass along and I will meet you at the airport and treat you properly." um... FUH-REEK?!? i hope "missbunbury" ran far, far away...

anyhoo- back on topic. i'm very sympathetic to that story. i stopped growing when i was eleven- up, out, every which way. with the exception of my face looking more mature and a little more muscle tone, i look exactly the damn same. as a final bit of god saying "ha!", my boobs have actually SHRUNK. even though i try to stay positive, and no matter how many partners reassure me, i can't help but feel less like a woman sometimes.

but you know what smacks me in the face and out of it? when i go to "specialty foundation garment" shops to find AA/AAA bras, and i come across the masectomy section. talk about sobering. all those mom-times when i heard "you have your health, that's what's important" come rushing over me and i remember to stop and put things in perspective. (and feel like a schmuck).

speaking of feeling sexy, does anyone know of any places that sell CUTE or pretty small bras?? that don't cost $100+ dollars, i should say? i refuse to pay that much money on three inch pieces of fabric on elastic, even if they are made of gold thread spun by elves and come with a lifetime of truffles and champagne. and a puppy.

+Quote Post
vixen_within
post Oct 21 2008, 06:29 PM
Post #2959

Hardcore BUSTie

*delurking*
that poor woman! i sometimes wish i had an online "bust calling card" or something to lead people here.

i have a confession - a couple of months ago i broke down and bought this NU_bra online. Yes, clear, jelly, press on boobs. They exist! i've never taken them out of the package even to try them on, they just sit there in my drawer, mocking me. they seemed like a good idea at the time, that's all i can say.

--------------------
you cannot erase the reality of me

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Oct 21 2008, 05:33 PM
Post #2960

Hardcore BUSTie

I found this heart-breaking story from a small-breasted woman, and wanted to share it:

I never developed breasts....

One part in particular made me sad: "I feel we can never hope to stay together, as I couldn't expect him to go the rest of his life without ever being able to touch real breasts again. Do any guys out there think they could honestly commit themselves to someone who wasn't really all woman? If so, would you have to cheat on her just to get your biological urges satisfied?" Awww... I think on our worst days, we can totally relate to this feeling. I so wish women didn't have to feel like this, ever. It makes me want to give her a hug.

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 146 147 148 149 150 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 28, 2014 - 01:25 AM