Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 113 114 115 116 117 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
lilacwine13
post Jan 20 2009, 03:45 PM
Post #2281

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

Nice to see I'm not the only one who had that reaction...

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jan 20 2009, 02:30 PM
Post #2282

new highs in personal lows daily!

oh no, you weren't lilac, as i posted in the sufferagette thread, on msnbc people were booing as bush walked out, and that gave way to the crowd singing "na na na na, hey, hey, hey, goodbye!"

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Jan 20 2009, 01:04 PM
Post #2283

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

(((((pugs))))))

So, please tell me I wasn't the only one who cheered when they said "Bush is leaving Washington."

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jan 19 2009, 10:20 PM
Post #2284

beachcomber

I am positively GIDDY w/ anticipation of the ****SNOW**** tonight. it's been at least 5 entire years for us here!

I /we are going to throw on jackets & goofy hats & ~~~dance~~~ to celebrate & honor it. mayhaps I have some truly pagan tendencies?

after last week's low, I am feeling hopeful again.

ch: I never read most of the "classics" either & don't really feel I missed much.
I'm more of a {limited} Shakespear kinda woman.

(((((((pugs)))))) you are so loved & supported here sweetie.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Jan 19 2009, 10:10 PM
Post #2285

PANTIES! ew.

The longer I stay away from the traditional workplace, the more I want to never go back to it. I dream of working from home and I don't want to fuck it up.

I was going to watch the Wuthering Heights adaptation on TV, but I fell asleep. I feel indifferent about the book.

I've watched way too many Kate Bush videos online.

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Jan 19 2009, 06:53 PM
Post #2286

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

confession: It's taking me a long time to get over my trust issues, but he just keeps coming up true.

confession: I get some serious freakin' butterflies when I think about his tongue lapping away in between my legs.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
rudderlesschild
post Jan 19 2009, 03:15 PM
Post #2287

We keep you alive to serve this ship.

QUOTE(damona @ Jan 19 2009, 10:51 AM) *
i have a total thing for someone i shouldn't even think about doing such things with. and he has the same feeling for me. and we're not going to do anything about it, but the sparks we throw off might just cause things nearby to catch fire. it's killing me.

I so totally could have written every word of this post. unsure.gif

--------------------
"Does anyone here speak English? Or even ancient Greek? No water, no thank you. No, fish make love in it."

http://teslasgirl.blogspot.com/

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jan 19 2009, 01:56 PM
Post #2288

totally OT, but....

hi damona!!!!!! *waves* good to see you around! <3

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
damona
post Jan 19 2009, 01:51 PM
Post #2289

can i go to bed now?

i have a total thing for someone i shouldn't even think about doing such things with. and he has the same feeling for me. and we're not going to do anything about it, but the sparks we throw off might just cause things nearby to catch fire. it's killing me.

--------------------
"give me life, give me pain, give me myself again" - tori amos

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 19 2009, 12:22 PM
Post #2290

(o)(o)

(((((pugs)))))

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
LoveMyPugs
post Jan 19 2009, 11:48 AM
Post #2291

confession: i'm really afraid...

that is all

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 19 2009, 09:35 AM
Post #2292

(o)(o)

Confession: I've never read Wuthering Heights. And by the way you alls are talking about, I don't think I'm going to.

Which leads me to the fact that I've read few "classics".

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Jan 19 2009, 09:11 AM
Post #2293

Hardcore BUSTie

the best part of Wuthering Heights is the Kate Bush song. she rules

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jan 19 2009, 08:31 AM
Post #2294

hi cha!

i lurve you sooooo much! you totally make me want to see the b&w version of the movie again. i really didn't care either way for the story, but the way it was shot.....!

that's all.

--------------------

+Quote Post
chachaheels
post Jan 19 2009, 06:30 AM
Post #2295

Hardcore BUSTie

I never got that "love" story in Wuthering Heights, either. Abusive, controlling, cruel. Ugly.
So I'm with you, RoseV. It's just that I have this sneaking suspicion that Bronte was "on to" all that stuff too--and really wrote it out in grotesques. I never saw the book as sentimental--but kind of revolutionary. I think of Bronte as a Gothic satirist, she points out the gross inequities in what the public was told to see as romantic love. The horrific "deal" women make to be married--who could miss that? I don't think anyone draws that point out better than she does in that book. Bronte is really like a much more descriptive and imaginative Emile Zola, years before he came along.

I'm going to believe that even if it is absurd, and I can't really justify it in terms of literary critique (because I don't want to). Otherwise, it has no appeal for me.

--------------------
May suitable doses of guaranteed sensual pleasure and slow, long-lasting enjoyment preserve us from the contagion of the multitude who mistake frenzy for efficiency.

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Jan 19 2009, 05:45 AM
Post #2296

Hardcore BUSTie

Roseviolet - I'm right there with you. Melodramatic, self-indulgent, sentimental nonsense.

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jan 19 2009, 01:15 AM
Post #2297

i keep getting a crush on my best friend up here. yeah, i get crushes like clock work, but i was talking to her last night and i was just watching how her eyes were so expressive....and flirty....and sexy.... and i was thinking, goddamn, she is just so supreme! i've been told she and i would make a cute couple, and my ex's seem to keep suggesting her to me... but i just don't want to lose our friendship.

[ the rest moved to online/ldr dating thread]

--------------------

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Jan 18 2009, 11:08 PM
Post #2298

Pacifism kicks ass!

Confession: I think the characters in Wuthering Heights are the biggest pack of brooding, self-destructive, masochistic, abusive idiots I've ever come across in any book. I read the novel when I was about 13 & they frustrated the hell out of me then. Later I thought maybe I wasn't ready for the characters at that young age & maybe I should give them another chance now that I'm older. Unfortunately, after 20 years I still find these people to be just as exasperating as ever. What am I missing?!?!Why do people love this book so much?!?

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 18 2009, 09:25 PM
Post #2299

(o)(o)

star, speaking of crying and watching tv...I was watching Dances with Wolves, and it was the part where the tribe found the skinned buffalo and there was a calf, yes, I just about started to bawl. Thank you period very much.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mouse
post Jan 18 2009, 05:07 PM
Post #2300

Most Likely Procrastinating

confession: i'm getting really nervous that obama isn't going to live up to his promises. the expectations are so high...

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 113 114 115 116 117 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 28, 2014 - 02:56 AM