The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
DeeRayy
post Jul 20 2011, 10:00 PM
Post #321

Hardcore BUSTie

i recently saw a trailer to that movie "friends with benefits" and one scene made me smile:

Justin Timberlake: I like your breasts.

Mila Kunis: Why? I think they're so tiny!

Justin: *shrugs and shakes his head*, They're still breasts.

hehe, mila kunis is now added to my small boobie hero list smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Jul 20 2011, 10:11 AM
Post #322

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks for taking the time to do this, Strongirl. My favorite was the last one. "Adorable and user-friendly." LOL! smile.gif

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Jul 20 2011, 09:29 AM
Post #323

Hardcore BUSTie

OK, I've spent way too much time reading the comments on that article I posted a link to earlier, about the chick who started going braless. But it's been fascinating! Some bummers but way way more positive comments. So to help you all save time, I'm pasting a few here. These are all from men. (There were also scores of comments from smallies who don't wear bras, worth noting.) But I'm posting these because sometimes I think those of us in here have a hard time believing men really feel this way. They do.

I'm a photographer of women. I see the wide variety of breasts, breast sizes, types of nipples, etc., and sometimes I'm shocked that a woman will HATE her breasts because they are A cup breasts, even though they look great on her figure. I remember one redhead in particular who announced she was going to get breast enhancement from A to B. Understand, she had really gorgeous puffy nipples mounted on beautiful A cup mounds. I begged her not to change anything and I think she hasn't. If I provided the reassurance she needed to feel happier with what Mother Nature delegated to her, I'm proud.

Women should really just try to be happy with what they have. Whatever size you have, there are plenty of guys that will like them.

It seems that women think guys only like big breasts. Actually, some guys love big ones, others hate them. Some guys love small ones, others hate them. Seriously. Just let it go. Confidence is sexy.

My girl friend has normal sized medium A type boob's and we're both 17 and i love the way she is already,all i care about it being with her and being there for her and i respect your opinion about your braless issue, but you know what? Who's to make you tell what to do...enjoy what you like and what you do and just live your life! =)

I don't get what all the fuss is about. I love and prefer smaller breasts, though I don't tell my current girlfriend that as hers are large and it might hurt her feelings. They aren't significant players in my choice of mates, but in all honesty, I prefer them petite.

Aftrer traveling around the world last year...I noticed there was conspicuous lack of Boob jobs in almost all of the other countries...The norm was for most women to have small to average size boobs...I rather enjoyed the fact that breasts weren't the overriding obsession it seems to be Here in the States...What ever size you are, is just perfect to me...I think a great smile, a great attitude, an engaged brain and kindness, are much more attaractive then a single body part....But, that's just me.

Small breasts are amazingly and esthetically the best. Youthful and athletic! Healthy and stylish? Big breasts are over rated. Small ones are so adorable and user friendly.

+Quote Post
secretsights88
post Jul 19 2011, 05:19 PM
Post #324

BUSTie

DeeRayy (well here I am delurking after several months!), I have heard of tuberous breasts in the 007b.com site. The thing is 1. the girl in the pic doesn't look like she has true tuberous breasts... and 2. while doctors call them a deformity (which I don't think they are), tuberous breasts can make it a bit more difficult to produce milk. But that's it... that's the only medical "complication" that they can present (but then again even naturally busty women can have milk supply complications). As far as pleasure goes, they are still sensitive enough, so there should be no issues in how they respond to stimulation. Also, their shape can probably make them better for sucking (I don't know, it gives me that impression).

Cheers everyone!

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Jul 19 2011, 02:18 PM
Post #325

Hardcore BUSTie

karategrrl, i also found it interesting that just about the same time you posted about being topless, THIS web site posted this:
http://bust.com/blog/2011/07/18/nyc-women-...ing-images.html

Strongirl, your jerking off comment, while seemingly crude ha ha, made me feel good too. smile.gif i remember you mentioning that once or twice before... probably in response to my venting about my own pointy boobs.

Dee, i hope you and your booblets felt much love and appreciation today! You own a pair of shape-shifters? Cooooool! Your boobs are like the "Mystique" of our lil group. smile.gif. (Hmm.... I doooooo hope there is at least one fellow geek here who understood that reference lol!)

+Quote Post
DeeRayy
post Jul 19 2011, 12:17 PM
Post #326

Hardcore BUSTie

karategrrl & strongirl, thanks SO MUCH for the responses. they definitely made me feel better.

i guess the fact that she was diagnosed with a deformity caught me off guard and made me feel abnormal. btw karategrrl yes i'm still only 19 so i know my body still has yet to do a lot of changing. i can actually make them change shape- when it's warm and they're relaxed the look pointy but it if i cup them in my hands and rub them a little, or if it gets cold they become rounded and look like a different pair. so that's pretty funny. strongirl, i always get taken aback when you say your bf actually likes that shape. people always say "oh don't fuss, there's plenty of guys that like small, or pointy or whatever". but i guess it's a little harder for me personally to believe since i have yet to meet any (but then again i've only had one serious relationship). so that's probably because i'm still young.

but once again, thanks for calming my worries <3

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jul 19 2011, 11:37 AM
Post #327

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Jul 19 2011, 01:21 PM) *
I must say, my bf would totally jerk off over that girl's picture. As I've said, he loves the small cone-shaped ones...And on some spiritual level, I can only hope that we send some positive energy for small pointy boobies out into the universe when we do that.

OMG, that is SO wonderful on so many levels!

Thanks so much for sharing!! Ladies, every post, every thought shared here helps me so much in my self-boobie-love and just overall happiness/contentedness.

Sending more love to you, DeeRayy! I am so willing to bet you're totally "normal!" Hope my last post didn't sound like you should "wait for your breasts to change," b/c you're only one of MANY women with breasts of your shape (and just like strongirl's man loves!) and I bet they're just fine! There are so many shapes of breasts and bodies at any given time, and at any given time they could change for any reason. My wish is that we can all love our boobies, whatever they happen to be looking like at any given time--erect or relaxed, swollen or smaller, rounder or pointier. Something for everyone. Hell, M&Ms come in so many colors; give me the variety pack any day! wink.gif That was the point I was trying to make, though I don't think I made it well!

<<Ommmmmmmm....DeeRayy luuuuuuuuuuve>>

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Jul 19 2011, 08:21 AM
Post #328

Hardcore BUSTie

I totally share Karategrrl's reaction to that link that DeeRayy shared - those breasts don't look the slightest bit "deformed" to me and I wonder if that girl was mis-diagnosed. I admit to being slightly shocked that she would actually cut herself there...that's a new one on me, I've only heard of people cutting their arms and such. Good god, the suffering people go through for no good reason. I shake my head with sadness.

I was happy to read about her bf's appreciation of them and sense of humor helping her disarm her insecurities. As we've said in here before, it's what the woman herself feels that matters the most but gosh, it's great when those we love can help us love ourselves better.

I must say, my bf would totally jerk off over that girl's picture. As I've said, he loves the small cone-shaped ones. We just had a fun fantasy session around that in bed the other night. I do not have that shape but heck, I can't begrudge him his fantasies when he shares them so trustingly with me. And on some spiritual level, I can only hope that we send some positive energy for small pointy boobies out into the universe when we do that.

And the comments under the Huffpost article...many positive, appreciative comments for small, pointy ones! Ladies, this shape is not necessarily a negative! We've just gotten our perceptions so distorted by having zillions of images of fake half-coconuts shoved in our faces for years.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jul 19 2011, 07:00 AM
Post #329

Hardcore BUSTie

DeeRayy, very interesting article you shared, too, though I have to say I was surprised to hear the author say she had a "deformity." I guess if her doctor says it's an official "condition," I suppose it is, but honestly my first reaction was not "oh, look at that deformity," it was more like, "oh, booblets, cutely/perky pointy." I feel REALLY bad about the self-mutilation this girl did around her left areola.

DeeRayy, if your doc is one you trust and feel comfy with, yes, do discuss this--maybe it will put your mind at ease? Also, forgive me, but I forgot your age, but I believe you're still in your teens? Remember that your breasts will change a lot through your life, especially if you have children. And I don't mean, "wait and your breasts will grow;" just remember that your booblets have a lot more years with you yet and may change a bit in shape/structure/size, as we all do in so many ways. I feel that not only are we putting pressure on ourselves to be over a certain size, but to be a certain shape, too. Aren't we saddled with enough physical "requirements" to meet?

So sorry you feel so bad!!!!! <<<<<HUGS!!!>>>>> Report back, and feel free to vent here ANYTIME!!!!!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jul 19 2011, 06:50 AM
Post #330

Hardcore BUSTie

That Huffington post article was GREAT, strongirl!! TY so much for sharing! (Ironic, though, that its accompanying avatar-ish photo on the right siderail of the web page showed the cleavage of an obvously augmented woman. Bubbles/bolt-ons/half-melons. Blegh.

My fave quote from the article:
"Over the next 10 years, as I graduated from high school and college, I also graduated from a kitchen accessory to a solid A..."

My fave readers' comments:
-"Enjoy your little boobs! I am often envious of girls with less. They look so light and dainty, or athletic, or just neater."Light? Dainty? Athletic? Neat? I'll take that!!

-"My mom took me to the doctor as a teenager to see why I wasn't "developin­g" He said it was just the way I was.But the good thing was he told her more harm would be done to me by her making a big deal about my small chest than me having a small chest."Holy Christ, a smart man!!! wink.gif

+Quote Post
DeeRayy
post Jul 19 2011, 02:00 AM
Post #331

Hardcore BUSTie

hey guys

great article, strongirl. i noticed while reading it that she mentioned how her boobs had more point to them without a bra. which brings me to my question. i recently read this article by a girl with tuberous breasts.

http://stophatingyourbody.tumblr.com/post/...n-to-shyb-and-i

i'm starting to worry that since i'm naturally pointy that i have a mild form of tuberous breasts. my frame is smaller than hers but as much as i hate to admit it, my breasts look similar to hers from those angles- widely spaced and pointy. do you guys know of this condition? is there a difference between tuberous breasts and pointy breasts, or are the terms interchangeable? it's bothering me so much that i'm going to ask my doctor to look at my breasts the next time i see her.

i don't know how much longer i can take feeling liike this. i've become sooo distraught with the shape and size of my breasts that it's affecting me constantly. i just don't feel normal. i wouldn't even mind having small breasts if they weren't shaped the way they are now.

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Jul 18 2011, 07:16 PM
Post #332

Hardcore BUSTie

How timely that I came across this article today:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/hallie-seega...s_b_901832.html

The comments are not to be missed. Many many posts from men saying how much they love small breasts or how breast size doesn't matter, it's the whole woman who matters. Many posts from smallies who go braless as their norm and love it. Many posts from big-breasted women who wish they could braless but it's either painful or just not a good look on them.

I loved reading about your top-free yard work, Karategrrl! That's so awesome! smile.gif

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Jul 18 2011, 01:09 PM
Post #333

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Jul 18 2011, 07:54 AM) *
Then I'm a dinosaur too, b/c I remember that also!!! Actually, I remember my 1st BF in 7th grade saying he wanted me to go braless. That was when I was fully realizing that I was out-boobed by all of my school counterparts, and HELL NO I was not going to do that. Today I do, occasionally.

Actually, I was thinking about all of you ladies over the weekend. I was doing quite a bit of yard and pool work at my house and opted to just wear a bikini to stay cooler and get some color. Yesterday I got annoyed with the bikini top and yanked it off and felt quite natural walking around our (secluded) backyard, working with just bikini bottoms, sneaks and work gloves. I felt like when I was a kid and would just run around carefree without a top. It was quite fun!

Oh nooooo, going sans bra was unthinkable for me too. ESSPECIALLY in jr high much for the same reasons you mentioned. My ex loved it when i went braless though. wink.gif But i would never do it in public places.

And yay for you! Strongirl would be proud of your boobies' liberation! smile.gif

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jul 18 2011, 06:54 AM
Post #334

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Jul 15 2011, 03:11 PM) *
And I was a bit taken aback by one of the comments that said something like "I've heard that in the 1960's and 1970's, it was the fashion to go braless and I wish that was still an option." Jeesus peesus, I'm old! LOL

Then I'm a dinosaur too, b/c I remember that also!!! Actually, I remember my 1st BF in 7th grade saying he wanted me to go braless. That was when I was fully realizing that I was out-boobed by all of my school counterparts, and HELL NO I was not going to do that. Today I do, occasionally.

Actually, I was thinking about all of you ladies over the weekend. I was doing quite a bit of yard and pool work at my house and opted to just wear a bikini to stay cooler and get some color. Yesterday I got annoyed with the bikini top and yanked it off and felt quite natural walking around our (secluded) backyard, working with just bikini bottoms, sneaks and work gloves. I felt like when I was a kid and would just run around carefree without a top. It was quite fun!

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Jul 15 2011, 10:11 AM
Post #335

Hardcore BUSTie

OMG, what a fascinating post, Anne_Ecdote! I knew some of it but there was much that was new to me and the presentation was supremely amusing, as were the comments below. Thanks for sharing!

I recall from Art History class that fully exposed breasts were the fashion and that a woman's breasts were considered part of her face. The portraits I've seen from that time were all of young, small-breasted women (with good posture!).

I like stuff like this because it demonstrates how subjective and changeable it all is.

And I was a bit taken aback by one of the comments that said something like "I've heard that in the 1960's and 1970's, it was the fashion to go braless and I wish that was still an option." Jeesus peesus, I'm old! LOL

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jul 15 2011, 10:02 AM
Post #336

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Anne_Ecdote @ Jul 15 2011, 01:47 AM) *

Wow, even with our plastic surgery-crazy societies of today, I think I'm happier living now than I would have been then! I like the admiration for little ones, but it sounds a little condescending to the bigguns. this just made me laugh: "Breasts that hang flagging out of all comely shape and form..."

+Quote Post
Anne_Ecdote
post Jul 14 2011, 08:47 PM
Post #337

BUSTie

Breasts that hang loose, and are of an extraordinary largeness, lose their charms, and have their Beauty buried in the grave of uncomeliness, whilst those that are small, plump and round, like two ivory globes, or little worlds of beauty, whereon Love has founded his Empire, command an awful homage from his vassals, captivate the wondering gazer's eyes, and dart warm desires into his Soul, that make him languish and melt before the soft Temptation.

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Jul 13 2011, 08:56 PM
Post #338

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Jul 13 2011, 09:59 AM) *
I try to tell myself "You'll never be perfect...so just settle for fabulous!" smile.gif

Yes, I love this too!!!!! smile.gif

Oh so much good stuff on here lately, ladies!!! I'm just soaking it up!

Strongirl - interesting thoughs on small breastedness and perfectionism... you just might be onto something there.

Dee - it's a shame that your mom just can't seem to emphathize with you on this. Without walking around in our shoes (bra?) for a day, some people just will never understand. But you know what? Maybe you should see her comments about implants - no matter how off base they are - as a sign of caring. Perhaps she just wants to see you stop hurting.

And yeah, karategrrl, perfect illustration with your three comments in one day. It just goes to show just how subjective "beauty" truly is. And it goes to show how we can't always depend on others to define us. Fo sho!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jul 13 2011, 12:24 PM
Post #339

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Jul 13 2011, 01:59 PM) *
When it comes to people's preferences, the only absolute is variation.

Amen!!!!

QUOTE(strongirl @ Jul 13 2011, 01:59 PM) *
"You'll never be perfect...so just settle for fabulous!" smile.gif

Love it! Works for me!

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Jul 13 2011, 09:47 AM
Post #340

Hardcore BUSTie

Wow strongirl, I think you really summed it up with this:

"we're not just small-breasted, we're small-breasted, intelligent, and perfectionistic. And it's that combination that makes us tend to be unhappy about our breasts, or at least question the role they play in our lives and in society. If we were less perfectionistic, maybe we wouldn't get so hung up on all this. I think I was in my mid-twenties when I had the realization "Perfectionism can be a mental health problem"'

DeeRayy I am exactly the same, and strongirl totally hit the nail on the head (or the breast) with this one! I am completely a perfectionist about grades, just about everything. It took me awhile to realize how much damn pressure I put on myself all the time. I put so much pressure on myself to always get straight A's, then once you do, you have to keep putting the pressure on so you can maintain that- which can be just impossible to keep up. I put the same pressure on my body to be perfect too, like it sounds like many of us here do. I work out like crazy, never skip a day, don't let myself eat this and that, and if I do- well then I tear myself up over it completely. It is 100% a mental health problem, and we do have to realize that, like strongirl pointed out again, we are never going to be perfect, but in someone's eyes we will look good. Time for both of us to lay off the pressure, or rather all of us in here!

Karategrrl- that is crazy! My first thought was (after reading the one that was a compliment) that god people can be so rude!! I don't point out anyone's physical appearance unless to give them an honest and sincere compliment. I would NEVER say to someone " oh you were at your best months ago" - implying that you're not now- that is so rude!! It made me angry for you, but at the same time I do really appreciate your point that in the same day not only did people tell you that you look fantastic (which you do!) but also that you were too this or not enough that. It does just go to show that we shouldn't put so much weight on the things that people say, and we can't please everyone. Thanks for sharing that though, it does put things into perspective for me alot.

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 25, 2014 - 06:45 AM