> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
culturehandy
post Mar 21 2007, 04:34 PM
Post #4081

(o)(o)

double post.

I hate the television show Seinfeld.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Mar 21 2007, 11:40 AM
Post #4082

(o)(o)

I cannot trust anyone at work. It has come to the point that I am overly paranoid. This is how much back stabbing occurs here. This is worse than high school. It is truly rediculous and the management here does nothing about it. They are part of the problem.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Mar 20 2007, 05:11 PM
Post #4083

Hardcore BUSTie

I fear my husbands bro is never going to fork over the cash he owes him. Not just b/c we could REALLY use the money, but also b/c my hubby already has strained relations with his family, and I really want them to come through for him, just once in his life.

I am just mad as hell that a co-worker with a big boobs and a pretty face, uses her looks to advance at work/gets attention at work by flashing males her tits and manipulates people into liking her through feeling sorry for her with constant sob stories. Boo fucking hoo, lots of us have had hard knock lives....get over it. And using your body like that irritates me to no end when so many women are fighting to be taken seriously in the workplace.

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Mar 20 2007, 04:43 PM
Post #4084

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

Yesterday I cleaned the kitchen and the floors, and when I say "cleaned" I mean "moved everything around to get at dirt," and this was all before work. This weekend I reorganized my papers, my dresser, got rid of a bunch of stuff I don't need or use, went grocery shopping, went clothes shopping, went out Saturday night, prepared a dinner that is labor intensive, did my taxes, worked out, did a job search, and today I went for a walk and cleaned the bathroom (all before working a 10 hour shift), but after deciding to sleep in because I was fricking tired, and I wrote in my journal, which is something I haven't done in a long time.

Right now I am ready to kill AZ Guy because he said all I do is "sit around and watch TV."

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
llamas
post Mar 20 2007, 10:10 AM
Post #4085

Hardcore BUSTie

I personally share a bed with a MMORPGer, and it drives me freaking nuts. Especially since I feel like it takes priority over me. Yet I just bought him a second computer for it yesterday, in hopes it will make him stop feeling sorry for himself (and thus making me miserable) for a while. Such a damned copout.

I really wish the cute bassist had done more than pet me on Saturday. I know it's wrong, but I could definitely use it! (See above. rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Mar 20 2007, 08:25 AM
Post #4086

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Planning a surprise party for my boyfriend has been very easy because I'm used to not telling him things.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
mivee
post Mar 19 2007, 08:06 PM
Post #4087

BUSTie

i lied to someone i really care about
about something big
and i have no clue about where to start fixing things (or if i want to)

--------------------
Le paradis terrestre est ou je suis.

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Mar 19 2007, 05:34 PM
Post #4088

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm extremely jealous of zoya.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Mar 19 2007, 04:53 PM
Post #4089

(o)(o)

Because of how intense university and my job is often I prefer watching and reading fluff as compared to something with a message. I find somethings with a message behind it to be pretentious.

While on occassion I do like something with a deep meaning.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Mar 19 2007, 01:40 PM
Post #4090

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(culturehandy @ Mar 18 2007, 02:52 PM) *

I really don't think Gladiator was the cinematic masterpiece everyone said it was.

Me either, and I think Russel Crowe is an overrated actor. I can't really think of any movie of his, that I liked.

Confession, I have abused my long lasting cold using it as an excuse to get out of several things, including a visit from my mil.

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
zoya
post Mar 18 2007, 08:43 AM
Post #4091

uh huh.

I met someone that I could fall in love with. Like, really fall in love.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Mar 18 2007, 08:35 AM
Post #4092

(o)(o)

I really don't think Gladiator was the cinematic masterpiece everyone said it was.

--------------------

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Mar 18 2007, 02:01 AM
Post #4093

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

confession: I STILL fucking love Iron Maiden.

But only with Bruce Dickinson in the band.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Mar 16 2007, 10:23 AM
Post #4094

Hardcore BUSTie

I steal office supplies from my job at the women's centre because I'm a poor student.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Mar 15 2007, 09:30 PM
Post #4095

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

confession: I am really scared that the post-surgery follow-up with the gynecologist, when it finally happens, will see me presented with the information that my uterus has to go.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
aliboo
post Mar 15 2007, 06:15 PM
Post #4096

BUSTie

I like using this thread to clear my conscious. I don't know any other forum in my public or private life where I can be honest with how I feel 100% of the time...so I use this thread to get it off my back.

I saw the chick who lives next to us in the hall today. She always has her stereo up so loud it vibrates my living room wall. Sometimes I think about leaving her a note on her door saying turn that shit down. Today when I saw her in the hallway she looked like such a smug bitch. I wanted to tackle her and beat her all while screaming turn down your fucking stereo once in a while.

See there we go with the anger problems again.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Mar 14 2007, 06:49 PM
Post #4097

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

I feel the same way (to an extent- I occasionally play video games, but they're basically kid games and I can't do it for more than an hour or so), particularly about LARP/RPG'ers. Unfortunately, I share a bed with one of the doofuses, but I'm grateful because he could be worse.

I can't explain it, and I'm not religious, but the only word I can think of is that it seems unholy. I guess part of it is that these people are so eerily obsessed with these games that the outside world doesn't seem to exist. Like they're inside rolling dice while the whole world moves around them. It's just kinda tragic and annoying.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Mar 14 2007, 05:46 PM
Post #4098

PANTIES! ew.

I have pretty much zero respect for adults who are obsessed with playing video/computer/etc. games, especially LARPers.

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Mar 14 2007, 10:21 AM
Post #4099

Hardcore BUSTie

one of my good friends called and asked to come over yesterday bc she said she "needed to talk to me" and it wasn't something she could discuss over the phone, and it might make me cry.

my mind immediately jumped to all sorts of horrible places, but in reality, she is pregnant again and as her husband is slated to be gone at the time she is due, has asked me to be her delivery coach in his place.

while I really am floored by her asking me (not by the news itself, I knew they were trying), I felt a bit disappointed that That was it. that I was internally actually mentally somewhat leaning towards her having some sort of terrible disease or the like.

what a sick sick person I am!!!!

and I feel bad bc I don't feel I gave her the appropriate and expected response that she deserved at the news... I wasn't suprised though, and it's not that big of a deal to me.. I like your current kid yah.. but you're breeding again ?

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post
aliboo
post Mar 13 2007, 01:52 AM
Post #4100

BUSTie

I "swore on my life" that I wouldn't do something again and did it again anyways. Now I'm waiting for a lightening bolt to come strike me down anytime now. But I'm hoping the real lesson learned was to not to "swear" at all. Not on something as important as my life...not to as something as important as my God. You know I've probably done it before but for some reason this time I really am upset that I said such a thing, probably b/c I watched myself do what I did again w/ little or no remorse to myself. And it makes me wonder how much I care about myself. Or maybe I am reading far too into all of this, but the realization still sticks that I need to get my shit together. Yes somehow I came to that conclusion now just rambling.

I am slightly disappointed that the pregnancy test was negative.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 203 204 205 206 207 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 19, 2014 - 09:51 PM